Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

loans is s bahana to kick ar and give mu again. They have lots of money 🤣

That's what I was thinking. They were into diamond business so they have lots of jwellery in their lockers still acting like this just to create misunderstandings between Abhira and Armaan.

The show is so boring right now. Daadisa insults Abhira then Abhira challenges her then daadisa and phuphasa does some failed planning and plotting, Armaan catches them , Abhira insult him and questions his love with not stop tears . And the cycle continues.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Did arman go as ak called him it's yuvraj who called ar and he was in his brothers shadi function. He has no heart to stay there but he was for family. As soon as yuvi said I am marrying abhira he ran immediately to save her life. Yuvraj has taken away ak and threatened to kill her so abhira accepted to marry him. Yuvraj is her musibat in a way not ar ki to start with. Maa beti both can't handle the situation and fell prey for a mental fellow Yuvraj. If ak and abhira went away also yuvi could have searched him. It's their musibat any day which ar went to save. The whole guilt tripping arman is like ar has got Yuvraj in her life and made yuvi kill ak. Did ar tell yuvi to kill her. So ak saving ar is the major thing there. Why won't she save her daughter first. If both maa beti were there also yuvi could have killed ak after marrying abhira as both are making halla and he is not mentally sound man. So ar dying in that issue saving abhira is ok? Who is arman to them a blood relation or friend or any past links nothing. Family of ar too never credited ak for saving ar as dadi said it's abhiras musibat and he came in between. Now abhira is crediting ar for all her pains loss of mother, humiliation by family, no job, everything. Let him take the honours in his love and dance more on dadi and co.

We can accept what all fufasa and dadi are stopping her career. But they are riled because of her nonsense done before showing attitude and challenging them

Exactly, all Armaan wanted to do is save his teachers life, did he expect that she would be killed and that he’d have to marry her daughter of course not. Agar Armaan nahi hota toh woh kissi corner mein sadd rahi hoti. Yuvraj would’ve tortured her much more than these phuski Poddars and her useless MAA would’ve done nothing. Ridiculous how she treats Armaan like a punching bag when he has done the most for her. How ungrateful can one be. Yet we are still expected to sympathise with her?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Aur taang arau pagal Poddars ke mamlon mein.

Aur aake pade raho unhi ke outhouse mei.

Who asked abhira to practice in udaipur? Baaki sheher mei sookha pada hai kya ? Abhi bhi leave the city & start afresh ..

Kya cycle Bana diya hai roz ka phir uncle bhi cycle ke liye hi ro rahe hai bataosmiley44 dadi spots abhira , she humiliates her , abhira challenges her bk, abhira loses , she's humiliated again and then blame arman..

This last part is a constant btw smiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

That's what I was thinking. They were into diamond business so they have lots of jwellery in their lockers still acting like this just to create misunderstandings between Abhira and Armaan.

The show is so boring right now. Daadisa insults Abhira then Abhira challenges her then daadisa and phuphasa does some failed planning and plotting, Armaan catches them , Abhira insult him and questions his love with not stop tears . And the cycle continues.

I said exactly the same lol

Phir arman defends abhira which abhira can't see smiley36 and the cycle continues after bachna bachana

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Both Ar and Ab thinking of checking cctv footage ... There were similar scenes earlier also

I was like yeah, Abhira hasn't lost her common sense to thinksmiley20

but when she pull out that torn up card I lost it smiley37smiley37

This show is so unserious smiley44

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isse accha ki Upma dekh loon at least Vanraj humiliating Upma is entertaining to watch smiley36

This same old rona dhona cycle is beyond boring, cannot believe Rishta has become this bakwas. It should’ve off aired long back tbh.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Aj kal ruhi bhabhji ke sath, sirf dayan surekha ko dekha rahi hai.Goenka couple kaha hai?Upar toh nahi chale gaye woh log?

DKP cost cutting .. surekha must be working for free

Originally posted by: Krinya

I said exactly the same lol

Phir arman defends abhira which abhira can't see smiley36 and the cycle continues after bachna bachana

It would have been easier for her to start her law practice in mussoorie as people know her and her mother there but nahi madam ko poddar house mein rehna hai , challenge karna hai and humiliate hona hai aur sara blame Armaan pe dalna hai

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Thank you so much 🙏... That's very sweet of you 🥰...

Glad that she didn't directly accused ar for her mother's death like ar did in charu's accident. I am not justifying but seeing abhira's condition, its normal for her to say something like "kaash tum mere life mein nahi aayein hote"...🥲🥲🥲 Have you seen Hi Nanna (one of my fav)movie? That also had a scene like this... Anyways I still feel abhira should apologize to armaan for bringing ak death after cooling down🤔, everything else is fine🥲.

no have not watched the movie. lmk if its on any paltform or YT- will check it out

Theres a full clip shared by @veenapai too

I personally didnt find this as tit for tat for how Armaan behaved with her or "wrong" on her part

It was a very natural reaction and she is not accusing but breaking down and few hours back she has told him how she really feels too- that she still loves him the most and it hurts her to distance herself, ignore him and cant bring herself to hate him

Before episode aired, based on BTS people thought she will accuse him of bribing or directly blame for killing her mom- but thats not the case at all.

Her tone is clearly more of- I wish we never met, toh koi heartache nahi hota. bass

And thats not unreasonable in her state. she is venting to the only person who is her apna- her Armaan. he is in front of her. and so she expressed her pain. this is progress compared to her silent treatment

And this is way more mature way of handling things than screaming and public tamasha in front of others which Armaan has done completely against hos own character many times in the past

I am glad Armaan realizes where she is coming from and doesnt see it as "blame" but knows that he has done a lot directly and indirectly to bring her to this state where she has no family, no ghar, no job and is fully broken.

She has always apologized in the past if she has overstepped and I am sure that when she calms down she will give him a sweet proposal. they showed her thinking of it before Ruhi reveal. she is that person. she will want to do things to make Armaan feel valued and special. when her pain and heartache reduce and she is reconciling with him ,she will definitely do something extra sweet.

Precap mein we are seeing that she is firmly there with Armaan to help in Madhav situation. Ultimately they will be together in difficult situations

I just hope that this Ruhi case mein Armaan helping situation doesnt blow up into a major MU where Ruhi once again is back for her immoral crap and Armaan once again entertains it out of guilt. thats my biggest fear that makers will recycle same crap again.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira has always acknowledged everything Armaan has done for her, She is definitely not ungrateful