Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago
I experienced this wonderful feature today and felt really Happy n at peace I'll not block anyone but I am happy with anyone blocking me as that will help me to Never interact with someone who Can't tolerate or respect My Opinion
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Btw a user cannot see the post if anyone has blocked them but if a third user has quoted the post, the user can see the blocked post.

For example: X has blocked Y so Y can’t see X’s posts. But if Z quotes X, then Y can see the post made by X.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Btw a user cannot see the post if anyone has blocked them but if a third user has quoted the post, the user can see the blocked post.

For example: X has blocked Y so Y can’t see X’s posts. But if Z quotes X, then Y can see the post made by X.

I don't think it works that way.

If X has blocked Y. X cannot see Y's post. However if Z has quoted Y's post, it will be visible in the quoted part which we cannot remove as that would remove the context from the quoted post.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I've a question:

As I myself don't block anyone but know that some have blocked me from liking/quoting, does that mean that the "your" and "you" doesn't refer to me but to the one who wrote the post? (and the "user" refers to me?)

"This post is hidden due to your block settings for this user."

"This post is hidden because you blocked this user."

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijay

I don't think it works that way.

If X has blocked Y. X cannot see Y's post. However if Z has quoted Y's post, it will be visible in the quoted part which we cannot remove as that would remove the context from the quoted post.

If X has blocked Y ,X cannot see Y’s posts but Can Y still see X’s posts ? Or Y can also restrict X from viewing their posts ?
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the new feature , now we don’t have to read the false narratives and 10 pages of essays on the show which is not being watched 😂

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

What about returning the favor and blocking the members who have blocked one? That should be allowed too.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Surprise is those who blocked me in hate from loooongggg first unblocked me immediately 🤣 .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Something else I would like to know:

If someone has blocked me, does that mean:

1) I can't see what this someone has posted (only when got quoted)

and also

2) this someone can't see what I myself wrote (although I did not block - and don't want to block - this someone)

If it's only "1)", then this feature would be like an "tee-hee, you can't see my writing", imo.

If it is both (1 and 2) then 1 isn't needed as the repective someone wouldn't get bothered with my comment (which would make more sense, imo)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

we don't need to see pages of bhajan too😝

Haha true nor will we face any accusations smiley36 Ab main aaram se khushi se troll karr sakti hoon smiley17