Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

True but what I meant was that instead of tarnishing her character (obviously to whitewash Maa),they could have shown her gracefully and amicably parting ways with Kabadia after realising he's a gone case. Things could have ended on a good note as well (without victimising Maa). I wanted Shruti to initiate the separation with head held high. That's all!

The fact of the matter is, they can try any permutation and combination, it will point towards Anuj-Anupama alone. They have hit a point of no return.

As Dee mentioned, the apology was an insult to their injured ego.

When a character is introduced, the fate is sealed to eventually claim mahaanta and praise of Anupama.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Yes, But her parents made her matured and tolerant before her matured age. 

She had faced a a lot within these thirteen years. 

Without a doubt.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Anuj's tone and volume are really hurtful at this point. So rude and ungrateful and demeaning. He knows first hand exactly how much these Shahs gang up and humiliate and taunt and yet he is insisting on a public confrontation. Can't believe I liked this guy once. smiley6

This show will end up making me like a domestic abuser like Vanraj. I mean, he puts Anupamaa, Anuj and Devika (also Yashdeep, who I find irritating) in their place and the only person who kind of speaks sense nowadays. smiley44

Exactly.

Lo bhai, chahiye tha na Anuj-Anupama ko Tamasha, lo ho gaya Tamasha. Maze ki baat yeh hain ki poore tamasha me donon na nazare mila pa rahe the na nazare utha pa rahe the.

And Finally Vanraj taunted her with what we had been telling.

Was this sequence the revival of Vanraj Shah? Because Anupama is beyond any redemption, any more sponsored udaans right now.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 days ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

😂😂

https://x.com/albelipaheli/status/1806011313598222342?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 6 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

In the not so distant future, this scene will be repeated but with Jokerdeep smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

17 pages smiley29smiley37