Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning, Charusmiley31 Should I answer this or not?smiley29 The atmosphere here is very hotsmiley29but answer kar leti hoon. I don't know when I will have this kind of free time againsmiley24Waise, you and I have always heard each other's view points, agreed on some and disagreed on somesmiley31So, we should be fine sharing thissmiley16

From what Abhira has been told- Armaan and Ruhi have been in love waaay before the wedding. The gehra love of aaaall 2 days was not revealed. She made it sound as if Armaan proposed that she marry Rohit so they can stay close together and engage away from Rohit's and family's eyessmiley7She didn't say it in so many words, but that is what she implied and that she couldn't say no to Armaan because of whatever the depth and height of that " love story" is. While the pristine Ruhi tried to be a good girl and tried to move on with Rohit, he ditched her by disappearingsmiley7

And then she was shown a video recording of how Armaan is planning his life with SIL, post Abhira.smiley21, while the deal was still very much on. She also bore with the humiliation of being served divorce papers by a SIL and for which he didn't react much and somewhat patronized her. She knows how he behaved all through those 10 months and while serving her the divorce papers and thereafter, cruel and crasssmiley28

Then, she was told that he broke the wedding because Abhira sashayed in front of him as a wedding planner and confessed her love for him. Ruhi didn't mention the latter part, but that is the only thing Abhira did differently during the wedding planning time which would have made him change his mind.

Kaveri then gave her the ugly interpretation of Armaan's character as a two-timersmiley35. In the midst of all of this confusion, if Armaan tells her that his engagement with Ruhi is just an infatuation, it sounds like a very lazy cop outsmiley19So, Armaan has to address the elephant in the room- his engagement with Ruhi and why?

Again, koi answer dedo mujhe, how did they convince Abhira that Armaan and Ruhi are childhood BFFs and not that they only met 2 days ago?smiley8

Good to talk to you so much today, Charusmiley31

Oh no need to asksmiley31. I love to engage in discussions such as these ..many times I get a diff perspective which I may have missed ..N u know how much I value yours .

There is no reason why abhira believed ruhi and dadi over Arman...she just believed them.....she didn't ask him or let him explain ..in one way it was good arman owned it ..he never tried to justify it..anyways..

The divorce papers and his engagement to ruhi and why.....

.I didn't watch all epis but I remember arman was very much against it ...he was yelling at abhira n constantly asking her why she lied in court, and that they still have 3 months for deal ..there were fights in family after deal revelation & he asked her to forget all of that and focus on studies n that he will handle the matter on his own.....

so he never forced divorce on her , abhira made a deal with dadi which was hidden from Arman..Arman was made to believe abhira wants to end the shadi , he let her go & agreed to marry ruhi for family sake..he didnt propose shadi , ruhi planted the idea in vidyas head .....however , .he made it clear to ruhi that things have changed in 10 months , he never said he loves her , he was indifferent to her & anyone can tell he was conflicted , he wasn't happy ..

Frm his reactions pre divorce, one could guess that he was trying to sort out his feelings when the deal bomb went off & situation spiraled out of control..I think he needed time to assess who he will choose...ruhi or abhira..or may be trying to assess if abhira also feels the same way as him..but when she insisted on divorce ( I remember he questioned her why she lied ) , he may have believed she doesn't love him...n went with ruhi only bec his family insisted & he past guilt ...

I agree, two timer idea was planted by dadi & abhira copied it verbatim.

It nullifies her own judgement of arman , what she's seen of him in 10 months. But woh chodo..

I think ruhi was cent percent correct when she described this situation ..they were in love (Arman thought he was in love but later he said infatuation, his feelings changed I dun blame him ) . He insisted on ruhi rohit marriage & promised to love her (this is the worst ) , he married abhira ..abhira did come in between ..they divorced , n when abhira confessed , he flipped...yes..

1. Arman did not keep the sanctity of bil sil relation .

2. Arman didn't draw boundaries

3. Arman didn't let her meet manav

4. When ruhi convinced him tht after divorce they can marry , they have a chance , he went with the idea n shiv shakti scene happened

5. At one point it did seem like he was keeping ruhi as a second option incase things don't work out with abhira.

I don't blame ruhi for her obsession ..she was nuts but arman is more to be blamed ...he cud have just told her it's over between them , before rohit and ruhi shadi..here , dadi is not in the picture but in his story with abhira , she played both of them..strangely madhav papa only termed abhira as a victim and not arman.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I literally used to hate Armaan and would mock him for being a spineless pathetic pendulum but not that he’s improved his behaviour of course I’ll give him a chance vice versa with the FL if I’m not happy with her then I will gladly criticise her.

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team
LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT NOTE (06-07-2024)

Ok folks, we posted this in the BTS thread but looks like no one paid heed to it, so we will reiterate!

