Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Agree with the caption for a change, why doesn’t Bapuji himself take a wrong medicine for once and haste khelte khusi khusi iss duniya se vida le - he has had a good life, naate poti, grand grand kids sab dekh liya, ab jao!

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1801788197162389949?s=46

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Ghar ki Murgi dal barabar….poor Kavya, its her wedding anniversary and her husband is busy playing Ex kyonki Ex wife itni heroine bankar poore ghar mein ghum rahi hai malkin ki tarah, aur 3-3 Majnu ek saath baithkar usse discuss kar rahe hain…kya kismat hai Maa ki 😂🙏

I cannot imagine how she would feel if 3 men have their eyes set on her. How could she walk around as if she is above all and nothing would matter to her? Not only walking around, she seems to be dancing passionately too. That too, soon after telling Devika.. mein aise soch bhi nahi sakti...?smiley29smiley22smiley44
SmithaRam thumbnail

Agree with the caption for a change, why doesn’t Bapuji himself take a wrong medicine for once and haste khelte khusi khusi iss duniya se vida le - he has had a good life, naate poti, grand grand kids sab dekh liya, ab jao!

galat dawai & bapuji - never going to happen as long as the full time maid/nurse keeps tab of his medications. smiley24smiley44
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I cannot imagine how she would feel if 3 men have their eyes set on her. How could she walk around as if she is above all and nothing would matter to her? Not only walking around, she seems to be dancing passionately too. That too, soon after telling Devika.. mein aise soch bhi nahi sakti...?smiley29smiley22smiley44

And Anupamaa kisi ka dil bhi nahi dukhati na kisi ko single out karti hai, she dances turn by turn with each of her Majnus and even has a heart to heart conversation with them.

The day before, she herself went to politely talk to Mishter Shah to ask what’s bothering him, requesting him to not spoil Dimpy’s wedding and share with her instead, about what’s the matter 😂
I hope wedding has a couple dance by YD Sir and Maa 😂

Also YD is trying his best to assure Bapuji that he is there for Maa, really hope Devika and Bapuji can set this new bakra for Maa 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Firstly, why would you leave a young child with a 90+ man with health problems? And secondly how can such a crafty manipulative codger be so dumb? Unbelievable in the slightest! I agree I wish he consumed an overdose of the medicine and died! But sadly he’s immortal and will never die in this lifetime!
SmithaRam thumbnail

Also one dozen people came as soon as she gulped the medicine. None of them were around just a minute ago. smiley37 And then someone immediately called Maa. Now Maa will save Ishusmiley9smiley37 A new bhashan coming up for Pakhi, I guess.
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Firstly, why would you leave a young child with a 90+ man with health problems? And secondly how can such a crafty manipulative codger be so dumb? Unbelievable in the slightest! I agree I wish he consumed an overdose of the medicine and died! But sadly he’s immortal and will never die in this lifetime!

When the Mother is Pakhi, what can one expect? She was ready to give up on her daughter for Titu, she herself said this to him and now is sleeping peacefully when her daughter is unwell.

Ishani is adopted and we know how this family treats adopted kids. I still wonder how her adoption application was even approved 😑

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Aisa lag raha hai ladke wali ladki ko dekhne aaye hain, the way Maa passed from there at the right time, saj dhaj ke zulfon ko front mein karke smiley8

https://x.com/isha56789/status/1801807738290507956?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Aisa lag raha hai ladke wali ladki ko dekhne aaye hain, the way Maa passed from there at the right time, saj dhaj ke zulfon ko front mein karke smiley8

https://x.com/isha56789/status/1801807738290507956?s=46

DumTu ki shaadi kam aur AnupaMaid ka swayamvar zyaada lag raha hai. Itni nautanki kar di besharam doglipamaa na... Almost headache inducing smiley5

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

No Ajab, he doesn't deserve such an easy death after a whole life of manipulation where he ruined the future of bahu slaves. He deserves this