Anupamaa 29th Aug 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 20 days ago

IMG_1092.jpeg
Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

It’s the Janamashtami day , Anupama gifts Anuj a Mor Mukul on his birthday . Anuj gets nostalgic n misses GK . Anupama wants to gift him something best ,

At Viren and Megha’s house , they have an vegument over leaving this city n living elsewhere .mviren tries tk calm Megha and make her understand they he has a job n ant leave this city , she wants tk go away with Priya lea ing him here . Viren tries to make her understand that what she wanted is not possible , he could not let her go anywhere with the child as she is not in a fit state of mind , also asks her not t9 keep Priya imprisoned inside the house , let her live freely . She must have her real parents , who might be searching for their missing child . They would have tk give her up if they come asking . Megha gets violent n panic stricken to hear Priya going away . Viren tries tk calm her .

Priya is all dressed up in lehenga and wants to visit mandir as it’s her fav festival . She loved tk see all, the Kanha ji jhaanki and celebrations n Pooja there. Priya wants to go to mandir n asks her foster mother to hurry up .

Megha gets suspicious, she goes to Priya’s rooom and searches , she finds Aadya’s picture with a couple .. she realises those two were the ones who visited for food delivery(Anupama and Anuj) , she also finds Aadya’s apology letter addressed to her mummy papa . She is very scared she will lose Priya .

At Shah mansion Groom’s family has come to meet Meenu , they had disagreement with Meenu as she wants to work for the poor people in a Gen hospital while the groom wants to settle down in the US . The groom’s family leaves accusing baa of not knowing her grand child’s wishes before inviting them, they call off this alliance .
toshu, Pakhi amd Bee lash out at Meenu for breaking this allaince , Meenu retorts back , they should have asked her choice before inviting the groom’s family. If the groom has a choice , then Meenu should be allowed tk choose too. Also Toshu and Pakhi married as per their choices so why deny the same to Meenu ?
Baa feels she has lost control on this child , she misses Vanraj who is away for work .
Kimjal consoles Baa , they all decide to pit aside their woes n happily celebrate Janamasthami.

At mandir Anupama is all ready n waiting for Aadya . She keeps looking around .

Kinjal joins her. Bala and I Dora have cute moments of Bonding . Sagar and Maamu have eye lock and face off . Kinjal and Toshu have fight.

Precap

Same as yesterday

On the occasion if Janamashtami It is Anuj’s birthday as per horoscope . She gives him the best birthday present . Anuj is exhilarated to meet Aadya his long lost child . As they hug lovingly Aadya asks Mummy to join them . Anupama is happy tk be asked tk join them and as she proceeds towards them she faints . Anun and Aadya are shocked n show their concern .

Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Maa aur Anuj Yashoda Maiya and Nand Baba.

Megha Kans Mama jiski kaal kothari me Aadhya Krishna kaid hai.

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 20 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Saw the spoiler news that Anupama takes the knife thrown at Aadya by psychotic Megha Aadya and saves Aadya’s life , that’s why she faints in the mandir . so now Aadya will realise Anupama can give her life for her . All the past issues/trauma of childhood will be resolved

Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Mahaan Meenu wants to be messiah of gareeb while living in luxurious shah house with all facilities smiley37

Saare Shameless Shahs dogle bhi hote hai kya? Itna hi hai toh bhashan dene se pehle reh kisi working women's hostel ya PG mein. Aur kaunsi padhai ya internship kar rahi hai. Auto mein romaanch chal raha hai aur saste samar ke peeche bhaag rahi hai ye dedh shaani. Ye Mahaan Meenu ko US bhejo aur iski nautanki bandh karo

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Mahaan Meenu wants to be messiah of gareeb while living in luxurious shah house with all facilities smiley37

Saare Shameless Shahs dogle bhi hote hai kya? Itna hi hai toh bhashan dene se pehle reh kisi working women's hostel ya PG mein. Aur kaunsi padhai ya internship kar rahi hai. Auto mein romaanch chal raha hai aur saste samar ke peeche bhaag rahi hai ye dedh shaani. Ye Mahaan Meenu ko US bhejo aur iski nautanki bandh karo

