Posted: 10 days ago

Shahi upmasmiley9

Isme shah's and rajan shahi dono aa gyesmiley20

Edited by Radhiii - 10 days ago
bsnk040187 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

omg! What was that smiley29smiley37smiley37 “She nojj (supposed to be knows!) everything. “ seriously 😳 smiley37smiley37 smiley37 I’m going to die laughing  smiley37 jarra si bhi saram ne ….says the woman who is the epitome of besharmi smiley22

And she claims to have understood the conversation in English between Shru and Ms. Smith but she butchers the English language while speaking. She cannot say a simple Sorry or TY properly. I could not control my laughter on "She nojj everything." She had missed her Puppy badly yesterday.

Edited by bsnk040187 - 10 days ago
bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAMP

First the characterless woman tries to steal Shruti’s fiancé and romances with him in front of Shruti.. 

forcing Shruti to do whatever she did..

And now she and her puppy will blame Shruti and puppy will break off engagement with her (like he always wanted to) and uska blame bhi Shruti pe hi daalenge.. 

what a titular character! 

Now Majboor is the Yes Man of his lady love.

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

How is adhya suddenly bonding with children - looks maha fake ! Anything and everything to whitewash abuser Shahs. Hehehe. 

Kitna whitewash karna padta hai dkp ko ! Kahin soap hi na khatam ho jaaye DKP ka. 

I cannot understand this change in Aadhya, her bonding with the Shah kids.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

You are referring me as Tuchiya is it?

I refer to you as Rakhi Ji’s biggest phan smiley9
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Look, the future of Adhya is undecided. They cannot risk Anupama's "Maa" image.

ALL other characters are despicable. Inorder to ensure continuity post Shruti's certain exit, the makers need to keep options open.

Don't worry, only a matter of time.

The moment Adhya sides with Anupama, she will garner heaps of praises for having Anupama ke non-existent sanskaar. When people start sympathizing with her for a traumatic childhood and teen, they will flip her to be a brat and the same people will change her to be Maaya ki beti.

Hona hain kya, maana hain kya, khana hain kya?

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Look, the future of Adhya is undecided. They cannot risk Anupama's "Maa" image.

ALL other characters are despicable. Inorder to ensure continuity post Shruti's certain exit, the makers need to keep options open.

Don't worry, only a matter of time.

The moment Adhya sides with Anupama, she will garner heaps of praises for having Anupama ke non-existent sanskaar. When people start sympathizing with her for a traumatic childhood and teen, they will flip her to be a brat and the same people will change her to be Maaya ki beti.

Hona hain kya, maana hain kya, khana hain kya?

I have heard in YouTube that Majboor had regretted his decision to adopt Aadhya and said the same to Aadhya on her face. Aadhya will go to the orphanage having been betrayed by Majboor and his lady love. I want to see whether Aadhya will take the side of Majboor's lady love or Shru whom Aadhya wanted as her Mother.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

I have heard in YouTube that Majboor had regretted his decision to adopt Aadhya and said the same to Aadhya on her face. Aadhya will go to the orphanage having been betrayed by Majboor and his lady love. I want to see whether Aadhya will take the side of Majboor's lady love or Shru whom Aadhya wanted as her Mother.

Such lollipops are distributed on social media to monitor the trend. Even promos are shot, hota wahi hain jo least moment me manzoor-e-makers hota hain.

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Like member zoha says, Ithe woman who says “she nojj everything…” how did she understand Mrs.Smith and Shruti’s convo? smiley29smiley3

Remember Vaibhavi who played Jasmine from Sarabhai vs Sarabhai? Jasmine's English and Anupama's Hinglish language are equally funny and hilarious.

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Had Malti Devi ji not quit the show, she would have definitely could have hired some 1 to take the video of the disgusting romance of Majboor and his lady love, also would have helped Shru in slapping a cheating case on Majboor with the video evidence. If not slapping a cheating case, Malti Devi could have handed over the video evidence to the media. Malti Devi ji could have definitely fulfilled Aadhya's wish of having Shru as her mother.

Edited by bsnk040187 - 9 days ago