Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

even Adhya's wig needs to be taken off along with Majboor. Itna logon ka wig dekh dekh ke ajeeb sa lagta hai.. smiley36

thank goodness drama is shifting back to shah house maa and her melodrama is too much

Toshu Vs Ansh, mahi ishani ( loyal to Vannu )
Will be good

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Waise ap Mawaali Jhuli se itna naaraz kyun ho aaj kal smiley37 (Apka VanLee ship toot gaya isliye 😉)

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Shameless Shahs deserve a tragic death just like Chavans smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Shameless Shahs deserve a tragic death just like Chavans smiley39

Na na .. if shahs are gone who is going to watch boring beggars .

Kaleshi shahs are needed .. Abhi Toh ansh and pari ko big bhi hona to bhi new Toshu n pakhi in the show

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Na na .. if shahs are gone who is going to watch boring beggars .

Kaleshi shahs are needed .. Abhi Toh ansh and pari ko big bhi hona to bhi new Toshu n pakhi in the show

I am bored of them now. It’s just the same old boring drama. Even Vanraj has left. This show needs an instant revamp like Ghum or should just end. I hope this gen ends just how Ghum 1 ended once Pakhi left.
Aadi04 thumbnail

I am bored of them now. It’s just the same old boring drama. Even Vanraj has left. This show needs an instant revamp like Ghum or should just end. I hope this gen ends just how Ghum 1 ended once Pakhi left.

The show should end as it is Rupali driven … and we are bored of her

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really want a leap with Adhya as new gen lead. And Rupali can still stay as part of Adhya's memories. But ab bahot ho gaya. No story. Just constant dragging of Shah house toxic drama. But I have a feeling that even after leap there is still going to be a lot of Shah House drama considering Adhya might end up with them without anuj and anupamaa.

I just want all of them to go middle class or something especially the Shahs and Barkha Ankush. Like how in pavitra rishta both archana and manav's families were completely middle class. Atleast yeh bade bade functions toh nahi honge har dusre din.

Also get Varun Kapoor or Gashmeer Mahajani as ML man and Helly Shah or Niti Taylor as FL. Helly, Niti toh literally look like chhoti Adhya. Varun Kapoor would completely slay in a cute boy next door character. Or Gashmeer could slay that angry young man character.

Whoever be Adhya's ML just ensure he puts the Shahs in their places like no other. Especially that pakhi and toshu and Baa.

And hire better writers for god sake.

MaAn didn't make a complaint against Megha today. Wtf. That woman could come back and get back into her psycho mode anytime. Mahanta ke chakkar mein bewakoofi hai yeh. Not only themselves, they are putting Adhya in danger too.

Edited by carecar - 12 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 11 days ago

If you look back any of the previous vile ones can return any time... Barkha, Megha, Baa's favorite Naagin 🤣😂🤣😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

If you look back any of the previous vile ones can return any time... Barkha, Megha, Baa's favorite Naagin 🤣😂🤣😂

I don’t find any of these characters vile tbh. Vile toh ye present log hain. Barkha and Rakhi were the only good characters in this show. Both were good mothers and gave it back to the Besht MAA and her filthy phemli. Very sad how they’re portrayed as vile to whitewash the Besht MAA.
Aadi04 thumbnail

I don’t find any of these characters vile tbh. Vile toh ye present log hain. Barkha and Rakhi were the only good characters in this show. Both were good mothers and gave it back to the Besht MAA and her filthy phemli. Very sad how they’re portrayed as vile to whitewash the Besht MAA.

Rakhi was never vile .. she was the most normal character in the show .. she raised a daughter who has always been earning taken care of her child and never cheated on her marriage

This Maa has given birth and raised horrible kids

Compare toshu , pakhi , Aadhya to Kinjal .. see the difference in the upbringing and behaviour

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago