Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

What else should Shruti say? She said it !

Still this woman is behaving so naive? smiley39

Aaj toh totally disgusted watching her. She told Mrs Smith that aapne mere sach par nahi apni phriend ki jhootho kahaniyon pe believe kiya?

Like who the F she thinks she is jo ispe believe kare?

Restaurant Iska hai. Cockroach Nikla. She HAS to take the responsibility fir chahe kisi ne bhi dala ho, kisi ne bbi dalwaya ho, the incident happened in UOUR Restaurant MAD WOMAN😡

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1805062074797850836?s=46

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1805060135079039427?s=46

uncultured woman yelling at Shruti. What’s the need to clench her teeth and scream as of she’s going tear Shruti apart with her bare hands? Why so much of arrogance. Even now she doesn’t admit she made a mistake, that she was negligent. The gall of this woman smiley7

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

First thing what Maa does in morning after last night’s insult by Mishter Shah is, go and ask him like a Wife - Aap itni subah subah kahan ja rahe hain smiley39

Mishter Shah - Isse achcha to kali billi mera raasta kaat leti 😂

Vanraj is the only worth watching character in the show atm. The way he not only insulted this Pagal Orat today but also failed Devika’s plan who was following him is commendable, he even shut Devika up with his savagery😂

Waise Anupama hai hi, wo Apshaguni Kali Billi 🐈‍⬛ 

IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3424.jpeg

Kyun inko bhi mishter shah ke saath jana tha joh aise puppy eyes se dekh rahi thi usko ?

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

omg! What was that smiley29smiley37smiley37 “She nojj (supposed to be knows!) everything. “ seriously 😳 smiley37smiley37 smiley37 I’m going to die laughing  smiley37 jarra si bhi saram ne ….says the woman who is the epitome of besharmi smiley22

I can’t stand her audacity and expressions today with Mrs Smith and Shruti, and her victim play.

The way she was threatening them both and accusing of wronging her….poori duniya ne iske saath galat kiya hai aur iss bechari ki koi galti nahi 😂
Why don’t the local authorities take any action against her, she is that kinda woman jo kahin le jaane ke layak nahi hai public meim, jahan jaati hai bass tamasha karti hai.

She badly needs an asylum.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

uncultured woman yelling at Shruti. What’s the need to clench her teeth and scream as of she’s going tear Shruti apart with her bare hands? Why so much of arrogance. Even now she doesn’t admit she made a mistake, that she was negligent. The gall of this woman smiley7

Also saying, aap bhi meri Pressonal Jindagi kharab karti ne mere kaam pe kyon aayi.

I mean WTH? smiley39 She is not guilty about what she did, instead saying you could have done that too, to me instead of ruining my profession.

So kal ko, agar Anupama “Galti Se” kisi ka murder kar de, and some law abiding citizen informs the cops, Maa will say, you ruined my life, why did you inform the cops when you knew I did it by mistake ? 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 11 days ago
SmithaRam thumbnail

Like member zoha says, Ithe woman who says “she nojj everything…” how did she understand Mrs.Smith and Shruti’s convo? smiley29smiley3

SmithaRam thumbnail

Also saying, aap bhi meri Pressonal Jindagi kharab karti ne mere kaam pe kyon aayi.

I mean WTH? smiley39 She is not guilty about what she did, instead saying you could have done that too, to me instead of ruining my profession.

So kal ko, agar Anupama “Galti Se” kisi ka murder kar de, and some law abiding citizen informs the cops, Maa will say, you ruined my life, why did you inform the cops when you knew I did it by mistake ? 😂

profession and Anupamaa… ha ha smiley37 and what’s that “pressonal “ . Does she have to butcher every word she utters. Yuck 🤮 

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Like member zoha says, Ithe woman who says “she nojj everything…” how did she understand Mrs.Smith and Shruti’s convo? smiley29smiley3

She is a Topper in Phinansal Literacy, apparently she understands Engliss well, but can’t speak a simple Sorry and TY 😂 She even understands the fluent Engliss in American Accent but gets stuck at simple words and makes a fool of herself in a room full of people.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Cockroach to nikla tha naa which means u r not following the hygiene protocol so its bloody ur fault naake shru ka who just made sure news got viral n that's it.Ab kya shru s n c ake Teri jagha hygiene protocols follow karti..galti kudh karoo blame dosron pe dalo n phir victim card khelo..kudh ussi haath se apni choti khenchti hai n ussi se khana pakati hai n claims she is the most hygienic woman in the whole US smiley37

Tissue paper tak use karna nahi ata instead use her saree ka unhygienic pallu to wipe her nose n tears n then even use same hands to cook n audacity to give lecture on her hygiene smiley15

zohakhan7 thumbnail

She is a Topper in Phinansal Literacy, apparently she understands Engliss well, but can’t speak a simple Sorry and TY 😂 She even understands the fluent Engliss in American Accent but gets stuck at simple words and makes a fool of herself in a room full of people.

Usse sab sab sab ata hai n agar nahi ata to woh sab phataphat seekh leti hai smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail

And someone needs to break her fingers. This is not just rude and ill mannered behavior but absolutely infuriating.

A punch on her face and breaking all her fingers - Revenge done and she can keep that useless Creepadia forever 🙌🏻

IMG_3440.jpeg

Edited by Dee-Dee - 11 days ago