Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kya hua sab itne gusse mein kyun hain aaj smiley3

Actually I’m dying of shyness coz everyone is trying their best to reunite the world’s most loving couple. smiley9smiley9smiley9
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kya hua sab itne gusse mein kyun hain aaj smiley3

Gusse mein to wo hain (Maa and MaaN phans) jinhe Anupama se kuch ummed rehti hai

Humara kya hai, hume to pehle se pata haj wo kaisi hai, jo itne mahino se pata tha wo usne aaj kar diya

*Mere Baa Bapuji* 🥲😭😢😭😢😭

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I felt bad for Hasmukh smiley19

Word Count: 0

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I felt bad for Hasmukh smiley19

I know a person who definitely doesn’t and is probably rejoicing at his humiliation as we speaksmiley2
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Kaash aisa hota. Dhongi ghatiya buddha is just intolerable

You really hate him don’t you smiley37

IMG_0368.jpeg

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Buddha mar gaya hota toh iss thread pe party chal rahi hoti 😂

Aajkal Maa ki body language aur har tarah ki language bilkul dehati, jhuggi jhopdi wali hi hai, subah subah chai ka thermos saath lekar nikli thi pata tha raste mein ek aawara doggy milega, jo dekhte hi garam chai pe toot pada, aur iss dehatan ko dekho rk haath maathe pe aur chappal pair ke bahar 😂
https://x.com/annalisemaan/status/1802875003802935558?s=46

Just like how we celebrated when MAA got sent to jail smiley37smiley37Image
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even today, after all the drama, when Maa is consoling Bapuji, Buddha Bapuji says bechara mera beta Vanraj kya kya karega 😂

Doodh pani dawayi sabka hisab gina diya buddhe ne apni Beti ko.

Kitna bhi isko apni beti bol le, wo Maa Baap Vanraj ke hi the usi ke rahenge, one fight with Maa and they will be found standing with their son and not her 😂

From ‘mujhe risto mein nahi ulajhna’, back to ‘mere Baa Bapuji’

Iss show aur iski hazaron udaano ka kuch nahi ho sakta smiley8

What is so special about their household? That is what ALL families do. Has been doing for eons. How is their situation different that warrants any sympathy? Can someone break this important news that- Doodh, paani, dawai, electricity, grocery, are all normal household expenses to “mere bapuji”?? smiley29smiley8
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

What is so special about their household? That is what ALL families do. Has been doing for eons. How is their situation different that warrants any sympathy? Can someone break this important news that- Doodh, paani, dawai, electricity, grocery, are all normal household expenses to “mere bapuji”?? smiley29smiley8

Special ye hai that Vanraj is alone feeding a family of 9-10 already and now nikamma Tosu with his family has also come.

Its funny that no one in this family goes for work or earns a penny and Vanraj has been on permanent WFH ever since he got this new job pre-leap 😂

But still they managed to renovate Shah House, celebrate every festival or occasion so lavishly in color coordinated clothes and new jewelry each time.

Plus I wonder how much his salary would be to give each of his nalayak family member such a comfortable life, Tatkal mein US Tickets and all 😂

He is nearing retirement age btw though am sure this show won’t have that concept 😂

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Special ye hai that Vanraj is alone feeding a family of 9-10 already and now nikamma Tosu with his family has also come.

Its funny that no one in this family goes for work or earns a penny and Vanraj has been on permanent WFH ever since he got this new job pre-leap 😂

But still they managed to renovate Shah House, celebrate every festival or occasion so lavishly in color coordinated clothes and new jewelry each time.

Plus I wonder how much his salary would be to give each of his nalayak family member such a comfortable life, Tatkal mein US Tickets and all 😂

He is nearing retirement age btw though am sure this show won’t have that concept 😂

US ticket for 1 person one way in India is 1 lakh rupees. People call Anupama a gold digger and married Anuj for money. I wonder why she left Vanraj when he is this rich!!!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

US ticket for 1 person one way in India is 1 lakh rupees. People call Anupama a gold digger and married Anuj for money. I wonder why she left Vanraj when he is this rich!!!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

Vanraj’s became lucky only after Anupama left his house and family.

Anuj earned a lot before marrying Anupama and suffered huge losses those 3 yrs he was married to her - financial, emotional, mental and even physical 😂

Again when he met Anupama in US, his event had a robbery due to which he suffered losses and had to pay his client for Toshu’s theft

Yashdeep almost became bankrupt when Anupama came in his life 😂

Inshort, Anupama is the Panauti! smiley14