Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Favorite scene of the day by one and only!!

Truth Bombs again πŸ”₯ 
https://x.com/ju_lie35/status/1807264838307246191?s=46

Yeh Anuj-Anupama ko Kal yaad nahin aaya ki yeh unka pressonal Metter hain aur shaadiwale ghar me Tamasha nahin karne chahiye?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Truth Bombs again - Ek aadmi jo bolta hai, dusre to Tote ki tarah tarr tarr karke repeat karna hota hai πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Honestly GK needs to stop acting like this cheap 3rd copy of Salman Khan, and isse to shayad apni lines bhi yaad nahi karni padti hogi, 2-3 saal se same lines hain - Anu sahi bol rahi hai, meri Anu kabhi galat nahi ho sakti, Anu ILU, subah se raat tak bohot aayi gayi lekin pyaar tumse karta hu smiley8

Vanraj deserves more screen time and more roasting of these two shameless creeps πŸ’£

https://x.com/annalisemaan/status/1807268383437496707?s=46

In the second sequence, the better example would have been Anuj-Anupama's marriage. Anupama being unable to accept Adhya and Kapadia Family.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Yeh Anuj-Anupama ko Kal yaad nahin aaya ki yeh unka pressonal Metter hain aur shaadiwale ghar me Tamasha nahin karne chahiye?

exactly jab baa aur vanraj bol rahe the hotel me jakar baat karo tab hypocrite puppy ko sabke samne baat karni thi ab baat apne pe agayi toh humara personal matter haismiley29
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pallu Pati smiley8 

Shruti was so right, Pallu se baandh ke rakha hai Maa ne Puppy ko!

IMG_3578.jpeg
IMG_3581.jpeg

Pallu Pati nahi

Paltu Pati😁

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj is coming across as a sex starved Buddha. It looks like the only thing on his mind these days is how to convince Anupamaa to sleep with him. The way his eyes lit up when he said Kal Dimpy Aur T2 Ke shandies Mein, Anu aur Adhya Akeli Hongi. Ewwwwww.smiley11

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Vo rules and regulations inko lagu nahi hote na ye log to jo bhi karte hai maryada, sharam aur lihaaz ka pani pi kar karte hai!! 

Preksha09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanking God for small mercies that Shruti got a dignified exit. She talked to AND explained to Aadhya so well. Hope this credit is given to her and not snatched by 'maa hoon ne'. If Anuj really loved Aadhya and wants the best for her he would see who is a good role model for his daughter. Chalo - khairatmaa got 2 more 'khairats' from Shruti just like how she got her SSC trophy.
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Actually now I wonder how did they give such an exit to Shruti.

Going by history, the roles of GK, Anuj, Malavika, Rakhi, Barkha, Maaya, Malati Devi, even Yashdeep portrayed by such senior, popular actors and their characters butchered mercilessly to elevate the character Anupama giving a respectable exit to Shruti?

Hajam nahin hoti yeh baatπŸ€”.

Ya phir unhone Anupama ke character arc ko itna bigad diya hain ki kisike kuch karne se kuch behtar hone se raha toh kaahe faltu me kisi aur character ko barbaad kiya jaaye? Itni achchai?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 days ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, I too was expecting Shruti to go full vamp like Maya so anupama stans can feel justified. Instead Anuj and, to a lesser extent, anupama both treated and spoke to her harshly while she was dignified and left with her self respect. Pleasant surprise. 

Maybe they were trying to show her converted to anupama bhakti like kavya or kinjal but it didn't come across as that.

Edited by Harish111 - 5 days ago
bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Vanraj !!Vanraj!! Tumhare charan kaha hai bhai 🦢🦢

Log Gujarat aate hai Dhokla khane ke liye

Wo bechari Dhoka khake chali gayi 😁😁

Just loving Vannu and his taunts to #ApMaAn. He is really roasting #ApMaAn these days.