Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Hotstar me, YouTube episodes available hain.

Start from Episode 1270.

Haan, agar LHS = RHS prove karne ka hi mann hain toh 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Batao, Anupama ne khud accept kiya aur aap maan nahin rahe, episodes dekhne se maan jayenge?

Why watch all this when we firmly believe that Anupamaa can never do anything wrong?? Faith in her actions is enough. Don't need to watch episodes to know that Anupamaa is right. 

And if at all anything as you say, has been shown (though actions matter more than words), it's the fault of Bhavna Vyas and writers and makers and absolutely everyone else but not Anupamaa (who can never do anything wrong, in case I failed to mention it) 

You are wasting your own time by searching and posting all this whereas you could also conjure up a fictional Anupamaverse in your head like I do smiley20

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Why watch all this when we firmly believe that Anupamaa can never do anything wrong?? Faith in her actions is enough. Don't need to watch episodes to know that Anupamaa is right. 

And if at all anything as you say, has been shown (though actions matter more than words), it's the fault of Bhavna Vyas and writers and makers and absolutely everyone else but not Anupamaa (who can never do anything wrong, in case I failed to mention it) 

You are wasting your own time by searching and posting all this whereas you could also conjure up a fictional Anupamaverse in your head like I do smiley20

True that.

Waise, purely out of curiosity, are there any examples of movies, theatre shows, being banned, even taken down because they were leading to mass hysteria or delusions in society?

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

True that.

Waise, purely out of curiosity, are there any examples of movies, theatre shows, being banned, even taken down because they were leading to mass hysteria or delusions in society?

There was a show on Sony where Tejasswi Prakash was the lead, she married a very young boy (9-10 yr) and they were trying to show their romance - I had watched couple episodes but then it became creepy, that show was taken down because of public outrage - Pehredar Piya ki.

Movies mein there are so many examples where certain regions don’t release movie as it shows negative side of their culture or religion, Padmavat movie had its title and some of the story changed ….and so many more movies which don’t release until they pass the criteria.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Anupamaa is Dev of Dhadkan movie

Anuj, Main tumhe bhool jaon yeh ho nahi sakta....aur tum mujhe bhool jao yeh main hone nahi doongi 😡

Good one.

Only, Dev respectfully exited their lives.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

There was a show on Sony where Tejasswi Prakash was the lead, she married a very young boy (9-10 yr) and they were trying to show their romance - I had watched couple episodes but then it became creepy, that show was taken down because of public outrage - Pehredar Piya ki.

Movies mein there are so many examples where certain regions don’t release movie as it shows negative side of their culture or religion, Padmavat movie had its title and some of the story changed ….and so many more movies which don’t release until they pass the criteria.

No no. Not like that actually copies tak hata diye because public started emulating the characters of the show/movie.

Public Outrage ka toh aisa hain KSBKBT me mare hue Mihir ko le aaye zinda. Now, I wonder if that was the start of meaningless sequences on TV shows.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good one.

Only, Dev respectfully exited their lives.

Because Dev knows the actual meaning and spelling of Respect.. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

is

Kya logic hai agar tag nahi kiya yo peeche Sr war khuch  bhi 

Koi bhi  illogical  argument  karna hai 

agar aap kisike comment ke upar respond karte hai ya unko sunate hai toh saamne se boliye. You will taunt people but not tag because saamne se aapko response nahi chahiye. Hmmm. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Listen  I have speak on public ly koi private  me8n peeche baat  nahi ki so don't put useless  argument  ki peeche  se war Kiya hai 

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True that.

I remember Deepa Mehta's Fire movie picturised on Shabana Azami and Nandita Das. 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

precap me aakh maarne waali chichorapanti bhi chal rahi hai 

smiley21smiley32smiley44