Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I forgetting how to talk normally. smiley19 Every time someone says “listen “ politely, I feel like retorting back yelling “you lissan!!!!” smiley7 Now this “she nojj everything “ is stuck in my head. smiley29I’m worried of bursting out laughing in the middle of a meeting.smiley44

You are so right, I am starting to second guess spellings and pronunciation.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago
Sharam aur lihaz ka paani only Shruti need to drink and not for Kavya The Shah Babu? Why so nainsaafi with aurat?
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

She should have taken some online English tuitions before going to Umreeka. But if she is not interested in improving her English skills, you can expect only Hinglish language from that woman. You can take the horse till the water. It is upto the horse to quench its thirst.

Even more hilarious was Pleez do not believe him Medam. He ijj gadheda referring to Toshu during the Cockroach Biryani episode. Majboor Puppy was there as her translator during the Cockroach Biryani Episode. But today he was missed.

Did Anuj translate word gadheda also??? 

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

omg! What was that smiley29smiley37smiley37 “She nojj (supposed to be knows!) everything. “ seriously 😳 smiley37smiley37 smiley37 I’m going to die laughing  smiley37 jarra si bhi saram ne ….says the woman who is the epitome of besharmi smiley22

The creator of Hinglish language should definitely get a noble prize.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aye din social media pe kuch na kuch viral hota hai to har insaan viral karne wala jail mein hai kya ? smiley39smiley37

Stoopid Maaa smiley39

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

The creator of Hinglish language should definitely get a noble prize.

And what about the creator of Undhiyu Cockroach Biryani? I think Rakhi Ji should personally come and award the creator of this unique dish.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was thinking, 🤔 what triggered Anupama fir the tamasha (not that she needs one)?

Mrs.Smith telling Srutiji "I wanted to thank you. Because of you, I did the right thing".

May be this line?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Bahut zyada Mazedaar episode thaa 

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Bahut zyada Mazedaar episode thaa 

Too much fun watching Anupama in Hitler Mode totally losing it over being exposed by Shruti, she is 55 with no maturity or poise and Shruti is younger but didn’t behave like how Anupama did in a public place

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1805109474031714586?s=46

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Too much fun watching Anupama in Hitler Mode totally losing it over being exposed by Shruti, she is 55 with no maturity or poise and Shruti is younger but didn’t behave like how Anupama did in a public place

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1805109474031714586?s=46

Ekdumm Sahi pakde ho ji.