Anupamaa 24th Sep 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 11 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Episode begins with Toshu sneaking into Anupam’s room n stealing the clash and jewellery . Sanan n Meenu who were romancing in the corner , catch Toshu in the act. Toshu is caught , but he raises an alarm and accuses Sagar of stealing and planning to elope with Meenu.
he accuses them of having an affair right under their noses . Anupama 8s shocked . She 8s even more shocked to realise eveyone else n Asha Bhavan including Anuj knew about this affair yet kept her in the dark , Dolly, Dimpy, Baa and Toshu lash out at Sagar

Meenu and Sagar are very upset to hurt Anupama, they apologise and assure they have done nothing wrong n ,it is not wrong to love . They have not crossed any line . Sagar weeps saying he intended to tell Anudi but he was worried that she has just recovered from illness n did not ant to give her any more stress .
Anupama is very hurt . Toshu and Pakhi accuse Anupama of being very strict with them n now she has to punish Sagar n Meenu the same way , she should throw them out just like she did to her children . Baa , Pakhi, Dimpy accuse Anupama of being harsh on them but being partial to Asha Bhavan residents . Anuj, Nadira and Bala confront the Shah family for accusing Sagar wrongly . They k ew Sagar was not a boy to do wrong things , Anuj accuses Toshu of being a repeat offender, he has been jailed for stealing in US also , he was a history sheeter. Anupama is disgusted as Asha Bhavan inmates and Shah family clash . She asks them to be silent n walks away to her room locks herself up . She is very hurt that her trusted Meenu and Sagar has betrayed her trust .
Acter she leaves Anun is angry with Sagar for not telling Anupama about his affair with Meenu , Sagar and Toshu get into a scuffle , all try to separate them. Anuj shouts at them to stop.
Anuj goes to Anupama n tries to pacify her . She is very hurt .

Precap

Sagar and Toshu continue to clash . Anuj proposes to Anupama, asking her to just marry him, he is OK if she becomes Mrs Kapadia or he becomes Mr Joshi.

Anupama recollects their marriage n their separations . She wants them to live like Radha Krishn,what was the necessity to become Krishna Rukmini .

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 10 days ago

Anupama has declined Anuj’s plea for marriage , that means he will keep pestering her till old age .. 😂🤣😂

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 days ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Anupama has declined Anuj’s plea for marriage , that means he will keep pestering her till old age .. 😂🤣😂

He hasn’t learnt anything from his previous experience. I know, that’s why he’s affectionately called “mandh buddhi “ smiley22smiley23smiley24smiley44smiley8smiley39smiley37smiley37
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only person one feels terrible about, is, Adhya. Anupama is on a no-strings-attached mode (she was as such 6.5 years ago, she brought her back ONLY because of Anuj). Anuj is pyaar me akal ka andha, she was just a means to clear his guilt that he is still the guardian of Adhya (whose guardianship, honestly, is highly questionable/objectionable). I don't see if Adhya is any different from Nandita or any other inmate of Asha Bhawan (atleast Sagar was raised by Ashaben and educated).

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

The only person one feels terrible about, is, Adhya. Anupama is on a no-strings-attached mode (she was as such 6.5 years ago, she brought her back ONLY because of Anuj). Anuj is pyaar me akal ka andha, she was just a means to clear his guilt that he is still the guardian of Adhya (whose guardianship, honestly, is highly questionable/objectionable). I don't see if Adhya is any different from Nandita or any other inmate of Asha Bhawan (atleast Sagar was raised by Ashaben and educated).

@bold: I liked the way you have used the word "inmate" for Asha Bhavan members!! LOL for sure they are prisoners, of Anupamasmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shwetha85

@bold: I liked the way you have used the word "inmate" for Asha Bhavan members!! LOL for sure they are prisoners, of Anupamasmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Applicable to anyone/anyplace she stays, because, her staying implies laying claim on it. Gurukul, her Asli mayka (which she erases from her memory at her convenience), Shah House (a small part of which again was "handed over to her"), Kapadia Empire/Mansion, iSpice and Chutney, now, Asa Bhawan.