1. This is an open forum. People are allowed to feel what they want to about ANY FICTIONAL character & are allowed to express their opinion on the same. There is no right or wrong, there is only opinion.

So please refrain from attacking/ targeting/ mocking or bullying fans for their opinions. There is no need to make statements calling them or their opinions ridiculous or saying if they don't feel a certain way about a particular character, they are wrong. Name-calling or labelling a particular group of fans because they feel a certain way is also not okay.

Like we've said before, both opinions are valid. Moral policing and virtue signaling are a strict no-no.

So please be respectful when you counter someone's argument. Allow them their space to hold their opinion (whatever it is) and politely state why you disagree and move on.

You can criticize or praise a character based on their actions in a track but on no account should it extend to real people who post their opinions here.

2. The Block feature that IF provides is a personal setting/ preference. It's similar to how some people switch off their tags or make their tags Buddies only or make their slambook/ scrapbook private. No one has any call to gang-up/ bully a member for being blocked/ blocking. Everyone has their boundaries for what triggers them, and this is an option IF has provided. No one needs to explain why they blocked someone, so if you do find that you have been blocked or if you block someone, there is no need to openly discuss it, or engage in an argument as to why you've been blocked or take it personally.

We hope everyone remains civil and mature while making posts.

Take this as a blanket warning against such conduct. If we find people transgressing from here on, WLs may be directly raised.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Originally posted by: mili9

Sorry, Chaitu, my friend, if I might barge insmiley4

Can I give infinite likes to this post? smiley31The IF is acting very weird, couldn't quote your postsmiley3All of them are showing as mature, which is hella annoying toosmiley24

Totally, totally agree with all that you have written. He called her a pari when she was supporting and practically helping out Krish. She was the only one who understood his sudden emotional moment ( gift of shoes from Krish) and chided him for undermining himself as an important member of the familysmiley27 Things that he didn't even contemplate and/or dared to admit to himself(i.e: his place in the family etc.), she named those emotions out for him. That made her close to his heart, whether he acknowledged it or not.

I will go as far as saying along with all the planning he did of his future life with SIL, he to some extent used Abhira as a decoy, so the family got divertedsmiley18He did inane things during that phasesmiley28

But, agreed, I am liking how he is coming up as a charactersmiley31. Not because he is supportive of Abhira, but because he is standing up for himself and to that young girl who is being harassed. His eyes are now wide open, this is what is expected of a 30yr old lawyer who has seen the world, not the dumb guy we got presented before.

I hope the writers don't break my heartsmiley28and unite these two. There is nothing wrong with the two wanting to be together at the moment. They love each other and want to be together. It is heartwarming infact to see Abhira reaching out for comfort to Armaan, while complaining about the pain life and him are causing her. smiley19 Armaan has understood his shortcomings and is rectifying themsmiley31He is asking Abhira to take a big leap of faith. For that, he needs to present her with his side of the story, whatever it might be- why did he think it was OK to indulge his brother's wife and marry her by throwing out Abhira?smiley28 If we look at it from the outside, it all seems like a cruel and contrived musical chairs played by Armaan and Ruhi by ousting Rohit and Abhira from their livessmiley11I will be all ears to hear this with my sadistic hatsmiley15

My gripe with the show is that they are not letting him give his side of the story and instead made him a 100% culprit, which he is notsmiley7So as of now, Abhira is only privy to the skewed version by pristine and bechari Ruhi and Kaveri's ugly interpretation of Armaan's charactersmiley19 This is not being fair to Armaan. But that unfairness is not doled out by Abhira, but by his BFF and his very own daadismiley7

. Mili smiley27smiley31

Bold , Can I say the same about ur posts, loved all ur posts today.

Both Armaan and Abhira are flawed characters ,in fact no human is perfect so are these characters. But as per the show Abhira is a better person because she was never immoral ,disloyal or cheated anyone.
Abhira has been introduced as a bubbly ,happy and a sunshine girl who have a happy childhood though she don’t have luxuries in life ,lost her father having no family than her mamma ,Armaan as an introvert , who’s childhood was traumatic and lonely even when the whole family is around him. But see now her life has become miserable from last 10 months because of Armaan and his family who r behind a 22 yr old young girl and her career. He promised Ak he will take care of her for life by marrying her and make her a lawyer(though Abhira made it a deal later ) he couldn’t even protect her for 10 months , she didn’t even have a place to live or food to eat ,but still this pagal ladki loved him, because time he was protective , genuinely cared for her at times ..do u remember what he said when she proposed him ? “ meine itna dard phir bhi yeh pagal ladki mujhse kaise pyar Kar beti”

But Armaan has become more expressive, happy as he said “zindagi chal toh uske aane se pehle bhi rahi thi, par jeena usne mujhe sikhaya" and oay of Armaan’s growth has come because of Abhira and her unconditional love for him he got the courage to stand against the family which treated him like trash all his life.
Whatever she said today made a lot of sense, she is not accusing him she is wishing and thinking her life would have been different if her mamma is alive and want the last 10 months to be undone.she wants someone of her own to hug and listen to her pain , that’s the reason she couldn’t resist but hug him back in yesterday’s episode.

