Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Aadhya use taunt anupama for going to shah family and meeting her own children and spending time with grand children

Now what aadhya is doing in shah please go to Shruti

Waise bhi aadhya apmi convince ke hisaab se mummyiam change karti hai

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Aadhya use taunt anupama for going to shah family and meeting her own children and spending time with grand children

Now what aadhya is doing in shah please go to Shruti

Waise bhi aadhya apmi convince ke hisaab se mummyiaan change karti hai

Jaise Anupama apni convenience ke hisaab se logon ki zindagi me aati-jaati rehti hain?

731627 thumbnail

Anupama ne kub apni convince ke hisaab se bache change Kiya hai

She love all children equally but some jealous children cannot tolerate why anupama loving other child

1281577 thumbnail

Similarities between Anupama and Pakhi.

01. Anupama had adopted CA aka Aadhya from an orphanage after she got married to Anuj. Anupama had the option to say NO to adoption but she loved Anuj so much that she could not refuse to adopt Aadhya much to the embarrassment of Toshu and Pakhi. After adopting Aadhya, Anupama was cruel to her. She had favoured Mishter Shah's grown up kids over Aadhya. That is the reason why Aadhya hates Anupama.

02. Pakhi followed Anupama's foot steps and adopted Ishaani from an orphanage. Even Pakhi has abandoned her adopted daughter Ishaani and it was Pakhi's mistake that she had left Ishaani with Dukh Mukh. And we saw the result today.

Both Pakhi and Anupama had failed as mothers to their respective adopted daughters. Adhik should get Ishaani's custody asap.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Har rishte me convenience hi dekha hn na.

5 saal pehle apne bhare ghar sansaar ko chod gayi aur 5 saal baad apni convenience par sab waise ka waisa chahiye.

Apni convenience ke hisaab se Saas, Jethani chahiye jab tak dab ke rahe, sahi baat bhi bole toh chaaku dikhayengi.

Amreeka me apne convenience ke hisaab se hi woh Anuj-Shruti ke ghar thi, usse flirt kar rahi thi. Amdavad aane ke baad bhi flirting sessions band nahin hue. Ab apne convenience sehi realisation ki aadh me Anuj ko peeche hathne ko hol rahi hain.

Convenience ke hisaab se akele hi faisle leti hn, Maaya se 15 day challenge, Choti Maaya ke saath jayegi, Samar-Dimple Shah House ke kaunse kamre me rahenge, separation hoga ya nahin, Kapadia Office jayegi responsibility legi ya nahin, Bhairavi ko adopt karegi ya nahin (especially jab woh khud apne Maa par nirbhar hain), Shruti ke ghar rahegi ya nahin, working hours me kaam karegi ya nahin, partnership se peeche hategi ya nahin.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

That spineless puppy deserves to be treated like thrash like he was treated in past by maa..He loves that baggage n now wants to force that baggage on Aadhya too to bhai tunhe jab yeh sab tamasha pasand hai to baggage kyun bola tha n problem kyun hui thi jab upma used to prioritise her baggage over Aadhya ? Tu bhi to wohi karraha hai by involving Aadhya in that baggage.

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jo bhi ho whatever Paakhi said to Ba-poo ji today was absolutely correct.. khud ki medicine me kabhi mistake nahi hoti.. wo le lete hai time pe.. aapko apni zindagi ki parwah hai.. etc..

and how heartless is this AnupaMaa.. even in hospital she’s calling Paakhi - a gadhedi.. I know Pakhi is a bad mother but at that time she was really worried about Ishani and the Mahaan Maa is saying - drama mat kar.. gadhedi etc etc..

Maa banke drama karne ka right sirf Angle Anupama ka hai 🤮

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Maa asks Bhavess to go for Dusri Saadi 😂

She feels you need a life partner at this age to share your feelings with.

And when Bhavess said tune bhi to ki thi, kya tu khush hai, Maa says jaruri nahi jo mere saath hua wo tere saath bhi ho!

Exactly kya hua aisa Maa ke saath? Was she physically mentally abused in her second marriage? Was she not loved or respected enough? Did her in laws mistreat her, asked her for dowry? Was she restricted to cooking and other household chores only? They didn’t give her enough money for her basic needs?

Infact she looted them, never stayed at home, took advantage of their love, trust & respect, used their money to feed her Ex Sasural and kids, she neglected them mistreated and misbehaved with them, mentally and emotionally tortured them and finally abandoned them & ran away!

She could have simply told Bhavess that she is prepping for her 3rd Marriage so she wants someone to motivate her by doing so 😂

Aur lagta hai Maa paida hi Braid mein hui thi, Bhavesh se rasgulla cheen kar she tugs her braid as if that is also a great achievement, ye bachpan mein Bhavess se ladai mein jeetkar aise hi apni choti kheenchti hogi….paglaitsmiley39

IMG_3216.jpeg

Bhavess ki pehle patni hai kon and where is his son Nihaar? Not once has Auntyji mentioned her Bhabhi nor does she remember her nephew. Funny how there is no picture of her nor is there one of Auntyji ka asli Baap. I just can’t with her dhong of pretending to care about poor Bhavess. Has she ever asked about how her is? Isse toh matra Shahs se matlab hain.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Anupama ne kub apni convince ke hisaab se bache change Kiya hai

She love all children equally but some jealous children cannot tolerate why anupama loving other child

Agar Anupamaa ne boundaries set kiya toh ye sab kabhi nahi hota. Uss Aurat ko sirf Shahs se matlab hain. Does she remember her nephew Nihaar? Of course not cause he’s not a Shah.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: AAMP

Jo bhi ho whatever Paakhi said to Ba-poo ji today was absolutely correct.. khud ki medicine me kabhi mistake nahi hoti.. wo le lete hai time pe.. aapko apni zindagi ki parwah hai.. etc..

and how heartless is this AnupaMaa.. even in hospital she’s calling Paakhi - a gadhedi.. I know Pakhi is a bad mother but at that time she was really worried about Ishani and the Mahaan Maa is saying - drama mat kar.. gadhedi etc etc..

Maa banke drama karne ka right sirf Angle Anupama ka hai 🤮

Sach kahoon toh Anupamaa ne ekdam sahi kaha. Ye Pakhi issi layak hai uski laparwayi ki kaaran ye sab hua. Had she taken care of her daughter properly rather than neglecting her then none of this would’ve happened. Shame on her for dumping her young daughter with her elderly grandfather while she sleeps like a queen!