Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: AAMP

they might say - I have not watched the episode but I refuse to believe it happened ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But we believe that they might will definitely say that smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Vanraj ne bohot accha dhoya ye shameless couple ko. He is the one who decodes Apmaan perfectly. Loved his barbs towards Jokerdeep also. 

Speaking of whom; if he has any shame left, he should take YashMa and go back to fake NYC after the marriage - S&C ki nayi branch ka inauguration jo hai smiley9

Clowndeep never had any shame to begin with ๐Ÿ˜‚
Fraud aadmi - apne employees ko dhokhe main rakhkar restaurant pe taala lagwa diya.

Then took money from Maa shamelessly.

Musibat aate hi he changed colors, dhakka mukki mar-peet pe utar aya.

Fir aur bhi shamelessly he came to India in a wedding, totally uninvited ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aur ab family matter mein beech mein ghus raha, family pic mein bhi, calling Shruti aisi ladki - khud kaisa aadmi hai smiley39 

He will happily stay as the fourth wheel between Vanraj Maa Anuj ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 days ago
bsnk040187 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

2 Episode se Anupama ne Bhashan nahi diya hai, aaj bhi bass Kanhaji ko Kyu Kyu karke kos rahi thi poore episode mein

But aaj poori Shah family ko sab kaand ho jaane ke baad ek ek line mili hai bolne ko, iss sab ke ho jaane baade mein ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not Paglait  Kinjal saying aisi Psycho ladki ke saath rishta bacha ke bhi kya hi ho jayegasmiley39

Wo hi hoga Kinjal Ben jo tera hua - ek fraud, two timer, criminal, shameless aur nihayati ghatiya Toshu jaise ladke saath rishta bacha ke, Pari ko paida karke aur US shift karke isliye tu toh chup hi reh smiley8

The gall of these Shahs to point fingers at others smiley39

Dimpy saying achcha hua kam se kam Shruti ka asli chehra to sabke saamne aaya - Waise hi jaise Dimpy ka aaya tha apni dusri shadi ke baad ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kavya - Aisa karne ke baad aap kitna bhi guilty feel kar le kitna bhi sach bol le koi aapki baat pe yakeen nahi karegaโ€ฆ..look who is talking smiley24

Titu - Ye dhokha hai aur aise dhokhe ke baad to koi bhi shadi tod dega - Yeah right Titu tu toh chup hi reh beta smiley39smiley8

Only characters who are rocking right now are Toshu and Vanraj ๐Ÿ˜‚

Vanraj - Kavya ko tum ghar todne wala kehti thi, lekin tumne to crash course kar liya Anupama, Shruti ka ghar basne se pehle hi tod diya ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bechari bhi ban gayi, sympathy bhi le li sabki, Anuj ko bhi cheen liya, chit bhi tumhari patt bhi tumhari ๐Ÿ˜‚

Waise mujhe sabse zyada taras tumhare Plan B par aata hai - Dhillon sahabโ€ฆbechare ke haath kuch laga hi nahi 

And Vanraj said this right infront of YD Saarrr ๐Ÿ˜‚

Vannu is just rocking in the show now. He had brutally roasted AnupaMaid today. And yes Vannu is correct.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

Kinjal does not have any right to talk about Sruthi like that. Kinjal had always humiliated her own mother Rakhi ji. I used to love Kinjal's character in the beginning but now Rakhi ji is my favourite character in the show even though she had quit the show long time back. Kinjal has destroyed her own life by stabbing Rakhi ji at the back. Not just AnupaMaid, even Kinjal had failed as a mother.

I am worried for Pari that even she will have face Kinjal's fate in the future. Not just Majboor, even Kinjal had become Cockroach lover by idiolizing the creator of this unique dish Undhiyo Cockroach Biryani.

Yes Rakhi Ji was the best character in the show. I really want Rajan Shahi to bring her back in a spin off series where she can get Kinjal divorced from Toshu. She should also keep Pari with her otherwise Kinjal will ruin Pariโ€™s life too.
Rakhi Ji was the only best mother in the show.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Isse bhi ApMaAn ke liye dard ho raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Koi isse aur Shruti ko samjhaye, ApMaAn hi dard hai, wo saath mein saanti se rahenge hi nahi, Anupama ko har haath mein Laddoo chahiye, wo fir bhi Shah house bhagegi, ab to YD bhi hai dhyan rakhne ke liyeโ€ฆakeli kitne ghar sambhalegi bechari ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://x.com/ju_lie35/status/1806550402848141739?s=46

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shruti talked so kindly and sweetly with Aadhya โค๏ธ. I donโ€™t think anybody has talked with her in such a kind and gentle tone..

I donโ€™t think anybody in the show has talked so nicely ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by AAMP - 5 days ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad Shruti got a decent exit. She wasn't turned into a psycho like Maya. It's fun watching ApMaAn fans jumping like headless chicken over Vanraj's jibes. ๐Ÿ’” for Aadya and Titu to abhi se gulami karne lag gaya. No worries! Very soon he is going to get the taste Royal Tamashah treatment.BTW Anupama writers are a mood. They write for each section of the fandom.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Oh come on. The titular character is such a soft spoken and gentle woman. Especially when she does 'gadheda, gadhedi'

And she herself is inspired by the nightingale of Amd - her Baa Bhagwaan whose gentle demeanour and kind words are legendary smiley9

E ki korle??

I came here for WU because I couldn't bear to watch today's episode, and you got YRKKH added instead? smiley36smiley36smiley36

Even Kanhaji wants me to avoid any news of this toxic show.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Shruti talked so kindly and sweetly with Aadhya โค๏ธ. I donโ€™t think anybody has talked with her in such a kind and gentle tone..

And she is getting bashed for being nice too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Because redemption to sirf Anupama ka ho sakta hai, jabki bechari Shruti ne aisa kuch kiya hi nahi hai that she is apologising to each and every person present there.

Those calling her a flipper or sugary sweet should look at Anupama first.

Yesterday Anupama said - main aapko kabhi maaph nahi kar sakti Shruti Ji jo bhi aapne kiya uske liye.

These people have conveniently forgotten Gulati and Rahulsmiley39

But same Shruti today told her, aap fir se MaAn ban jao, dono ek ho jao. She even asked Aadhya to forgive Anupama. Thatโ€™s called being the bigger person and showing maturity.