Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: strancho

How are you doing? How are your two little angels?

I loved S1. Watched S2 till they butchered Kartik. Didn’t watch S3 religiously but knew what was going on. The characters, acting or direction nothing worked for me. Started post 2nd leap and as you said it was a breath of fresh air. Stopped when Nav died. Watched S4 but didn’t like the previous ML’s acting, the girl is good. Started again after actor replacement and overall I like the concept. Execution is horrible no doubt but as long as the concept for the leads are not butchered I am okay.

I thought only Maa fans are delusional in X but this Rishta 3rd gen fans are really worse. At a time when a horrible case has shook the whole nation they are character assassinating the girl actress just because her name is Abhira and according to them their sunk ship has the copyright. I don’t understand why can’t they both coexist. Abhimanyu + Akshara = Abhira your ship. Abhinav + Akshara = Abhira their daughter. Also character assassinating by saying like her mom she will go around with multiple men. Do people really wanted a woman who was thrown out by her husband at her lowest point to return to him? I won’t. Even though I love the current leads and if the ML does that I will never root for their reunion.

Doing good Pompysmiley31ITV doesn't have any logic or story atm... so I am honestly not watching much... Just watch if there are funny clips on X... Was watching Sumit Sambhal lega on YT... That's really a good laughter dose.. Some scenes are really funny... although it's a remake I enjoy this one very much more than the original...

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Posted: 24 days ago

Sasta remake of my favourite SNS! Hadd Hai!!smiley7smiley11

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1826462471831359571?s=46

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

So begins a new month from tomorrow.

By the way!!!

Text

Edited by carecar - 14 days ago