Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Nice feature one of the best recent ones

Does it work only for the member who blocked them not to see your post? What about the blocked member can they view the person's posts who blocked them?

If you block someone, it would be good if you have option to see their post without unblocking them

Edited by priya185 - 1 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am happy this feature has been added .

We did have a block feature earlier but this one seem much improved . Thank you for adding additional features into the blocking . I guess we need to change n adapt to the changing scenario in the forum . Many members have been demanding this for a long time . I am sure they all are going to be very happy . No more stress of seeing posts of individuals one wants to avoid .

Sharing screen shot to show to members the location of block button

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

Thank you for this added feature of blocking unblocking time gap of 24 hrs .

Very thoughtful of technical teams
Thank you dear Vijay for this new added advantages .

IMG_0995.png

Tagging a few members who have been demanding this feature for some time now .

Good one. So now one doesn't need to come across the crap. However, I don't usually even notice the people I don't want to.

Though it came a little later, after most of us lost interest in the forum itself. But hopefully the new generation of users can enjoy this and and the old members who cannot stay away.. 🤭 and return again and again and again can enjoy it. 😉

Edited by carisma2 - 1 months ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Iam Happy That We Have This Block Feature

In The Past I Blocked Someone And I Still Could See His Posts

Iam Not Blocking Anyone

Iam A Very Friendly Person

smiley9

Edited by SilverBell - 1 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Chalo der aye durust aye, thank you for the feature can't wait to use it on you know which forum 🤣🤣

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thank you so much for this much needed feature, Vijay Sir. smiley31

I can’t wait to block who come in groups to attack us for telling anything about their favourite fictional television character or movie character.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh wow. I haven’t blocked anyone yet so don’t know how it will look. But I might experiment with this new feature. smiley20

Because you haven't blocked anyone, do you see anybody in the "blocked list" under your visitor profile?

My theory is that this list seems to show people who've blocked you, rather than showing folks you've blocked.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Very glad that this feature has been implemented at least I won’t be constantly mocked by certain individuals. Although I will miss taunting my rivals..

we don't need to see pages of bhajan too😝
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Because you haven't blocked anyone, do you see anybody in the "blocked list" under your visitor profile?

My theory is that this list seems to show people who've blocked you, rather than showing folks you've blocked.

Yeah I guess 2-3 people have blocked me. Happy for them smiley36

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeah I guess 2-3 people have blocked me. Happy for them smiley36

Thanks for confirming (I have one person in my blocked list too and I didn't block them, which lead me to this theory)

In such a case, perhaps IF should protect the privacy of the blocker? No point in letting the person who's been blocked know that x/y have blocked them?smiley5

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Thanks for confirming (I have one person in my blocked list too and I didn't block them, which lead me to this theory)

In such a case, perhaps IF should protect the privacy of the blocker? No point in letting the person who's been blocked know that x/y have blocked them?smiley5

Thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify, no new changes have been made regarding this aspect. The current system, which informs users when they have been blocked, has been in place for a long time.

We believe that having this level of transparency is beneficial. It provides clarity for members who might otherwise feel confused if they are unable to tag someone, as they might think it's due to a system error. Additionally, when a user attempts to view the profile of someone who has blocked them, they are informed that the page is blocked for them, ensuring there is no ambiguity.

Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.

Regards,