Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhatktiAatma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯 Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯 Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯
carecar thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
With every leap I come running back to this show. And every time they disappoint. Every single time.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Just saw a reel featuring Kunwar, Sudhanshu Gaurav and a woman (Nishi?) and I think their cringe tiktok inspired reels have better story and acting opportunities than Anupamaa, because Kunwar atleast didn't have that Joey's acting inspired thinking expression (only FRIENDS fans get the reference)

Seriously Kunwar, from being potential second lead in Naamkaran (the writers messed up big time that time not giving him proper storyline) and actual lead in D3, what happened, dude? Why this dumbass show which makes your dancing skills inferior to an untrained person?

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 29 days ago
carecar thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Just saw a reel featuring Kunwar, Sudhanshu Gaurav and a woman (Nishi?) and I think their cringe tiktok inspired reels have better story and acting opportunities than Anupamaa, because Kunwar atleast didn't have that Joey's acting inspired thinking expression (only FRIENDS fans get the reference)

Seriously Kunwar, from being potential second lead in Naamkaran (the writers messed up big time that time not giving him proper storyline) and actual lead in D3, what happened, dude? Why this dumbass show which makes your dancing skills inferior to an untrained person?

I think you are being harsher on him. This show holds a lot of value for him. Like it or not, Anupaamaa is pretty much the biggest show on itv right now. Both his costars Shakti and Shaantanu are doing extremely well. He needs this. I am hoping Kunwar stays post another leap as well. That is why I am hoping for a shorter generation leap of like 6-8 years with Adhya growing up to be new FL. That way Kunwar stays, his character has a lot of potential. Post leap they could show a story of how Titu is a single dad and well off. I think Titu will adopt Asha. Maybe Dimpyand her son would have by then learnt a lesson and repents her behaviour with Titu. And they could show a slow reconciliation track for them.

BhatktiAatma thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

O Anupama Kal aana. 😴

Edited by BhatktiAatma - a day ago

Word Count: 0

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 hours ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.