She is being targetted by all the sides ,one part of her heart wanted to Love and trust Armaan but she is not able to trust him because of his past actions ,esp with Ruhi. She have no problem Armaan having a past but him cheating her not disclosing chitwali is Ruhi ,planning DV behind her back is her problem. She felt cheated and betrayed so I want her to take her own time before she can trust him and he needs to win her trust back.

Didn’t realise ,sorry the long post smiley31

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I know Ab is suffering, she is going through a lot but it doesn’t mean she will start treating people like punching bags to vent out her anger.. since few days meher, there isn’t a single scene of her where I haven’t cringed seeing her idiocy… aaj toh had par kardi.. blaming Ar for ak’s death was too below the belt.. dkp always shows their fl as dumb but itna🤔.. Ar ke kareeb aane se uski life utal putal hojati hai toh behen kisne kaha tha uss Ar se pyaar karne ke liye? Kisne kaha tha uski shaadi mein wedding planner banke jaakar mauka dekhe propose karne ke liye? Why were you so desperate then? Acha bhala Ar Ruhi se shaadi kar leta.. you made him fall for you and now treating him like a trash… Ar yeh toh definitely deserve nahi karta… it’s disgusting to see fl behave worst than a vamp… Ar being a man with good intentions went to help his teacher.. bas yahi galti thi, panuati ma beti ke help karna… and Ab paagal hai kya she conveniently twisted the story.. goli Ar ko lagne wali thi.. Ak being the mahan dumbo bich mein khud gayi.. kisne kaha tha use esa karne ke liye.. and marte marte bhi kaand karke mari, shaadi Kara di.. it would have been better Ar ko goli lagti.. ab jaise musibat gale toh nahi padti.. actually Ab is right, Ar ko aana hi nahi chahiye tha, should have left this thankless ehsaan faramosh ma beti to suffer.. Yuvraj se shaadi hoti and madam khush rehti… coz saare problems toh Ar ke wajah se hai😒

edited for moral policing fans

Akshara before leaving from this world, made sure her maha khaand would be remembered forever. She laid the foundation for this unnecessary love triangle smiley36.

Abheera willingly stays with Poddars and works in the same town. She could have shifted somewhere else to practise law and lead an independent life after making that grand promise at mandir. In the end she MADE THE DECISION which is the result of that decision today. Now she conveniently passes the blame to Armaan as if he is the root cause? Did Armaan force her to marry him or was he behind whole Yuvraj's zabardhasti shaadi with Abheera? How can she be so sure she and her pyaari mumma would have been saved when there were low chances of getting out there alive? This is where she has gone too far. Moreover, Armaan went ahead with the marriage out of respect for Akshara whose marriage idea was reduced to a deal marriage by Abheera herself.

If she didn't love him she would have gone long time back after deal marriage truth was revealed. The situation would have been different. She still stays here as she loves him. So she brought this on herself. Just to minimize her own misery she puts the blame on Armaan.

Edited by Manny_123 - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

. Mili smiley27smiley31

Bold , Can I say the same about ur posts, loved all ur posts today.

Both Armaan and Abhira are flawed characters ,in fact no human is perfect so are these characters. But as per the show Abhira is a better person because she was never immoral ,disloyal or cheated anyone.
Abhira has been introduced as a bubbly ,happy and a sunshine girl who have a happy childhood though she don’t have luxuries in life ,lost her father having no family than her mamma ,Armaan as an introvert , who’s childhood was traumatic and lonely even when the whole family is around him. But see now her life has become miserable from last 10 months because of Armaan and his family who r behind a 22 yr old young girl and her career. He promised Ak he will take care of her for life by marrying her and make her a lawyer(though Abhira made it a deal later ) he couldn’t even protect her for 10 months , she didn’t even have a place to live or food to eat ,but still this pagal ladki loved him, because time he was protective , genuinely cared for her at times ..do u remember what he said when she proposed him ? “ meine itna dard phir bhi yeh pagal ladki mujhse kaise pyar Kar beti”

But Armaan has become more expressive, happy as he said “zindagi chal toh uske aane se pehle bhi rahi thi, par jeena usne mujhe sikhaya" and oay of Armaan’s growth has come because of Abhira and her unconditional love for him he got the courage to stand against the family which treated him like trash all his life.
Whatever she said today made a lot of sense, she is not accusing him she is wishing and thinking her life would have been different if her mamma is alive and want the last 10 months to be undone.she wants someone of her own to hug and listen to her pain , that’s the reason she couldn’t resist but hug him back in yesterday’s episode.

