Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: whatthelife

Oh behen, OK!

LEAP it is smiley39

I want a leap where Vanraj Shah is back and Anupamaa ijj also bek in Shah hauj as the unpaid maid with Niraaasaa Bhawan tabela demolished. Or Shameless Shahs move into Niraaasaa Bhawan tabela and displace the other buddha buddhis. Basically, all royal TamaShah members are living together and doing daily kalesh. Kavya is also back as the official wife (Anupamaa is the other woman now) and useless characters like Sagar-Meenu are also disposed of. Aadhyapamaa has disappeared forever.

Anupamaa along with Anuj are their unpaid servants who try to find time to romaanch amidst their duties but are always caught, scolded and insulted daily. There are constant fights, tears and bhashans interspersed with periodic phestivals/ phunctions where they put aside the ill feelings to put on a cheap danche performance in matching clothes.

Edited by ShahH8er - 11 days ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Missed you and your funny posts Dee-Dee! smiley31

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I want a leap where Vanraj Shah is back and Anupamaa ijj also bek in Shah hauj as the unpaid maid with Niraaasaa Bhawan tabela demolished. Or Shameless Shahs move into Niraaasaa Bhawan tabela and displace the other buddha buddhis. Basically, all royal TamaShah members are living together and doing daily kalesh. Kavya is also back as the official wife (Anupamaa is the other woman now) and useless characters like Sagar-Meenu are also disposed of. Aadhyapamaa has disappeared forever.

Anupamaa along with Anuj are their unpaid servants who try to find time to romaanch amidst their duties but are always caught, scolded and insulted daily. There are constant fights, tears and bhashans interspersed with periodic phestivals/ phunctions where they put aside the ill feelings to put on a cheap danche performance in matching clothes.

smiley37smiley37 sounds like a picture perfect world in DKP land smiley39
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetha85

On a lighter note - Since you are saying you HAVE to watch this show everyday - I hope it is not because of your mother-in-law? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

You want leap, but please ask Shit Shahi, if he wants leap or not!!! He might say leap but with RG and she is Anupamasmiley36smiley36smiley36

baap re if RG plays a young Aadhya or Pari.. imagine the cringe that would be served.. Namaste America yaad aa gaya.. and boy was it cringey! 🤣🤣

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh and today wig-dhaari Aadya did a Liberty Mata wala pose just like Langdipama does..

I hope it does signify anything smiley11

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

This single reel is more interesting than the entire show. These kids are much more talented than the so called leads.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_c7LUOsh1N/?igsh=MWo2cm5qMnk2dDQxbA==

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why do you watch a show you do not like? I don’t understand? If you dislike it so much then stop watching. I hate this show myself due to the repetitive storyline so I stopped watching. I just read posts and watch clips here and there to know what is happening.

There are following errors in the Post:

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

On a lighter note - Since you are saying you HAVE to watch this show everyday - I hope it is not because of your mother-in-law? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

You want leap, but please ask Shit Shahi, if he wants leap or not!!! He might say leap but with RG and she is Anupamasmiley36smiley36smiley36

Thankfully not! Roommates.

Chalega meko! 🤣

Whatever it will be, it will be better than this.

Or maybe Anupamaa could visit an alternate universe, where instead of Anuj she falls for some other guy, who isn't mady in love with her since college. Fiction hai kuch bhi ho saktah hai.

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why do you watch a show you do not like? I don’t understand? If you dislike it so much then stop watching. I hate this show myself due to the repetitive storyline so I stopped watching. I just read posts and watch clips here and there to know what is happening.

There's three more gaye guzre shows that air before this. Kundali, Kumkum and Bhagya

Trust me among these, Anupamaa has the possibility to improve atleast.

Also, I realized they read comments or what, Toshu today said 5 panno ka bhashan phrase, which I think is quite popular on here.

Edited by carecar - 11 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: AAMP

Wow they really did Vanraj Shah / SP dirty..

V did crores ka fraud and ran away with all the money abandoning his parents, kids, grandkids.. Toshu was full on mocking him today..

V never had abandoned his family until now.. May be Maa ko better dikhane ke liye, V ko itna bura dikhana pada!

Uff uff uff..

bahot baar bhaga hain vanraj apni family ko chodkar shadi se pehle

Samar ke time

Aur bhi kaafi baar but abtak bas vanraj ko hi jeeta hua dikhaya gaya hain toh kya hua ab agar use iss tarah dikha diya toh ? Not you guys supporting a cheater and pathetic man like vanraj show mein saare characters hi bekar hain the worst being toshu and vanraj