Anupamaa 19th Sep 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 16 days ago

Hello friends
Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

The episode begins with Anupama consoling baa , forget the painful past n move on. Babuji is seen doing light chores n is happy Anuoama gave him mild work . Baa smiles and regrets being nasty to her all her life , it’s is Anupama who has taken a stand for them n supported then when every they needed help . Baa is thankful to Anupama for this roof above their heads when the6 were thrown out of their home , the neighbours were busy making their videos n posting on the SM , none bothered to offer any help. Their son has done many mistakes all his life but he is always forgiven .
Baa and Babuji are happy to be together again. Bala and Indira feels happy the loving couple were together .m
Sagar and Meenu have their moments together hiding from the others in the home . Bala warns them to be careful. Anupama is very upset for Baa and Babuji and the little innocent children who are uprooted for n9 fault of theirs . She feels no sorry for Roshu, Pakhi, Dolly and Dimpy .

She feels sad that Vanraj betrayed his family . She feels responsible for Choti n Mahi’s education, Financing Anuj’s start up l

Anuj consoles Anupama. They were tougher going to handle all responsibilities together ,it was their problem not hers alone. She better stop feeling burdened by everyone’s responsibility .

Pakhi, Toshu, Dolly and Dimpy are having issues Anuj advises them to help themselves to the facilities available n not crib . They have to adjust with what is available . Pakhi and Toshu throw a tantrum at night over sleeping arrangements , mosquitoes, foul smell of the mosquito coil, hair oil, sweaty people, over crowding , people snoring etc etc

Anupama and all the other residents are disturbed at night . Anupama is furious , she holds both of them but the scruff and thrown them out of the door , she orders them to find themselves another prance to stay where eve they could manage .

Toshu and Pakhi bad mouth anupama and Asha niwas and decide to seek help from their friends.

The weather takes a turn for the worse and it starts lightening thundering and raining.pakhi gets scared . They both decide to seek help from friends but their requests are declined . Pakhi and Toshu reslise they were all good day friends .

Precap

MaAn are at a coffee date at a restaurant .Pakhi n Toshu are seen enjoying themselves at 5 star hotel. After enjoying the amenities n the meals they decide to run away without paying their bills . They get caught by anupamaa. They confront Anupama for exposing them. She glares at them .

Pakhi n Toshu are seen doing the dishes in the five star hotel .

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 15 days ago

The phemli you hate the most are now facing their karma. What is your opinion smiley39

BittuMeriJaan thumbnail
This character assassination of the ideal son just boils my blood. Top it off with Sadupama saying - sab mr Shah ki vajah se. O oarat tune zindagi me kuch ukhaada nahi, 0 is your favourite number. Chup!
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The phemli you hate the most are now facing their karma. What is your opinion smiley39

Wah all of them are in one chattth .. aaa aaaa kabhi Khushi kabhi Ghum ..

I can only feel bad for Asha bhavan inmates .. they will have to look for other lodging and boarding ..

Have they installed a jhula In Asha bhavan. I miss Vannu already

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj I watched 2 episodes of Anupamaa back to back... loved ittttt

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Loved to see Toshu and pakhi working in hotel kitchen 🤣😂🤣😂

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Read the updates because of your comment else I had stopped bothering but I find it only partially satisfying. Shameless Shahs being thrown out of the house was quite satisfying but not enough. They should have been shown begging on the streets like the sadakchaaps they are, especially the vile hag - mawaali jhuli. And why is she getting a free pass? Just because her son disappeared, this jungly gawar buddhi is now a Bechaari?? Ironically, if Vanar hadn't left, none of this would have happened to Shameless Shahs anyway smiley37

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Everything that went wrong in the lives of Shahs is directly because of Vanraj shah . None else smiley14

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Everything that went wrong in the lives of Shahs is directly because of Vanraj shah . None else smiley14

Budi baat Budi baat itne saal in free loaders sar par bitha kar khilaya . Toshu pakhi both have kids who are 7-8 years old .

And cabby’s bad. -aur woh aurat ek din apne hi bachho ko and baa bapuji jaise Bhagwan phemli ko Rakhna me probleeemmm ho rahi hai

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I blame DukhLi the most for being such trash parents. Especially the so called patriarch Dukhmukh Shah. Had he been a good husband, father (like Leela once complained) then none of this would’ve happened.