In that case Rupali Ganguly is closest to Deepa and Rajan Shahi 

[/QUOTE

Dk about that but maybe that's why she's always mahan and never wrong 

nutmeg7
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Exactly I wish there was one such character who could have question this and she would have been speechless but regardless I m trying to  comprehend 

their character but hasmukh is a different case why does he behave so bechara and clueless when he can order literally everyone around

That bridge has long passed.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Exactly I wish there was one such character who could have question this and she would have been speechless but regardless I m trying to  comprehend 

Same here, I wanted Kokila Modi to enter as the mother of Anuj to do this shubh kaam but alas smiley38 Image
Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Same here, I wanted Kokila Modi to enter as the mother of Anuj to do this shubh kaam but alas smiley38 Image

Koki toh sabko uski jagah dikha deti... 

anyways ye toshu ya paakhi koi kaam karte kya ab ?...aajkal mujhse ni dekha jara ye show

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

their character but hasmukh is a different case why does he behave so bechara and clueless when he can order literally everyone around

It's not that no character questioned her or tried to instill sense in her. The problem with this show is that anybody who questions her, basically asks her to draw boundaries with Shahs, ends up being utilized as a negative character, so their questions lose importance and weight. Even Anuj, who is the hero for Anupamaa is given a negative shade whenever he questions her or her priorities. Same with Adhya. We may analyze and see things differently, but the narrative definitely tries to portray anyone who questions her in a negative light. That's the reason her character doesn't grow nor does she get justice for her 25 years of abuse, because anybody who tells her to stay away from Shahs is depicted as someone trying to take her away from her dear family or as someone who is not understanding her extremely conflicted and unavoidable circumstances. It's the way you tell the story that makes all the difference. :)

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

It's not that no character questioned her or tried to instill sense in her. The problem with this show is that anybody who questions her, basically asks her to draw boundaries with Shahs, ends up being utilized as a negative character, so their questions lose importance and weight. Even Anuj, who is the hero for Anupamaa is given a negative shade whenever he questions her or her priorities. Same with Adhya. We may analyze and see things differently, but the narrative definitely tries to portray anyone who questions her in a negative light. That's the reason her character doesn't grow nor does she get justice for her 25 years of abuse, because anybody who tells her to stay away from Shahs is depicted as someone trying to take her away from her dear family or as someone who is not understanding her extremely conflicted and unavoidable circumstances. It's the way you tell the story that makes all the difference. :)

I very much agree with you  she is never wrong  can they have atleast one sensible new character I won't complain just one she starts on every udaan and it gets cancelled halfway what are makers trying to show exactly

Btw can someone pls tell why is kinju staying with toshu she is the one paying the bills looking after her kid and also doing household chores toshu cheated her did every possible thing to get divorced but still ahh 

Edited by Nhikia - 2 days ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bhai ppl need to understand she suffered 25 yrs of abuse  from her in laws kids *except samar* and ofc husband since her youth she barely completed her studies and got married off she had been taught this  vo waise nahi behave karegi jaise tum log soch re hon her decisions will not be independent of her past Anuj was a well educated man he should have assigned her a therapist and then get married or adopted adhya

This is quite complicated but ppl expecting  her to simply cut her relations and draw healthy boundaries ... it ain't possible at that time she needed a therapist 100%  she would have  started slowly detaching herself from that house 

Plus mujhe ek baat nahi samjh sabka background dekhar unke conditions samjh aati par ye Hasmukh iske paas toh power thi paise the ye toh jo bhi galat hota use hone se rok sakhta  tha ya abhi bhi rok sakta hain par ye kuch bolta kyu nahi har sameh itna clueless kyu rehta

Didn't Kanta dissuaded her from getting too involved in Shah's issues (except her children)? Didn't she asked her to prioritize her new relations as nuptial bonds are very fragile and need adequate time and attention to blossom? I understand her conditioning but plz stop portraying her this naive. She knew her flaws and confessed it as well. It's just that she couldn't overcome her obsession with her ex. She wants to remain relevant in everyone's life. It gives her a "sense of accomplishment".

Now coming to her marriage with Anuj,yes,I agree it was a hasty decision but he didn't coerced her into it. Anupama willingly accepted his proposal. Same goes for adoption. With the kind of respect and authority she gained with Anuj having her back,she couldn't digest and started misusing it to ridiculous levels. It's shameful that instead of setting an example in front of persecuted women,she chose to milk this opportunity to the advantage of her ex and his family. Marriage means responsibility. You can't get married just to fulfill your "teenage fantasies". Anupama was mature enough to understand this.

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Didn't Kanta dissuaded her from getting too involved in Shah's issues (except her children)? Didn't she asked her to prioritize her new relations as nuptial bonds are very fragile and need adequate time and attention to blossom? I understand her conditioning but plz stop portraying her this naive. She knew her flaws and confessed it as well. It's just that she couldn't overcome her obsession with her ex. She wants to remain relevant in everyone's life. It gives her a "sense of accomplishment".

Now coming to her marriage with Anuj,yes,I agree it was a hasty decision but he didn't coerced her into it. Anupama willingly accepted his proposal. Same goes for adoption. With the kind of respect and authority she gained with Anuj having her back,she couldn't digest and started misusing it to ridiculous levels. It's shameful that instead of setting an example in front of persecuted women,she chose to milk this opportunity to the advantage of her ex and his family. Marriage means responsibility. You can't get married just to fulfill your "teenage fantasies". Anupama was mature enough to understand this.

Did she? Idr yeah ....... Ik she has cross limits now and it's getting so messy I won't say she's obsessed with V but def she's highly concerned about serving baa and bapuji and honestly he's not so great bapuji for her coz  if he had been he wouldn't be taking her services anymore 

We all feel sorry for adhya coz of anupama she has  abandonment issues now

Edited by Nhikia - 2 days ago