Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago
1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This panauti will make everyone’s life hell in the old age home smiley37smiley37

We all know she ain’t ever going to one as Creep Crapadia will not allow Meri Anu to stay in such a place. Plus as we all know she’ll still be serving her immortal Baa Baa-Poo Ji, Bacche, grandkids and great grandkids even in old age at royal TamaShah palace smiley37

Majboor Crapadia had taken the most idiotic decision of his life by marrying AnupaMaid Joshi. AnupaMaid was always a red flag. Even after getting married to Majboor, AnupaMaid served as the royal maid of her so called Maika called SH. Majboor had pleaded with AnupaMaid to draw healthy boundaries between Shah's and Kapadia's but the latter would never listen. AnupaMaid was more focussed on solving the problems of SH rather than prioritizing Majboor and Aadhya. 1 fine day (After the accident) Majboor gets frustrated with AnupaMaid and the latter instead of addressing her own short comings leaves Majboor and Aadhya. And yes, AnupaMaid with her presence destroys every 1's happiness and peace. She had failed even as a mother of 4 children.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prachetas2211

Majboor Crapadia had taken the most idiotic decision of his life by marrying AnupaMaid Joshi. AnupaMaid was always a red flag. Even after getting married to Majboor, AnupaMaid served as the royal maid of her so called Maika called SH. Majboor had pleaded with AnupaMaid to draw healthy boundaries between Shah's and Kapadia's but the latter would never listen. AnupaMaid was more focussed on solving the problems of SH rather than prioritizing Majboor and Aadhya. 1 fine day (After the accident) Majboor gets frustrated with AnupaMaid and the latter instead of addressing her own short comings leaves Majboor and Aadhya. And yes, AnupaMaid with her presence destroys every 1's happiness and peace. She had failed even as a mother of 4 children.

So true! If Rakhi Ji was there she would have saved everyone by killing this AnupaMaid and freeing them from her evil clutches. I miss Rakhi Ji so much!

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

So true! If Rakhi Ji was there she would have saved everyone by killing this AnupaMaid and freeing them from her evil clutches. I miss Rakhi Ji so much!

I am missing Rakhi ji terribly. I have started to like her character even more even though she had left the show. Tasneem Ji is such a fabulous actor. I am waiting for her to make a comeback and take revenge on AnupaMaid for her humiliation during the Loan Tamasha. Kinjal did not deserve Rakhi ji as her mother. In fact she is Rakhi ji's worst enemy.

Edited by prachetas2211 - 3 months ago
731627 thumbnail

I have sympathy fur bapuji but no sympathy for baa

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Why on earth would you sympathise with the crafty codger who manipulated his so called Beti to serve his phemli like a maid and never stands up for her when neededsmiley25

Koi sense hai iss baat kya smiley25

731627 thumbnail

Kya pakhi aur vanraj ne poocha bapuji se aapne chashma pehna tha kya aapki eyesight weak hai did vanraj bother to know

Aaj tak vanraj ko.bapuji ko Har teen mahine pe doctor ke routine check up le jaate nahi dekha bada aadharsh bets bane wala

To aankh ke doctor ke paas kyon nahi le jaat vanraj bapuji ko

Kya Pata bapuji ek din khud bhi galat dawai le le

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Bass. Ab tum mujhe samjaugi kya sahi hai aur kya galat dusro ko doshanaaropan karne se pehle swayam apne andar chaak ke dekho. Tumhe hamesha dhokadadi, jhoot farep ka saath diya hai! Credits to Koki for the dialogue

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 months ago
731627 thumbnail

Ha who.care

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

No one cares about you that’s why no one reacts or engages with you.