Anupamaa 31st Aug 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 15 days ago

IMG_1092.jpeg

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

The episode beg8ns with Anupama getting stab injury in the stomach and rushes tk hospital, Asha Bhavan inmates , Shah family and Aadya are very worried for her . The doctors informs Anupama is very critical state, she might not survive . Asha Bhavan inmates return tk their home n prayed for Anupama, Babuji is distraught n curses Kanha ji for failing tk take care of his bhakt . He vouches epnene r again tk pray to Kanha jinofnhebfailed to save his devotee.
Bala, Sagar, Nandita and Indrani calm n console Babuji who is very uoset for his Anupama .

Entire Shah house family is reunited in weeping for Anupama who is fighting for life in the hospital .

Anu is informed that the patient is sinking,n he rushes off to mandir n prays for Anupama’s recovery. He day dreams Anupama has come tk meet him n is reassuring their story is limitless and she will always remain in his heart . Anujnis shocked .

Megha is very agitated as she tells Viren that she wanted tk stab Priya as she went off to Anupama and Anuj , Viren makes her realise she has attempted to kill her child , she could never make a good mother , while Anupama has laid down her life for saving her child , she was an ideal mother . He warns Medha that if she did not calm down she will lose her husband too .

Precap

Anupama is sinking and her heart beat stops , Anuj is at mandir n tries to grab Anupama but she disappears.

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This might sound weird, but I really hope Anupama dies. RG also leaves the show, her acting is pathetic by day 💩💩💩

I don't want to see RG with younger makeup playing Aadhya! Please shut the show and spear us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Even with an unconscious Anupamaa, the episode wasn't lacking in histrionics. smiley37

The idiot Dean shouting at his wife. But Mister, you're as much responsible as her. For being an accomplice and not getting her treatment for her mental illness.

Dhongi dukhmukh doing unnecessary drama again. Ye kaha se tapak pada aur ye zinda kyun hai abhi tak. Pehle Beti Bhagwaan se rooth gayi thi ab uska so-called Baap bhi naraaz hai. Iski nautanki dekhkar uski wife Mawaali Jhuli bhi shuru ho gayi. Both old hags are intolerable. Domukh did you ever consider that Kanhaji doesn't want to encounter your manipulative persona and hence, your stay on earth is being granted one extension after the other smiley39

Rest of the shameless shahs scurrying and worrying around, frazzled Majboor, crying Aadhya..... Seemed like the end of the world.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Unless there is a miracle... 😱

Matlab Maa pichha nahi chhodegi itni asani se🤨🧐

TMudra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Even with an unconscious Anupamaa, the episode wasn't lacking in histrionics. smiley37

The idiot Dean shouting at his wife. But Mister, you're as much responsible as her. For being an accomplice and not getting her treatment for her mental illness.

Dhongi dukhmukh doing unnecessary drama again. Ye kaha se tapak pada aur ye zinda kyun hai abhi tak. Pehle Beti Bhagwaan se rooth gayi thi ab uska so-called Baap bhi naraaz hai. Iski nautanki dekhkar uski wife Mawaali Jhuli bhi shuru ho gayi. Both old hags are intolerable. Domukh did you ever consider that Kanhaji doesn't want to encounter your manipulative persona and hence, your stay on earth is being granted one extension after the other smiley39

Rest of the shameless shahs scurrying and worrying around, frazzled Majboor, crying Aadhya..... Seemed like the end of the world.

Except Thoshu all were over acting today 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maa tho CoMaa me bhi over acting kar lethi hai

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I’m so angry at this forceful comparison between Langdipama-MadBeggar and Radha-Krishna

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping ab leap aa jaye.. Bas ho gaya. I know sagar meenu ki storyline complete nahi hui. But nobody cares. So chuck it. Flashback mein dikha dena dono permanently Russia shift ho gaye. Aur iss gusse mein Vanraj America shift gaya. Ab unke beech cold war chal rahi hai.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carecar

I am hoping ab leap aa jaye.. Bas ho gaya. I know sagar meenu ki storyline complete nahi hui. But nobody cares. So chuck it. Flashback mein dikha dena dono permanently Russia shift ho gaye. Aur iss gusse mein Vanraj America shift gaya. Ab unke beech cold war chal rahi hai.

why was sagar and the cow crying as much as Toshu ..

Meenu n dog as much as pakhi n adhya ( adhya feels guilty I get it .. isilye ro rahi Thi )

the only people who should cry are dukhmukh n jhuli . And maybe Kinjal ( she’s crying because now she has to be the new scape goat )

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Baaki chodo, inki Adhya aur Anupama ke characters se kaunsi dushmani hain?

Uspar (13 saal ki bachchi) duniya bhar ka guilt aur dosh kaahe daal rahe hain?

Agar adoption mudda hain toh Anuj bhi toh adopted hain. Agar apni adopted Maa se nafrat/gussa hain to Anupama ke sage bachchon ko kaunsa pyaar tha aur Adhya ko toh solid reason bhi tha use chod kar jaane ka.

Aur Anupama ne toh woh sab kiya jiske khilaf woh khadi rahi:

Kavya-Vanraj ne Anupama ko dhokha, Maaya galat thi ki usne shaadi-shuda Anuj ke ghar par kabza koya aur Anuj ko pyaar kiya toh Anuj-Anupama ne Shruti ko dhokha dita aur Anupama ne Anuj-Shruti ke ghar par kabza kiya aur khud kaha ki uska dil, dimaag par haawi hogaya tha.

Malati Devi ne ek shishu Anuj ko chod diya Ashram me toh woh Maa kehlane layak nahin toh Anupama ne ek 6 saal ki adopted bachchi jispar already uske pseudo maaykewale abuse kar rahe the, use chodkar chali gayi.

Ab saaf safayi ke chakkar me Anupama par chaaku chalwadiya, coma me bhejh diya.

Jaise Anupama ne Anuj ke coma jaane ka reason Vanraj ko maaf kar diya, kya isi sequence me Anuj aur baaki sab Megha ko maafi dilayenge?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 15 days ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now, Suts probably me and the way my mind works but I think that the writers can redeem themselves at this stage. What if, Anupama flat lines and she’s gone. The next scene would be her waking up after she witnessed Vanraj and Kavya’s affair. The past 6/7 years was all her dream. 😈 The writers can then restart her udaan with her in a more humble way. Less of the lectures and turn out to be a go getter rather than failing at everything citing motherhood and relationships. 😈😈