I remember once when I was in school, one day I got punished to stand up in class for not doing my homework. My teacher asked me why I didn't complete my homework ? I told her that I didn't know about it as I was absent the previous day due to bad health. So she asked me why I didn't ask anybody about the assignment that was given. I told her that I called a friend of mine but even she did not know. She asked me who was the friend ? I pointed out towards my best friend who apparantly was also standing because of not finishing the homeworksmiley36. My teacher laughed and remarked ki yeh toh aisa hi ho gaya ki andhe ne andhe se kaha ki mujhe raasta dikha do... smiley36 So many years later I still remember this small interaction.

Anupamaa ke show ka bhi aisa hi hai. Women who are not empowered themselves want to empower others. Bad parents want to give gyan on good parenting.. Bhikharan herself can't stop from doing charity. Mentally unstable at 55 wants to fight with hockey stick from young lads. Nothing wrong in helping people, but pehle apni haalat toh sudhar lo. Being so gareeb and lachaar to not even live your life the way you want but dreaming to be a philanthropist of the centurysmiley36. All philanthropists do charity after they themselves become filthy rich. Yeh pehla show hai where the downtrodden who themselves are in constant need of messiah, are in desparate need to become a messiah for others. smiley36

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The whole show needs to shut down. The dean of a college , that too a medical college, knows his wife Megha’s psychotic condition and still allows her to do what she wants, lock up a child in the house. Imagine the students of that mental…. I mean medical college. Is that where Meenu is supposedly doing her internship? smiley29 Wonderful!! smiley22smiley24smiley44smiley37smiley37
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The whole show needs to shut down. The dean of a college , that too a medical college, knows his wife Megha’s psychotic condition and still allows her to do what she wants, lock up a child in the house. Imagine the students of that mental…. I mean medical college. Is that where Meenu is supposedly doing her internship? smiley29 Wonderful!! smiley22smiley24smiley44smiley37smiley37

Birds if the same feather flock together. Megha, Dean, Meenu, Anupama, Anuj.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 20 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I remember once when I was in school, one day I got punished to stand up in class for not doing my homework. My teacher asked me why I didn't complete my homework ? I told her that I didn't know about it as I was absent the previous day due to bad health. So she asked me why I didn't ask anybody about the assignment that was given. I told her that I called a friend of mine but even she did not know. She asked me who was the friend ? I pointed out towards my best friend who apparantly was also standing because of not finishing the homeworksmiley36. My teacher laughed and remarked ki yeh toh aisa hi ho gaya ki andhe ne andhe se kaha ki mujhe raasta dikha do... smiley36 So many years later I still remember this small interaction.

Anupamaa ke show ka bhi aisa hi hai. Women who are not empowered themselves want to empower others. Bad parents want to give gyan on good parenting.. Bhikharan herself can't stop from doing charity. Mentally unstable at 55 wants to fight with hockey stick from young lads. Nothing wrong in helping people, but pehle apni haalat toh sudhar lo. Being so gareeb and lachaar to not even live your life the way you want but dreaming to be a philanthropist of the centurysmiley36. All philanthropists do charity after they themselves become filthy rich. Yeh pehla show hai where the downtrodden who themselves are in constant need of messiah, are in desparate need to become a messiah for others. smiley36

Mentally unstable at 55 woman now will cure another Mentally unstable woman 🤪😆

Accha hai!!! Chalane do😂 Humko Kya 🤔

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Birds if the same feather flock together. Megha, Dean, Meenu, Anupama, Anuj.

yep! As in this case- nuts of the same kind …. live in shah mohalla smiley44smiley39smiley37smiley37
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The whole show needs to shut down. The dean of a college , that too a medical college, knows his wife Megha’s psychotic condition and still allows her to do what she wants, lock up a child in the house. Imagine the students of that mental…. I mean medical college. Is that where Meenu is supposedly doing her internship? smiley29 Wonderful!! 

Psycho ko thik karegi Anuj ki Bayko😂😂

She has a medical.. Mental boon😂

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 20 days ago