Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And someone needs to break her fingers. This is not just rude and ill mannered behavior but absolutely infuriating.

A punch on her face and breaking all her fingers - Revenge done and she can keep that useless Creepadia forever 🙌🏻

IMG_3440.jpeg

Shru could have made a video of this mad bull n made that video viral ke how she is harassing her without any evidence..Should be in mental asylum for openly threatening people..

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jab hum kisi Zoo mein ya Farm pe jaate hain, aur wahan animals ko apne haath se khana khilate hain aur khuss hote hain, Maa bhi waise hi khuss ho rahi hai….seriously? This is what you do after causing 5 yrs of hurt, pain and trauma? And this is supposed to be cute? Pain of a Mother? Khusi ke aansu? Apology aur Khoon ke aansu kidhar hai ? smiley39 Maafi maangni nahi, apni naak unchi rakhni hai bass, Fake Mamta ki Statue, bekar Orat! 😡

This is ridiculous to say the least! This woman deserves a punch on that face jisse ye itne gande ghatiya expressions deti rehti hai 😑

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1805050146373423227?s=46

Jab khilane ka tame tha tab toh khilaya nahin ab nautanki kar rahi hai

Pehle Sara, phir Dimpy, phir bb ne iske dhyan rakha hai .Aaj iski maa ki mamta jaagi hai.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

profession and Anupamaa… ha ha smiley37 and what’s that “pressonal “ . Does she have to butcher every word she utters. Yuck 🤮 

No pressonal 

Itz prashanl😁

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why is she talking like a rowdy everywhere? So, what is her next prophesun? Gundagardi? That too pointing phingers and waving hends and 5 pannon ka (ab toh) dhamki wali baatein?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Iske reshtront me Tamasha hua, iske (not so apne) ghar me roz Tamasha hote hain toh public nuisance create karegi kya? Banging table, huh? Why were cops not called for that?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Shru could have made a video of this mad bull n made that video viral ke how she is harassing her without any evidence..Should be in mental asylum for openly threatening people..

Exactly.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Also saying, aap bhi meri Pressonal Jindagi kharab karti ne mere kaam pe kyon aayi.

I mean WTH? smiley39 She is not guilty about what she did, instead saying you could have done that too, to me instead of ruining my profession.

So kal ko, agar Anupama “Galti Se” kisi ka murder kar de, and some law abiding citizen informs the cops, Maa will say, you ruined my life, why did you inform the cops when you knew I did it by mistake ? 😂

Is she even listening to herself?

Oh by the by, she confessed to spoiling Srutiji's Pressonal lyphe?

Oh by the by, why did Shruti not remind Anupama that she had politely yet firmly asked her to leave and Anupama denied with an attitude.

But yeh galat nahin hain, sahi cheez authorities ko notify karna galat hain. Waah! Anupama ke definitions.

By the by, Employees ki itni chinta?

Kapadia Industries me log nahin AI ya Robots kaam karte the kya? Kharab toh isne khud kiya tha

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 11 days ago
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anupama is like cockroach nikla to nikla.. press / social media ko kyu bola? 🤣🤣 why you didn’t have blind faith in me like my SimpTable does 🤣🤣

behen har koi tera andhbhakt nahi hota..

And informing authorities / news etc is such a  non-mavali behaviour.. isliye anupama ko achha nahi laga..

Maa is like shru mai teri preshnal life spoil karungi and tu kaise and kitna badly legi wo bhi mai hi decide karungi 😂😂

Wah Deviji wah!  Sadakchhap characterless mavali kahi ki

AAMP thumbnail

First the characterless woman tries to steal Shruti’s fiancé and romances with him in front of Shruti.. 

forcing Shruti to do whatever she did..

And now she and her puppy will blame Shruti and puppy will break off engagement with her (like he always wanted to) and uska blame bhi Shruti pe hi daalenge.. 

what a titular character! 

STPrincess thumbnail

How is adhya suddenly bonding with children - looks maha fake ! Anything and everything to whitewash abuser Shahs. Hehehe. 

Kitna whitewash karna padta hai dkp ko ! Kahin soap hi na khatam ho jaaye DKP ka.