Anupamaa 25th Jun 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 10 days ago

Episode begins s with Baa preparing for Pooja , she talks to pa dot ji and he is on the way with Pooja samagri . She is waiting for Anuoama to get pastries n mithayi  for Prasad. She wonders why Anupama was taking so long . Anuj offers to go check on the shops n get her back. Baa agrees n gives him names of the shops .

at the Cafetaria Anupama is seen confronting Shruti for instigating Mrs Smith to complain against Spices and Chutney to the food authorities and orchestrated the close down of the place and defamation to the restaurant and all the workers  losing their jobs . Shruti accuses Anupama of trying to win back Anuj and interfering in her marriage causing it to be postponed and flirting openly with her fiancé . Anupama and Shruti accuse eachother and they part ways angrily . 

Anupama is seen walking on the road in disturbed state and wonders if she should share this with Anuj and cause the Anuj Shru marriage tk be cancelled n Aadya will be very upset. She wonders what to do .

Shruti is driving back in her car and day dreams Anupama has revealed everything to Anuj and he hates Shruti for causing so much pain to Anupama and it was because if her that restaurant was sealed. He calls off their engagement n refuses to marry her . 
Shruti shakes herself out of this scary day dream . 

At SH Anuj returns home and Baa is surprised he failed to find Anupama . Soon she enters SH but is in a very disturbed state . Baa is annoyed that she returned with out the sweets or the pastries . She asks Toshu to get them as Pandit ji was on his way .

Anuj notices Anupama’s disturbed state  , he tries to calm her , probes her to reveal what had happened , why was she looking so disturbed , Anuoama reveals nothing . Shruti arrives at SH and notices Anuj talking to Anupama . 
The children play truth and dare .vanraj refuses to dance with Kavya when it’s his turn to dare. When it’s Totu’s turn he chooses truth and z Vanraj asks him then Qs .. Titu cleverly replies n disappoints Vanraj Finally it’s Shruti’s Turn , she chooses a truth and Anupama asks her to be prepared for her Qs . Shruti is scared what Anupama might ask her . 

Precap

Anupama tells Yashdeep that the restaurant has to be reopened and all former employees reinstated, She will,work to take it to its former glory . Yashdeep asks Anupama if she will not take action against Shruti who caused so much humiliation to her n to the restaurant causing it to shut down and because if her so many became unemployed. Anupama says she wants to take action but then this will hurt Anuj and Aadya and she sis nit want them tk be hurt .

Anuj over hears everything .

He confronts Shruti . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8nmrQCCkM_/?igsh=MXRvZWFrbnVtNWFzag==

The God is so kind towards Majboor. Now, he can dump off S without getting the cheater title. Anyways, I believe S is at fault. Instead of leaking the cockroach video, she should have leaked the *** tape of Majboor and his mistress to the media. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Never knew that leaking a video based on truth is a crime but having an affair with someone else's fiance is a noble deed..I hope Shru sues upma n her puppy for cheat n fraud n leaves that simp penniless..phir pallu pakad ke rota rahe puppy 🐶..smiley11

Edited by zohakhan7 - 10 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

The God is so kind towards Majboor. Now, he can dump off S without getting the cheater title. Anyways, I believe S is at fault. Instead of leaking the cockroach video, she should have leaked the *** tape of Majboor and his mistress to the media. 

I doubt if these two buddha Buddha's se* tape would have made any difference to them because surely no one would be interested to see two old hags having se* n fulfilling their lust..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I doubt if these two buddha Buddha's se* tape would have made any difference to them because surely no one would be interested to see two old hags having se* n fulfilling their lust..

Trust me MaAn fans are.. They would die to see this in 4K..
zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Trust me MaAn fans are.. They would die to see this in 4K..

That's the sad part that cheating is getting justified and when they can hail rg n her pathetic acting then this is nothing..

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Huh. Sach. Chalo Shruti ko poora,sach batana chahiye tha.

Yeh sach ki Shruti ne sach ko sabke saamne laya because sach toh yeh hain ki sachchai ke yeh do moorat: Anuj-Anupama, haqeqat me use hi nahin apni beti ko bhi gumraah kar rahe the aur dhokha de rahe the.

Itni hi himmat hain, itne hi sachche toh sabke saamne "Truth" bole. Wahi truth jo parso khud se bol rahe the.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Waah!!  Maa the tyaag ki devi, holy mother - has not broken the news to Anuj to save CA it seems.

YD smiley37smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Waah!!  Maa the tyaag ki devi, holy mother - has not broken the news to Anuj to save CA it seems.

YD smiley37smiley37

Haan how will she break it to Choti Anu that she was betraying Shruti's trust to romance Anuj and she lied to her and the actual reason she came to their house was to "cure her"

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

And the gundagirdi, darana dhamkana and badtameezi continues!

No wonder, Toshu and Pakhi are truly her kids, har lihaaz se Maa par gaye hain apni smiley11

https://x.com/annalisemaan/status/1805417539431768416?s=46