Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And today, after a Maun Vrat of 2.5 episodes, she broke her fast by saying - Mishter Shah sahi keh rahe the Devika 😭😭😭😭

And whenever she cries I feel like laughing, its funny and unnatural especially with the OTT crying and hand gestures she did today. 😑

She tries hard not to pull her hair, while crying, something we'd do anyway seeing the scenes.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Anupama is dubbed in Englis?

What is wrong with the world?

OMG!! So much Englis. Aay yem phented Lord😴

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I think you should create a separate thread dedicated to compilations of Vanraj’s dhamakedar dialogues 🔥

The way he responded so calmly when she screamed 'Jabaan sambhaal ke boliye Mishtar Shahsmiley37smiley37

He can get her to shut up very effectively 

Preksha09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The way he responded so calmly when she screamed 'Jabaan sambhaal ke boliye Mishtar Shahsmiley37smiley37

He can get her to shut up very effectively 

As an actor he has a good combination of screen presence, dialogue delivery and voice modulation to portray his character. Maybe that is why he gets these killer dialogues.

Agree that he is the only one who can shut up Upma effectively. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 20 hours ago

Vanraj is so egotist ki ise to kisi ki baat  sunni hi Naji bus yahi proof karna main hi  sabse kaabil sabse sahi hoon 

Haadha Sach jaankari aur us baat  ko uchaal ke kya sabkt karna chahta hai

Regarding drunkard and beating yss it is very  horrifying thing  and I have experience  closely in  my life 

A father  daily  drunk and continue shout  in late at midnight  and he abuse his wife daughter  and son  and more  over he has big  thick danda  and he is gong to beat his eldest  son with  his danda but sone how eldest  son save himself  

It was  daily routine  and it was so horrifying  thst clear look he will  kill every body 

However one day his son beat his father  due to abusive  nature  of father  and even  his wife  complain  about  husband    to police  and husband  put in jail but  husband  mother  realise his son  on bail

It was very horrifying  we could  not  sleep  itni jor maarne chillane ki Awaaz  aat ti thi