Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

As per rumours, Shruti's farewell track on the way. Another person whose life got wrecked after interacting with Meri Anu. Ab tak chhappan or more or less, I lost count.

As per the narrative, Vanraj is acchha beta, pita , bhai, sugar and spice and everything nice except for acchha pati. Meanwhile, Kapadia ji : 

True love ki dil se maange duayein,

Kismat palatke thenga dikhaye,

Anu se bole prioritise me baby,

Woh bole over my dead body may be.

Panauti, aaisa panauti, Duniya mein kahin dekha hi nahin, He's such a loser ... o o He's such a loser ... 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Maaya gone, Shruti gone (almost), wonder which girl is next in line smiley13

Maaya rescued herself and other girls from a horrible life for Choti, Shruti took a bullet for Aadhya and lost her chance at motherhood and these survivors were turned into third wheels for MaAn. smiley18

The 5 year leap is back to square one now. I don't think Anupamaa will go back to Amrika, no restaurant business will be shown unless it is managing Shah cafe and the unpaid servants is beck.

I guess, the next track will be MaAn re-wedding and Aadhya realising her 'mistakes'. smiley35

Edited by Snowfally - 6 days ago