Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Okay! Why the sudden obsession with RD? The character is long gone.  I can understand if RD is mentioned once in a while, like we all do with other meaningful chars that are now gone, such as GK, Mukku …  but the sudden obsession with RD is incomprehensible. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

So, Anupama DID Accept the Gajra. But no, the cheating is only one sided. Anupama "innocently" accepted the gift not knowing the intention.

But someone told me yesterday that I am watching some other show and Anupamaa is not after Anuj. 

Chalo maan liya not after Anuj but usko lead toh kar Rahi hai naa 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But someone told me yesterday that I am watching some other show and Anupamaa is not after Anuj. 

Chalo maan liya not after Anuj but usko lead toh kar Rahi hai naa 

🤷🏻‍♀️

par-par thumbnail

After Mishter Shah finished scolding Paaki and told her not to say a word against Bapuji, Maa seemed to have given herself the credit of having influenced her Acche Pita ka mind. (Only thing that was missing in the scene was her pulling on her braid and congratulating herself for this). But truth is that, the way Kavya spoke to Vanraj made sense to him and he seemed moved by her words, whereas when Maa came to give him bhasan, even when he refused to listen to her, Maa forced her speech on him, with no effect on him, making him more angrier with her. But as always, Deviji is too busy thinking how great she is that she fails to introspect the real situation. Her nerve when she says Thenk you to Vanraj, as if they are not Vanraj's own parents and he is doing a favor on them.