Why is Anupamaa never possesive over any of her men

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Its so annoying she never did anything when Maya came and now Shruti

Why cant she flirt infront of her to Anuj

We established that she is Mahan but when it comes to men she should be possesive

Anupamaa needs to change 

Also why does Anuj get young women and Anu cant... the friend just seems old. I think at this momment Anu needs a young guy to get Anuh annoyed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

How many more men for this Dadi? smiley39

And why does she need to make Anuj jealous? They ARE divorced for good. When will fans understand this?

Vanraj and Anuj both looked younger than her, ab aur kitne young men leke aaye ye Beggar looking Dadi Amma ke liye?

Isme dosh Yashdeep ka nahi hai ki wo old lagta hai, Dosh iss Dadi ka hai jo na thik se baal comb karti hai, na dhang ki sarees pehenti hai, aur jaise hi Muh kholti hai iski saari asliyat aur gawarpanti bahar aa jati hai.

Iske liye Hritik Roshan bhi le aaoge na wo bhi kharab hi lagega, ye talaab ki wo gandi machli hai jiske saath jo bhi kahda ho jaye wo bhi sadd jata hai 😑

And who says she is not possessive?

Ulta she is not just possessive about her own man but also dusro ke Pati. Aaj bhi Mishter Shah ko lekar Maa ki possessiveness kam nahi hui hai. 
Aur Anuj se to Shruti ke saamne aankhon se baatein karti hai.

Jab ye Anuj se married thi tab bhi aur ab bhi jab ye usse divorced hai, bass ek aankh dikhati hai gusse mein aur wo peeche peeche dauda chala aata hai, kal jab Shruti apne fiancé ko Haldi laga rahi thi, Dadi Maa hopeful eyes lekar Anuj ki taraf dekh rahi thi ki wo ab kuch bole.

Jab dusre aapke liye stand lekar apni image kharab kar sakte hain to khud kyon kuch karke bura banna? Ye iss Dadi Maa ki life philosophy hai😑

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

We established that she is Mahan but when it comes to men she should be possesive

Anupamaa needs to change 

Also why does Anuj get young women and Anu cant... the friend just seems old. I think at this momment Anu needs a young guy to get Anuh annoyed 

I cannot believe I am reading this ask from viewers. smiley29smiley24

Honestly, Anupamaa is someone who does not deserve anyone, leave alone being possessive. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Maaya kaha se aagayi? But, Anupama, paralysed Paritosh ki dekhbaal karne gayi thi Shah House. Anuj ne ek call kya cut kiya yeh kehkar ki main busy hn, wph sab chod chaad ke "heroine" banne chal di.

Maaya ke case me clear tha ki Maaya, Anuj se pyaar karti thi par Anuj ne saaf saaf kisibhi tarah se involved hone se mana kar diya. Jab usse apni bachchi cheen li gayi tabhi woh Mumbai gaya Tha. Kapadia Mansion me use jaane ka pehle shrey Anupama ji ko jaata hain, Anuj toh uske paksh me bhi nahin tha.

You mean jo woh abhi tak peeth peeche kar rahi thi, she should khull-e-aam cheat with Shruti's fiancé?

Yeh Anupama ke sanskaar aur maryada ke image par jo already dent hain use poori tarah se tod nahin dega?

Aur kitna possessive hona hain?

Two people engaged-to-be-married ke private conversations me ghusi chali aati hain bina knock kiye, unhi ke ghar me Shruti-Anuj ko hug karte dekh looks pass karti hain, jiss bhi ghar me panaah leti hain use almost poori tarah se takeover karleti hain, us ghar ke ladies ka haq cheen leti hain.

Anuapama-Vanraj ki toh, by her own admission, kewal lagaj ke tukde par divorce hua hain na.

Ghar Shahs ka, Bahu unki Kavya, Shaadi ka poora intezaam Vanraj ne kiya, Hadd se zyada haq toh Anupama hi jata rahi hain.

Vanraj se Divorce ke baad bhi unki grihasti me khusi rehti thi.

Yeh possessiveness nahin hain?

Anupamaa needs to change 

Cant agree more. Saal, "Who will bell the cat?"

Matlab? Samjhi nahin.

Anupama aur Anuj toh hamumr hain na?

Why should Anupama get Shruti's fiancé annoyed?

Comments inline.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yash deep looks like a proper drunkard 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ummm Vanraj asked her to get out like 77478272672 times. She proudly says she won’t and declares she’d be back next day. And she does ! 

Shruti asks her to leave Kapadia house, she says she won’t. She just won’t leave her 2nd ex-husband’s house in Amreeka. 

What more examples of display of possessiveness do you want ? smiley44

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I cannot believe I am reading this ask from viewers. smiley29smiley24

Honestly, Anupamaa is someone who does not deserve anyone, leave alone being possessive. 

Misplaced priorities are the reason why Anupama and Anuj's wedding ended in divorce after 3 years. Anuj knew very well that he will be getting into a mess by marrying Anupama. Anuj should not have married Anupama who was so attached to the toxic Shah's after her divorce. As a result 26 years of Anupama's loveless wedding to Vannu proved to be a hurdle to Anuj's wedding to Anupama whom he has waited for 26 years. Anuj was never happy after getting married to Anupama. Kavya could have saved Anuj and Aadhya's lives had she not married Vannu. Kavya would have been ideal wife to Anuj. But instead, Anuj could have married a girl (Other than Anupama, Anupama was not the right choice for Anuj) in the US itself who matched his status, who was well educated and who would really care for him. Had Anuj married at the right age, he could have had his own children instead of having to adopt CA aka Aadhya from an orphanage.

Edited by bsnk040187 - 11 days ago
bsnk040187 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Because  anupama  is not maaya  Because  anupama  is not Shruti   anupama  ki apni dignity  hai  

Anupama  maaya ki Tarah   tod fod  Shruti  ki Tarah bribe  nahi de sakti 

Anupama  ko  anupama  ko hi rehne do she is much better  than namoonas

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

What rubbish how does that immoral unpaid maid who mingles with her Exes and Ex In Laws have any dignity. This namuni is worse than any namuni on this planet!