Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: AAMP

Or they’ll say - ye to writers ne bulvaya hai, actually Anupama to aisa bol hi nahi sakti 🤣

Nahin nahin baaki sab toh apne mann se bolte hain.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Going by the history, those people will call it an edited one and deny anything such being shown in the main episode 😂

Inka alag hi show chalta hain.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Or we will probably get to hear that Anupamaa ne bola hai toh hum kyu maan ley. Woh actions mei dikhna chahiye. smiley39

And actions mei clearly dikh raha hai fir 🙈🙉🙊 mode activate 

Anupamaverse me alag dikhate hain, aapne dekha nahin jiga, aapko kya?.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The audacity of this shameless dumchalla Fartnuj is stunning. Apni sagaai todke apni ex wife/maalkinn ke pallu par chipak gaya aur dusron ko suna raha hai. 

Khud isne tamashah kiya tha. But he is telling Vanrajan not to. Why doesn't this filthy cockroach practice what he preaches. 

The way he is pretending to be so calm and unbothered actually ends up looking lame. 4 saal ka gehra rishta aise hi tod diya and he is nonchalant. How manipulative and fake can someone get. 

And that dialogue about 'I don't know what has happened to you Vanraj...' Voh toh pehle se aisa hi hai. Aur mooh par bolta hai. Sirf tu hi mandbuddhi hai jo kabhi samajh na paaya aur aage bhi nahi samajh paayega 

Awwal darje ka gadha, aawara, pagal, deewana.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shah's

Bacho ne nachwaya, dimpi ne gazara lagaya, ansh ne mehndi lagayi, 

Anuj convenient ke hisab se apna. 

Ye bhi Gift se kam hai kya upma ke liye. 

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree that Maafi mangne se insaan bada hi banta hai..

One of the other reasons why Anupamaa's character comes as off and irritating. 

Shruti made a mistake and apologized for exactly the mistake she made or rather the mistake that she was made to believe she made. In fact, also assured me that she would talk to Miss Smith and course correct the reputation loss that Anupamaa and S&C has suffered. All this while Maa and YD will be begani shaadi mein abdullah dewaana back in India without an ounce of tension or effort.

On the other hand Maa also says Surri and accepts her mistake, but exactly for what? Certainly not for going to Shruti's house uninvited and taking it over but for going to America. Very slyly she says Meri galti hai, Mujhe Amreeka aana hi nahi chahiye tha. But few episodes back we are told by same Maa ki Amreeka jaana to Kanha ji aur Kanta Maa ki galti hai.... Toh by that extension Anupamaa ki koi galti nahi hai...

Meri hi galti "hogi".... Maine hi kuch kiya "hoga" .... Self-blaming for something she did not do and brushing what she is guilty of under the carpet, behaving like an amnesia patient. This kind of diversion is only the symptom of a deeply unethical, dishonest person, a coward who does not even once in any circumstance take accountability for her actions. Because she never takes any accountability, she see no mistakes in her actions, hence takes zero initiative to correct things and as a result shows no growth or negative growth in her character. Apni galti, apni sahi galti ke liye surri na bolne waala chota insaan hota hai Anupamaa ji. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Actually now I wonder how did they give such an exit to Shruti.

Going by history, the roles of GK, Anuj, Malavika, Rakhi, Barkha, Maaya, Malati Devi, even Yashdeep portrayed by such senior, popular actors and their characters butchered mercilessly to elevate the character Anupama giving a respectable exit to Shruti?

Hajam nahin hoti yeh baat🤔.

Ya phir unhone Anupama ke character arc ko itna bigad diya hain ki kisike kuch karne se kuch behtar hone se raha toh kaahe faltu me kisi aur character ko barbaad kiya jaaye? Itni achchai?

I think because Sukriti has always done lead roles. This was her first comeo, so makers were probably obliged to write good start and ending for her. 
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Actually now I wonder how did they give such an exit to Shruti.

Going by history, the roles of GK, Anuj, Malavika, Rakhi, Barkha, Maaya, Malati Devi, even Yashdeep portrayed by such senior, popular actors and their characters butchered mercilessly to elevate the character Anupama giving a respectable exit to Shruti?

Hajam nahin hoti yeh baat🤔.

Ya phir unhone Anupama ke character arc ko itna bigad diya hain ki kisike kuch karne se kuch behtar hone se raha toh kaahe faltu me kisi aur character ko barbaad kiya jaaye? Itni achchai?

I too cannot believe a clean exit for Shruti's char. If I'm not mistaken, the only other one who had a meaningful exit was Nandini.