Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh maa beta ka dance kitna bhadda lagta hai. Anupamaa and Anuj 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Why? Leela hi toh sabko laaj, sharm, lihaaz ka paani pilana chahti thi na. Hansmukh is alag level ka majboor. Huh.

Jab super bade aise ho toh kya ho expect kare. Features toh degrade honge hi na upgraded models ke.

I mean leela ne toh kabhi kisi ko nahi chora..par baapuji ka ( anupama sahi hai ) Alap change kaise ho gaya.

First time, he said something like it to apni beti.. that's why I was surprised infact shocked.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

There was an ad campaign about taking someone's credit on Star Plus. This show should have been the central theme and Anupama the mascot.

So true! Stalwart of business world THE ANUJ KAPADIA couldn't provide a job to his muh boli beti and left her at the mercy of Vanraj who's so authoritative and controlling. Mamta ki Murat Anupama Devi never spared a thought about her Bakuda's wife lekin aaj dono "Guardian Angel" bane baithe hain. Hypocrisy much?
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dil Aashna Hai story of 3 mothers

Dil Shayrana Hai story of 3 fathers

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Meri mummy ne bahut  mahine se anupama  nahi  dekha

Kal mummy  ne poochfa ki anupama  mein kya hua kya yeh abhi tuk chal hi raha hai

Maine unko picnic  se  story  sunani  shuru  Kiya aur jaise hi sunaya ki anuj  ne America  mein  Shruti  de engagement kar liya 

To mummy  ne kaha Shruti  Kaun 

Maine kaha Shruti  anuj  ki mangetar thi

Mummy  ne kaha  bus bus ab bahut ho  gaya sun kar hi dimag kharaab ho raha ab aage  ka mut sunana pagalpanti wala serial  

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dimpy's kanyadan rasam

Dimpy be like-'Mere do do Baap😉😏😜

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Samar hated Vanraj because he hurt Anupamaa his "beloved mother", he even died so that she could be happy with the simp.Ironically the same Maa was dancing & romancing just a few days after his demise while the father he hated went into depression.The Maa never bothered to even contact his widow or bothered about his child,couldn't save a dollar for her bakuda's son's future after she won MS & the dad he hated has done everything possible to keep his child safe & secure,can't live a moment without seeing him.I'm no Vanraj fan,but he is the only one atp who seems the best parent among the lot,even though he really isn't a good one.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Samar hated Vanraj because he hurt Anupamaa his "beloved mother", he even died so that she could be happy with the simp.Ironically the same Maa was dancing & romancing just a few days after his demise while the father he hated went into depression.The Maa never bothered to even contact his widow or bothered about his child,couldn't save a dollar for her bakuda's son's future after she won MS & the dad he hated has done everything possible to keep his child safe & secure,can't live a moment without seeing him.I'm no Vanraj fan,but he is the only one atp who seems the best parent among the lot,even though he really isn't a good one.

I never really found Vanraj wrong when he chided Samar for his careless attitude. He just wanted him to pursue his career and focus on his studies. Following your passion is not bad but one should be practical. There's no future in dance. Not everybody can become Terence Lewis or Remo D'Souza. We MUST have a stable job to sustain ourselves. Life is harsh. People who live in lala land are fools of first order.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

So anupama  is bhagodi  BTW  is it  easy for single  woman  to run away witb no money  and live all alone for 5 years 

Anupama  ne khud  kaise survive Kiya hoga usko paise Kisne diya hoga  while running  away 

To move to new place u need money so how possible  for anupama  to move vadodara  when she has no money  so wondering who give her  money  

Bhaagne ki  bhi Himmat chahiye  kyonki  bhaagne ke liye sabse pehle paisa chahiye  because  rehne ke liye Ghar khaane peena ke liye   Aur jaroorat  bhar ke paise to chahiye plus u are living  in unknown  place  

Mera man Kar raha hai ki main b shimla  bhaag jaaon but if I have don't have enough  money  can I able to run to shimla  Aur Bina advance  me to mujhe koi  rehne ke liye ek room bhi nahi dega