Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: whatthelife

you hear many a things about the casting and possible casting! whoa! you must have some good connections eh?! smiley42

I always suspected it. Also the seeds for leap is being planted many times

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Harish111

I always suspected it. Also the seeds for leap is being planted many times

and creates some artificial demand to actors that are nowhere related to this serial lol
carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Twitter pe search karo behen sab dikh jayega. And no need to be so salty. I would share link but just go search on twitter no. You'll see for yourself.
carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

and creates some artificial demand to actors that are nowhere related to this serial lol

Might I interject, I am adamant on getting a leap in Anupamaa. Because I have to watch this stupid serial everyday. And don't ask me why! Toh atleast I should watch it with a good story, and my fav actors. That is all I want. And this is one single person, that is me and me alone. But the things I read or hear or ask are usually after coming across them on the internet. I am nobody's PR, nor am I interested in creating artificial demand or whatever that means. This is my demand alone, for my own happiness, I am open to other people's suggestions as I believe people can give better input to the leap idea that has been mostly my khyali pulav so far based on stuff that I have read online. Also, planting seed? Bro I want a leap. That's it. I've said it so many times. There's no rocket science here. Its crystal clear we are falling into the same mess we did during the US track. I just want out.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carecar

Might I interject, I am adamant on getting a leap in Anupamaa. Because I have to watch this stupid serial everyday. And don't ask me why! Toh atleast I should watch it with a good story, and my fav actors. That is all I want. And this is one single person, that is me and me alone. But the things I read or hear or ask are usually after coming across them on the internet. I am nobody's PR, nor am I interested in creating artificial demand or whatever that means. This is my demand alone, for my own happiness, I am open to other people's suggestions as I believe people can give better input to the leap idea that has been mostly my khyali pulav so far based on stuff that I have read online. Also, planting seed? Bro I want a leap. That's it. I've said it so many times. There's no rocket science here. Its crystal clear we are falling into the same mess we did during the US track. I just want out.

On a lighter note - Since you are saying you HAVE to watch this show everyday - I hope it is not because of your mother-in-law? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

You want leap, but please ask Shit Shahi, if he wants leap or not!!! He might say leap but with RG and she is Anupamasmiley36smiley36smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Why do you watch a show you do not like? I don’t understand? If you dislike it so much then stop watching. I hate this show myself due to the repetitive storyline so I stopped watching. I just read posts and watch clips here and there to know what is happening.

whatthelife thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Oh behen, OK!

LEAP it is smiley39

whatthelife thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: shwetha85

On a lighter note - Since you are saying you HAVE to watch this show everyday - I hope it is not because of your mother-in-law? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

You want leap, but please ask Shit Shahi, if he wants leap or not!!! He might say leap but with RG and she is Anupamasmiley36smiley36smiley36

Leap with RG playing younger FL will be bigger disaster

She will get all the freedom to throw cringey expressions on screen for us smiley11

We got to choose the better of the worst at this time tbh!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Leap with RG playing younger FL will be bigger disaster

She will get all the freedom to throw cringey expressions on screen for us smiley11

We got to choose the better of the worst at this time tbh!

Younger or older - RG is a disaster anywaysmiley37smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Younger or older - RG is a disaster anywaysmiley37smiley37

No wonder people desperately want a gen leap to get rid of her although she ain’t going nowhere smiley37