Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Whatever happened to Gulati & Rahul? And Maa's vow of finding the culprit. Wedding events seem to be never ending. And so does Maa & Anuj's puke worthy romance. smiley11

In yesterday’s late night convo, Maa asks naukar updates about Rahul, agar usne saara sach bataya etc.

Naukar says, maine Rahul ko yahi rakha hai India mein, humare saath US leke jayenge, maine mere lawyer se bhi baat kar li hai.

Maa is relieved that Naukar is on it and she can enjoy the daily Kalesh(s) and the wedding festivities without any stress.

She already has too much on her plate, it’s not easy to make 3 men dance to your tunes under the same roof, even Mishter Shah shouted at Pakhi today because Maa lectured him last night, everyone is trying their best to keep Maa happy 😂

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maa is the biggest hypocrite..She cannot listen a word against her snakes like Baa n Bapuji but could listen Baa abusing a 6 yrs old just because she was adopted..Disgusting woman..smiley11

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Hopefully Maa will give him a hug n a shoulder to cry on after all he is her bacchon ka pita..smiley9

She will, she loves consoling him and snatching wife’s rights from Kavya.
She also loves leading on to other men, 100% ye Gajra Maa pehen legi to give hopes to Anuj aur fir Shruti ke aane ke baad YD ke saath dance karegi 😂

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1803596581645824260?s=46

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

She will, she loves consoling him and snatching wife’s rights from Kavya.
She also loves leading on to other men, 100% ye Gajra Maa pehen legi to give hopes to Anuj aur fir Shruti ke aane ke baad YD ke saath dance karegi 😂

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1803596581645824260?s=46

Buddhape mein yeh jawano wala romance karrahe hai khule aam with no shame n have audacity to say that they r not cheating on Shruti.I wish Shruti takes away all property from Anuj n leaves him on road penniless before leaving him..Phir karta rahe apni buddhi ki saath nibba nibbi wala romance..He should be ruined for leading on a woman for years n then dumping her for his ex wife..

Anyways Kavya have given up her rights n her husband to Upma since she knows that even when she is legally married to V,V is still Upma's husband n Upma is still that filthy phemily's bahu so she hardly cares now..

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Today's assignment:

Explain the difference between the below two pictures in 200 words.

Screenshot_20240620_065953_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240620_065911_Google.jpg

Anupama’s journey.. women empowerment.. Aaj ki naari, sab pe bhaari 😂😂

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

I hate this Anuj more than even Maa

I truly hope and wish Aadhya moves away from him and let him stay at Maa’s feet forever … such cringe romance between these two puke worthy people … 

Someone kill me!  

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: whatthelife

I hate this Anuj more than even Maa

I truly hope and wish Aadhya moves away from him and let him stay at Maa’s feet forever … such cringe romance between these two puke worthy people … 

Someone kill me!  

Not only Aadhya, this family is ruining lives of all kids.

All the fight today happened infront of kids, Ishani says my mom dad always fight because of me, Pari says my mom dad fight the most, Ansh says I have no dad and Mahi says only Mom loves me dad doesn’t look at me.

This is such a trauma! Shahs and Anupama Anuj none of them deserve any kids.

IMG_3299.jpeg

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

All the fight today happened infront of kids, Ishani says my mom dad always fight because of me, Pari says my mom dad fight the most, Ansh says I have no dad and Mahi says only Mom loves me dad doesn’t look at me.

IMG_3299.jpeg

I felt very sad watching this scene … on a lighter note, reminded me of Toy Story 3 (furnace scene where the toys were holding hands smiley6)

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

IMG_3299.jpeg

This family considers Buddha HasLee as the only kids. They are treated like kids while the kids are treated like their toys.

Baba thumbnail
The first is love The second picture is lust