Posted: 8 days ago

Better entertainment than yckkh smiley42

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Bijli se darr gayi dusron ko Chabuk lekar peetne wali Devi Maa 😂

https://x.com/annalisemaan/status/1806883457278034152?s=46

Meri Anu sirf Jab uska Anuj aaspaas hote hai tabhi usko aise jhatke, panic attack, sar chakrana hota hai😆

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 8 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Second clip. Kaisa apna chest aage karke chali gayi bholi budiya jo thunderstorms se darr rahi hai 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Ofcourse he is Mr Irresistible 😂

And this woman - she is Oh so Bholi! Ek bar bolegi, haan main jab chahe Mrs Anuj Kapadia ban sakti hu, fir kahegi I have moved on, fir kahegi I still love Anuj…uske baad royegi aur Kanhaji ko daategi…kyon kyon kyon main un dono ke beech aa gayi…next day she will stick her tongue out like a child and wipe his face with her Pallu…..but all this while still maintaining Dayra, Maryada and Lakeer! smiley39

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1806893698632073708?s=46

Seriously, they had to show a pre-cap like that after a "Ghar basne se pehle" type sequence.

Dayra, Maryada and Lakeer, huh.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

I haven't seen the episode but did they really recreated that iconic scene of DDLJ on this tharki buddha-buddhi? I'm already getting second hand embarrassment thinking about it. Not that u can't get romantic in middle age but there's something known as "age appropriate" behaviour. The writers should have kept that in mind. Even teenagers aren't this immature nowadays and how shameless is this Kabadia? His traumatized daughter still hasn't overcome the grief of losing her "mother" again and all he's thinking about is how to seduce Daadi? Tu marr kyun nahi jata chu*****😡😡😡

No, no. Age appropriate behaviour ka taunt is reserved for children/teenagers. Not full grown adults.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Second clip. Kaisa apna chest aage karke chali gayi bholi budiya jo thunderstorms se darr rahi hai 

The way she heaves her chest is so freaking gross! smiley5I don't understand how many of them find this cute, romantic and things under the sun! 
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Whole scene was such an embarrassment 

PJFan777 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
Ditto