Episode Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 3 months ago

I wish a despicable character like Jhula or Makkhi died from consuming the medicine. Then dhongi Buddha would’ve been arrested for murder smiley41

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Vanraj’s became lucky only after Anupama left his house and family.

Anuj earned a lot before marrying Anupama and suffered huge losses those 3 yrs he was married to her - financial, emotional, mental and even physical 😂

Again when he met Anupama in US, his event had a robbery due to which he suffered losses and had to pay his client for Toshu’s theft

Yashdeep almost became bankrupt when Anupama came in his life 😂

Inshort, Anupama is the Panauti! smiley14

Hahaha!!! Good onesmiley20

731627 thumbnail

Writer mehrbaan to gadha ( vanraj ) pehlwaan

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

This chappal scene is being shown for the 3rd time, if my memory serves me right. At least the next time, I want Anuj to pick up that chappal and hit himself in the head smiley42 I promise to not troll ( for a whole day) if he does that. 😇

It's 4th or 5th time..I suppose

Isko koi shoe showroom mei job dilwao...kuch kaam dhaam karega toh anupama ka bhoot bhi utar jaayega iske dimag se and chappal, joote pehnane ka shauk bhi poora ho jaayega.

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Beshht Maa banne ka itna shauk hai to sambhal apni bachchi khud, mere Baa Bapuji kyon sambhale?

Koi baharwala teri bachchi ko kyon sambhale, bachchi nahi sambhalti to Adhik ko de do custody?

Says who smiley39

Jiski bachchi ko Kapadia House mein kabhi Dimpy, kabhi Barkha kabhi Malti Devi aur kabhi Anuj ne sambhala?

Jo khud apni bachchi ko kabhi sadak par sote hue, kabhi ghar mein bimar rote hue chod kar bhaag jati thi baharwalon ya dusro ke bharose?

Beshht Maa banne aur kehlaane ka shauk sirf aur sid Anupama ko hai.
The way she was threatening Mishter Shah and Pakhi today for speaking against her Baa Bapuji, and giving custody to Adhik is insane.

No doubt Pakhi is the worst Mother and doesn’t deserve Ishani, but no daughter deserves a Mother like Anupama too, atleast now when Pakhi was completely shaken with whatever happened, Anupama should’ve spared her.

And Anupama should be the last person lecturing anyone about how to be a Mother! 😑

And AnupaMaid has the audacity to lash out at Rakhi ji after the resort episode when the latter exposed VanYa's (Vannu and Kavya's) EMA. Rakhi ji has been the best character and mother for me in this show. I just like Rakhi ji's character. Every daughter should have a mother like Rakhi ji. Rakhi ji was strong, independent, modern, rich, successful and a well educated business woman. AnupaMaid was always dependent on some 1 always.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

It's 4th or 5th time..I suppose

Isko koi shoe showroom mei job dilwao...kuch kaam dhaam karega toh anupama ka bhoot bhi utar jaayega iske dimag se and chappal, joote pehnane ka shauk bhi poora ho jaayega.

Kuch nahin koi isko iska surname aur assets lelo. Sab thikaana aajayega. Akal, pyaar, (non-existent) pariwar, buddhi sab sab sab.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

That too when she herself never took care of her own birth mother Kanta or her Saas Malati Devi.

Her over-involvement in every household, ugggh. Really, she and now Anuj needs to be called off to mind their own business and (for Anuj) their family.

Adhik should just get Ishu's custody and take care of her. He should be least bothered about Anuj and Anupama and let them live on their own terms. Anuj weds Anupama was the most immature, pathetic and useless wedding.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: prachetas2211

And AnupaMaid has the audacity to lash out at Rakhi ji after the resort episode when the latter exposed VanYa's (Vannu and Kavya's) EMA. Rakhi ji has been the best character and mother for me in this show. I just like Rakhi ji's character. Every daughter should have a mother like Rakhi ji. Rakhi ji was strong, independent, modern, rich, successful and a well educated business woman. AnupaMaid was always dependent on some 1 always.

Malti Devi ji has been the best character and mother for me in this show. I just like Malti Devi ji's character. Every daughter should have a mother like Malti Devi ji. Malti Devi ji was strong, independent, modern, rich, successful and a well educated business woman. AnupaMaid ruined her life all due to her carelessness. Malti Devi Ji and Hasmukh deserve their own spin off show as I just like this pair. #DukhTi