She is being targetted by all the sides ,one part of her heart wanted to Love and trust Armaan but she is not able to trust him because of his past actions ,esp with Ruhi. She have no problem Armaan having a past but him cheating her not disclosing chitwali is Ruhi ,planning DV behind her back is her problem. She felt cheated and betrayed so I want her to take her own time before she can trust him and he needs to win her trust back.

Didn’t realise ,sorry the long post smiley31

Agree with this entirely.

Well summarized. Well written

She has the option to leave him and udaipur for good but she's not doing it because she loves him. In the end she also wants to make it work. But RN she's fresh from the revelation of his past that he hid deliberately so she will take time and repeated reassurance to feel secure and trust him again. But in the meantime if this Ar helping Ruhi in case aspect becomes a MU then things will again take a hit.

She knows Kaveri, Ruhi sre manipulative and may add mirch masala to things with the motive to kick her out of Armaans life but there are certain facts that cannot be refuted and those are enough to make her feel like he's made a mockery of her trust in him.

I dont think she has given Ruhi a clean chit but she sympathized with the fact that Ruhi felt she had a chance because he didn't maintain boundaries. That is a fact. She got dumped at the altar because Armaan could not put his foot down and say no.

He's finally learning to speak up for himself and what he wants too. Because he can't keep his family happy by being unhappy himself.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I know Ab is suffering, she is going through a lot but it doesn’t mean she will start treating people like punching bags to vent out her anger.. since few days meher, there isn’t a single scene of her where I haven’t cringed seeing her idiocy… aaj toh had par kardi.. blaming Ar for ak’s death was too below the belt.. dkp always shows their fl as dumb but itna🤔.. Ar ke kareeb aane se uski life utal putal hojati hai toh behen kisne kaha tha uss Ar se pyaar karne ke liye? Kisne kaha tha uski shaadi mein wedding planner banke jaakar mauka dekhe propose karne ke liye? Why were you so desperate then? Acha bhala Ar Ruhi se shaadi kar leta.. you made him fall for you and now treating him like a trash… Ar yeh toh definitely deserve nahi karta… it’s disgusting to see fl behave worst than a vamp… Ar being a man with good intentions went to help his teacher.. bas yahi galti thi, panuati ma beti ke help karna… and Ab paagal hai kya she conveniently twisted the story.. goli Ar ko lagne wali thi.. Ak being the mahan dumbo bich mein khud gayi.. kisne kaha tha use esa karne ke liye.. and marte marte bhi kaand karke mari, shaadi Kara di.. it would have been better Ar ko goli lagti.. ab jaise musibat gale toh nahi padti.. actually Ab is right, Ar ko aana hi nahi chahiye tha, should have left this thankless ehsaan faramosh ma beti to suffer.. Yuvraj se shaadi hoti and madam khush rehti… coz saare problems toh Ar ke wajah se hai😒

edited for moral policing fans

if they really wanted to show her as a girl with self respect they would have taken different route. Something like manisha has a cancer and getting treated her wish is to see all her family members together including ab. So ab agrees to come back for the sake of manisha.

Lekin unko yahi faltu track dikhana hai. Atleast ppl would have got some cancer awareness.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why would they do something sane like that when they could easily show her as the unpaid Bahu Slave Beti of pagal Poddar Palace who is living there for her pyaara Papa Bear Madhav and Maa Vidya to solve their issues kyunki sirf woh hi ye shubh kaam karr sakti hai smiley9

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira did not blindly believe Kaveri and Ruhi. Most of what they said is true. Yes Ruhi inaccurately potrayed it as if she did no wrong and Abhira actually caught onto that and called her out saying she made a mockery of sanctity of marriage to Rohit. But everything else in terms of Armaan giving Ruhi hope of being with her after dumping Ab is true . Abhira can recount everything from past now and realize that while she was getting upset at Ruhis interference and her constant reminders about deal shaadi, Armaan had always allowed it all.

And while she can see that now he called off shaadi to Ruhi last minute to accept his feelings for Abhira - that is not enough to negate what he hid for 10 months and the fact that he has been really indecisive and influenced by his family. So how to take a leap of faith that his current feelings for her can be trusted to stand the test of time when she knows his revered dadi hates her and His jaan seh zyaada pyaari mom disapproves of her.

She will definitely be plagued by insecurities that if he could outgrow feelings for a Ruhi whom he himself termed as "perfect" fit for him and family, how will he nibhao a relationship with her when she's seen as misfit.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago