Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Exactly! Just like this scene, Baa asking Shruti for lihaaz.

Jab AnuRaj married the aur Kavya uss ghar mein rehti thi, jab VanYa married the aur Anupama uss ghar mein rehti thi, jab tumhara beta range haaton apni wedding anniversary ke din apne bedroom mein ek parayi stree ke saath Aapatti Janak Sthiti mein pakda gaya…jab tumhare Pote ne apni Beti ke hone ki khushi ki Party mein ye kaha ki ‘Mardon ki physical needs hoti hain’…tab kahan the sharm, lihaaz aur maryada, sanskaar? 😂

Jo Shruti ne kiya usse kayi zyada besharmi wala dance aaj Titu Dimpy ka tha tbh, bade buzurgo ke saamne aise intimate dance shobha dete hain chahe Nibba Nibbi kare ya Titu Dimpy, lekin apne fiancé ko haldi lagana nahi? 
Hypocrisy smiley39

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1804378964632441003?s=46

Looks like only Anuj & Anupamaa have not had the "sharam & lihaaz" ka paani smiley22smiley29

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anupama even wiped Haldi on her hands today with her Pink Saree in anger, that too twice. This is her class, saree is equivalent to Pocha for her, chahe kitni bhi designer ya expensive saree kyon na ho.

Did you phorget it is multiphunsunal? Ankh, Naak, Mooh, Haath, thaali-bartan sab saaph karne

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 15 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

I might be in minority but I don’t even find anything wrong with what Shruti did.

All those days when Shruti was bedridden, this woman took over the entire house like she owns it, romancing her fiancée right under her nose, Anuj and Anupama spending hours together, planning surprises for Aadhya, texting each other, video calls with Shahs, Pooja on Akshay Tritiya, baking a cake for Aadhya and Shruti was not a part of any of it.

She was bedridden because she took the bullet for Aadhya but even that credit was taken away by Anupama very slyly like always.

Shruti asked her politely to leave, but Anupama extended her stay shamelessly as if it’s her own house, on pretext of Aadhya’s health while she actually never really took care of Aadhya.
PDA is never an issue on this show where multiple marriages and lusting after Ex(s) is glorified, extra marital affairs, cheating on you pregnant wife, we have seen everything on this show. 

Informing Health & Food Authorities is the least Shruti has done, I guess in real life scenario, no woman would ever tolerate any of this and would cause a huge Tamashah instead.

In the precap too, while Anupama is proud and stubborn to ‘expose’ & humiliate Shruti infront of everyone instead of a mature private conversation, I see Shruti is confident enough to choose Truth and speak upfront, that’s how it should be.

It’s Anupama who was looking here and there today in shame because she was caught red handed romancing someone else’s man, not that the man is any innocent but she claims to be Maryada wali Sati Savitri so ye sab usse shobha nahi deta.

Can't agree more about this whole take.

If we justify Anupama here, we are automatically justifying Kavya here. If we justify Anuj, we are justifying Vanraj.

Infact, even here, both Shruti and Kavya have the moral upperhand, Koi bhi stree apne pati ke ex ko apne ghar rehne nahin deti.

Shruti showed she truly loves Adhya when she allowed Anupama to stay under her roof when she was told that apart from her (Shruti) only Anupama could manage Adhya's panic attacks. When she realised that Adhya was just an excuse for these exes and asked her to leave, she shamelessly stayed back.

Kavya ne Anupama ko apne ghar rehne diya. Anupama unki grihasti me ghusi rehti thi, Kavya ka haq cheenne me.

Aaj bhi yahi chal raha hain.

Now coming to Shruti asking the critic to do her job of reporting to the Food and Health Department.

Anupama ki laparwaahi aur Gulati-Rahul ki milibhagat se cockroach kaand hua jo waise hi jag zaahir ho gaya tha. Khud se na Anupama ne sachchai janne ki, mamle ki teh tak jaane ki koshish ki, nahi apne employees ke prati apni zimmedaari nibhani. Infact desh chod kar hi bhaag gayi aur yeh tak nahin ki kab lautkar jayegi. Matlab faraar hone ki poori planning thi. Ek toh chori upar se seenazori?

Aur insab me galati kiski? Shruti ki because she asked the Food Critic to report the incident to the concerned Department?

Why? Because it is Anupama, agar Anupama ki jagah Shruti iss reshtront ki Malik hoti toh Food Critic ne sahi kiya hota Food and Health Department ko report karke?

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Kavya ne Anupama ko apne ghar rehne diya. Anupama unki grihasti me ghusi rehti thi, Kavya ka haq cheenne me.

Aaj bhi yahi chal raha hain.

Truly, and at the same time she's leading on Clowndeep as well. smiley37

Shameless to the very core 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Truly, and at the same time she's leading on Clowndeep as well. smiley37

Shameless to the very core 

Leading? Woh kya hota hain. Anupama, the nadaan kali knows nothing. Sab nahadhokar peeche hi pad gaye hain.

Ab usne kiya hi kya hain? Date par chali gayi, Sharab chudwane Amreeka aane ko tayyar thi, uske saath Hans bol li, har jagah daer saver chauffeur services leli, ghar me majboori me reh li, apna ghar samajh kar ghar ka kitchen aur ghar ki kheti samajhkar iSpice and Chutney takeover karli. Ab Yashdeep Anupama chai Masala launch karta hain, apne doston se milakar Dence Ecedemy me daakhila karnataka hain, housekeeping se seedhe second chef aur phir kaam ke tame pe aalas aur irresponsibility ko bhi nazarandaaz karta hain, uske birthday pe holiday aur party organise karta hain, financial issues baki employees se toh rok deta hain but Ajupama se discuss karta hain.

Iske badle apna poora prize money reshtront me laga diya, partnership offer ki taaki paisa lautani ki baaki aaye toh partnership tod de aur India bhaag jaaye aur poora paisa (aur loan) ab Yashdeep sir bhare (or may be Anuj). Yeh toh saare dost karte hain

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

If they want 3.9 trp kill Anuj then anu ka punarjanam as annoying bhasanwali ma who goes to college and kids make fun of her. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Anuj is such a third class spineless loser not even a man namarad hai bha... Sala 

I feel sorry for gaurav and people who liked him when he entered (including me but ab I feel pity on gau paise k liye kya kya karna padta hai ). He wasted his life youth on anu then married then couldn't handle that relationship, took in another poor kid, then gave her another trauma of broken home, then let in another woman and then another woman and just ruined the poor girls life and self esteem. Imagine you are in a situation you know it's not right but your parents are saying no no you are feeling wrong, you are so ungrateful. The mental torture is enough to push a normal kid to suic...de just Rajan shahi k faltuverse mein it don't happen. 

And now Shruti is a vamp lmaoooo only Rajan can do this. Make his ml use another girl as tissue and present to fandom the girl as vamp 🤣🤣☝️ used tested method from yckkh. Shruti who was there in bad times, raised the kid, handled a home, she's a vamp. Sure sure. 

Band karo ye bawasir 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Ab jab sab Shaadi me Amdavad jaa hi rahe hain toh ek kaam karte hn Orphanage wale Anuj ke phrend ko bhi bula lete hn, by chance, ophcourse.

Frankly, the character of Adhya should be given a resprctful exit too.

It is unfair to ask Adhya to make a choice. However you look at it, it will be bad for the child. This HAS to be done by a third party.

Woh (by chance or better still Shruti ke bulane par) Shah House pahunchte hain jahan woh Anuj ko Adhya ko favours ginwate dekhte hn. They are shocked at the revelation of Anuj's treatment of a child. Shruti, Anupama ka unko chodke bhaag jaana, Anuj aur Choti Anu ka Smreeka shift hona, Choti ka Adhya banna, Adhya ke panic attacks, 5 saal ke ghosting ke baad Amreeka me Anupama ka aagaman, Anuj ka baawalapan, Shootout, Anuj ka Adhya ko baar baar force karna Anupama aur apne abusers Shahs se milne par, Anupama ke aane ke baad uske panic attacks, insecurities ka badhna aur phir Anuj ka disciplineki aadh me sacrifices ginwana, hotel me baar baar chod jaana aur poochne par daant dena sab sab sab batati hn.

In sabooton ke aadhaar par Orphanage wale Adhya ko apne saath le jati hn aur Anuj-Anupama ke khilaaf case darj karti hn aur Shruti ke favour me court me recommendation daalti hn.