Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Small addition here.।

Golden Leash that's why he is unable to break it. 

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 5 days ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beti ki Mental Health - jiske liye ye India se bhaag kar US gaya tha, jiske liye isne Anupamaa se bheekh maangkar usse US mein apne ghar bulaya tha - aaj uski iss condition se zyada Dimpy ki 3rd Shadi zaruri hai smiley39

Disgusting creepy a**hole! 

He doesn’t care what she is going thru, losing a Mother for the 3rd time, all he cares is, kal main aur Anu saath honge.

For both these Nibba Nibbi, Aadhya is just a Trophy Daughter! To show off how Mahaan they are as Parents. Beti ki khatir alag hue, ye wo sab Beti ki Khatir but in the end beti jaye bhaad mein, apna romance hona chahiye 🤮

Such curses in the name of Parentssmiley30

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1807241116846112800?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Socho🤔.

What if:

1. Anuj-Anupama do get married but Shruti is constantly involved in their life. May be, for a brief time are in the same house because it is Anuj and Shruti's house, afterALL.

2. Adhya still seeks comfort and solace in Shruti as the mother,

3. By virtue of being business partners, Anuj and Shruti are constantly connected and have become comfortable with each other's habit.

Shruti takes the lead and moves out voluntarily while subtly but sternly showing Anupama the mirror of what she could never be, a strong, self-respecting, selflessly caring, mature individual.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Beti ki Mental Health - jiske liye ye India se bhaag kar US gaya tha, jiske liye isne Anupamaa se bheekh maangkar usse US mein apne ghar bulaya tha - aaj uski iss condition se zyada Dimpy ki 3rd Shadi zaruri hai smiley39

He doesn’t care what she is going thru, losing a Mother for the 3rd time, all he cares is, kal main aur Anu saath honge.

For both these Nibba Nibbi, Aadhya is just a Trophy Daughter! To show off how Mahaan they are as Parents. Beti ki khatir alag hue, ye wo sab Beti ki Khatir but in the end beti jaye bhaad mein, apna romance hona chahiye 🤮

Bharosa rakho? Kis cheez ka bharosa?

Jo bhi baat hain, Main sununga?

Haan, sunne ka natak zaroor karunga, usse pehle aur uske baad ehsaan ginwaunga, jo Anupama ne kiye nahin un sacrifices ki list sunaunga.

Uski Khamoshi tumhari sabse badi haar hain. Effectively, you gave ensured her voice, her pain, her fears and her tears take the form of hatred and instill the permanent fear of abandonment and insecurities. If the ones who adopt are like you both, she will fear a family for life.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Does she look like a divorced woman? Vanraj is somewhere in the back. YD uncle is in the forefront smiley37smiley37

Anyway Kavya is showpiece of the Shah House. A cute Doll with full makeup and short dresses. 

Without Anupamaa's help nobody even lift the glass of water. 

Do you remember when Maa was in Jogan period. Everyone was missing Maa for small things. And Maa could be feel it like Mai Samay hu... 

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Socho🤔.

What if:

1. Anuj-Anupama do get married but Shruti is constantly involved in their life. May be, for a brief time are in the same house because it is Anuj and Shruti's house, afterALL.

2. Adhya still seeks comfort and solace in Shruti as the mother,

3. By virtue of being business partners, Anuj and Shruti are constantly connected and have become comfortable with each other's habit.

Shruti takes the lead and moves out voluntarily while subtly but sternly showing Anupama the mirror of what she could never be, a strong, self-respecting, selflessly caring, mature individual.

Socho🤔🤔

Wo Maa hai Anupamaa wo sochne ka bhi waqt nahi dengi. She is too too tooo cunning lady. 

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Does she look like a divorced woman? Vanraj is somewhere in the back. YD uncle is in the forefront smiley37smiley37

A divorced woman cannot interfere in the wedding ceremony of her toxic ex family. Neither she nor Majboor did not bother to check on Dimpy who had lost her 2nd husband and Anupama's acha beta Samar and now even though she and Majboor are divorced for good, they snatch the right of VanYa for Dimpy's kanyadaan. This is just disgusting.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pallu Pati smiley8 

Shruti was so right, Pallu se baandh ke rakha hai Maa ne Puppy ko!

IMG_3578.jpeg
IMG_3581.jpeg

Yeh puppy ke gale ka phatta hai..smiley37

Look at this 55+ yr old man behaving like her personal pet with those love sick puppy eyes..smiley39

Such a characterless man he is..

Edited by zohakhan7 - 5 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

what anuj  anupama  is doing to adhya no child should go through 

If i am a kid do i not have a say who my mom or dad should be if my parent is marrying after i am born? 

Because all my life she will be my mother and if my father getting a toxic mother why should i not object? 

Because once my father marry her she will abuse me only no not my father as i am under age 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

A divorced woman cannot interfere in the wedding ceremony of her toxic ex family. Neither she nor Majboor did not bother to check on Dimpy who had lost her 2nd husband and Anupama's acha beta Samar and now even though she and Majboor are divorced for good, they snatch the right of VanYa for Dimpy's kanyadaan. This is just disgusting.

True why is kavya not doing arthi of titu 

is anupama bahu of shahs still