Anupamaa 29th Jun 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 days ago

Anupama is distraught and weeps guilt struck for coming between Shruti n Anuj n breaking up their engagement .

She is joined by Anuj , he stops Anu from speaking a word n professes his love for her . That he fell in love with her at first sight n has always loved her , many girls came into his life n left but he always loved Anupama , Shruti knew this and she still wanted to marry him out of one sided love . Anuj too agreed for the sake of Aadya . 
He wants to reunite with Anupama and live happily . He persuades Anupama to accept his love n him into her life , destiny too wanted the same as it was throwing them together again n again . Anupamaa is distraught n rejects his love n walks away without saying anything , he tries to stop her but she ignores him . 
Anupama goes to her house and meets Devika, she again shares her pain n guilt with her , Devika asks her to get over her guilt .She was not the one who caused Shruti Anuj breakup . It was Shruti herself who was responsible. She asks Anupama to accept Anuj’s love and reunite with him, Anupama remains distraught over the broken engagement.

Shruti is seen heartbroken over her broken engagement . She decides to leave .She meets Anupama and confesses her mistakes and advises Anu to  marry Anuj as both loved eachother . 

Precap

It is the wedding of Titu Dimpy. Titu is welcomed with full rites n rituals .She over hears Vanraj talking over the phone about some one arriving right when he called . Anupama swears to attack Vanraj woh Al,that she could if he dared to disrupt Titu Dimpy wedding .

Anupama accidentally collides with Anuj and he hurts his eye. He uses this as excuse to wink at her many times , she reminds him of Shruti’s love , he professes his love for Anupama again . .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

fast forwarded the entire episode today. I did not and had no interest in seeing Mr. Cheater confessing his old stale love for the dadi. Bless those souls who saw this crap episode with baseless, peeche mudke dekho gi crap!!!!

I have no idea what does dadi want from her life in general?? She is not able to stand for herself but wants to stand for T2 and Shruti and have taken part time lawyer role now...

Shameless Anuj absolutely has no regrets and gratitude for this woman who gave 4 years of her life and served as a nanny to his traumatized daughter. Unfaithful and highly opportunist MCP!!!! Worst character sketch ever on ITV!!!

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anupamaa is begging Anuj to give Shruti Ji a second chance. She does not enjoy romancing single man. She gets pleasure in romancing committed men so that she can serve the men as their unpaid maids. 

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so anuj confirms today that he has had multiple girlfriends, hookups, one night stands, etc in the past. not sure about if he’s done anything with shruti. but yes he has had other women in his life than anupama. BUT man is gives cheater vibes. calls anupama his devi, his puja. says that its his mohabbat for anupama for 26 years. you don’t love someone to that extent and go around with other girls. yes having a crush on someone and having multiple other girlfriends is one thing but claiming this rare mahaan ram-sita radha-krishna shiv-parvati type of love and then showing the man sleeping around is nonsense and is the biggest insult to our gods. ram was loyal to sita despite being away from her. anuj slept around till he got anupama again. there’s a huge difference and this is annoys me so much. stop claiming “true love” when you can’t control your desires. i know hookups are fine but you can’t be participating in that lifestyle then be claiming yourself to be this man waiting for his one and only true love for 26 years. so freaking phony.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Budhiya ki Umar mei isse ab Gudiya banna hai smiley39

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Just at the age of 50 log Buddha kehlaaye hain

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vanraj: Dusro ko kya bolu jab khud ki biwi Anupamaa ki andhbhakt hai 😂😂😂😂😂

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahi10

so anuj confirms today that he has had multiple girlfriends, hookups, one night stands, etc in the past. not sure about if he’s done anything with shruti. but yes he has had other women in his life than anupama. BUT man is gives cheater vibes. calls anupama his devi, his puja. says that its his mohabbat for anupama for 26 years. you don’t love someone to that extent and go around with other girls. yes having a crush on someone and having multiple other girlfriends is one thing but claiming this rare mahaan ram-sita radha-krishna shiv-parvati type of love and then showing the man sleeping around is nonsense and is the biggest insult to our gods. ram was loyal to sita despite being away from her. anuj slept around till he got anupama again. there’s a huge difference and this is annoys me so much. stop claiming “true love” when you can’t control your desires. i know hookups are fine but you can’t be participating in that lifestyle then be claiming yourself to be this man waiting for his one and only true love for 26 years. so freaking phony.

God bless your soul firstly for watching this crap!!! Secondly, after reading your post, to me it looks like he was imaging having se* with Anupama all long while having the action with another woman. Thats why he keeps saying all this over and over. This is so gross, I have known people who are totally dedicated to someone and did not do anything with anyone else. This man is mentally sick. It is obvious that he was imaging Anupama while having se*....Chee yaar!!!! THU THU THU

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

aapko dikkat hai? And agar mere comment par reply kar rahe hai toh tag karne ki Himmat bhi kijiye. 
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

In real life no, but for this shit show yes!!! In this show both these crappy cheaters are buddha and buddhi!!! In real life, yes I agree 50+ is not old for this era, it is young but this rule does not apply for Mr and Mrs Cheater Kapadia's. Sorry but I will not agree with you on this Surabhi