Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

9 secs mein ek insaan kitna hol sakta hai?

Isko 2.5 episodes ka aaj hi bolna tha sarasmiley39

https://x.com/khadzrangwala/status/1806913274434261460?s=46

It is annoying to see these adults on soc media addressing the actors/actresses as "baby". Nauseating.smiley11

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

aww!! bholi bhali maa! The last clip I remember was her screaming at the top of her lungs tapping on the table causing disruption to everyone around. I also remember her durga devi pose with kitchen ladle threating Gulati. Was that her evil twin by any chance?  Or maybe she has bipolar disporder!smiley29smiley22

Also, what is Anuj saying? kaise kaboo kar leti ho or some such nonsense? Does he think he is irresistible? Puke!smiley11

He also says - janmo janmo tak.... then why did he mislead Shruti? Promised to marry her? Another one with bipolar disorder.  Both need to be sent to an asylum where they can happily sing songs drive others nuts.smiley8

Ofcourse he is Mr Irresistible 😂

And this woman - she is Oh so Bholi! Ek bar bolegi, haan main jab chahe Mrs Anuj Kapadia ban sakti hu, fir kahegi I have moved on, fir kahegi I still love Anuj…uske baad royegi aur Kanhaji ko daategi…kyon kyon kyon main un dono ke beech aa gayi…next day she will stick her tongue out like a child and wipe his face with her Pallu…..but all this while still maintaining Dayra, Maryada and Lakeer! smiley39

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1806893698632073708?s=46

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bijli se darr gayi dusron ko Chabuk lekar peetne wali Devi Maa 😂

https://x.com/annalisemaan/status/1806883457278034152?s=46

Thenk you Thenk you deedee ben 😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Bekaar  ki baaton  mein  argument  Mut Karo ki tag nahi Kiya heh nahi Kiya 

Discuss  about  serial   amd character  I come to forum  to Discuss  about  serial  and character  not to answer thst why I.did not tag member  

Then why do you always give random examples from real life? How does that correlate with the show in any way or form? 
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ofcourse he is Mr Irresistible 😂

And this woman - she is Oh so Bholi! Ek bar bolegi, haan main jab chahe Mrs Anuj Kapadia ban sakti hu, fir kahegi I have moved on, fir kahegi I still love Anuj…uske baad royegi aur Kanhaji ko daategi…kyon kyon kyon main un dono ke beech aa gayi…next day she will stick her tongue out like a child and wipe his face with her Pallu…..but all this while still maintaining Dayra, Maryada and Lakeer! smiley39

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1806893698632073708?s=46

Between Anupamaa and Anuj, it is very hard to decide who is the worst. Both give each other a tough competition outdoing the other in proving themselves that they are worse. smiley39

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't seen the episode but did they really recreated that iconic scene of DDLJ on this tharki buddha-buddhi? I'm already getting second hand embarrassment thinking about it. Not that u can't get romantic in middle age but there's something known as "age appropriate" behaviour. The writers should have kept that in mind. Even teenagers aren't this immature nowadays and how shameless is this Kabadia? His traumatized daughter still hasn't overcome the grief of losing her "mother" again and all he's thinking about is how to seduce Daadi? Tu marr kyun nahi jata chu*****😡😡😡

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 8 days ago

Kal ko anupama  kahegi ki Maine baa ko  thappad  lagaya,unhe abuse Kiya  to kya hum.maan lenge?kyonki  aisa,khuch  serial  mein  dikhaya  nahi 

Edit.

.first of all why are  u asking such questions  and why should  I answered u 

Meri marji main real life example do ya na do why do u have  problem  

Aap.bhi in small  issue mein  apna time waste  mut kijijie 

So chill  and don't overreact  on such  small  issue  just be bapuji  And anupama  is not bashed  

But you just answered me sooo…?

And why did you edit an old post and tag me on that? Kahin aap WL pe toh nahi hooo……

And no I will not be that crafty codger Dukhmukh ever smiley11

nutmeg7 thumbnail

And one more thing i. Will  not tag u main to peeche  se hi war karoogi

Toh yehi toh I was saying. You proved my point. Thank you 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Only a darpok enjoys peeche ka waar.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I love this comparison….going to use in real life.😂

Like Maya Sarabhai used to say….Monisha that’s so middle class….

ab se….that’s so Anupama-ish!!

I had that tone in my mind. Ngl smiley31