Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Taimur is not son of  Amrita  so why would Amrita  go to  kareena  hours

But  ansh is real.grand son of anupama  so why wouldn't  not she go

When anupama  can take care of kinjal  during  pregnancy  then she can take care of dimple  as well  

But  it was due to vanraj  creating uncessary  drama that u will  not come to shah  house  

if Vanraj asked her not to enter SH, it doesn’t mean that she should cut off from the entire world and hide. If she has any concerns, a phone call would be enough too. 

Btw, Taimur’s parents kareena and Saif are still married when I last checked. 

How is Amrita going to Kareena’s have anything to do?!  

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

As if vanraj  baat  karne deta 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

if Vanraj asked her not to enter SH, it doesn’t mean that she should cut off from the entire world and hide. If she has any concerns, a phone call would be enough too. 

Btw, Taimur’s parents kareena and Saif are still married when I last checked. 

How is Amrita going to Kareena’s have anything to do?!  

And I was wondering how come suddenly Kareena Taimur Saif Amrita discussion popped up, I thought yesterday someone said let’s stick to the show related discussion about what has been shown not what someone assumes.

But yahan to bollywood aur neighborhood discussion chalu hai smiley39

And anyway Bollywood families are different, they can’t be compared with normal folks, else Amir Khan’s daughter’s wedding was a grand affair where both his ex-wives were present, one gave a musical performance, another was dancing.
Lekin koi bhi bhashan dekar decision making nahi kar rahi thi, wo I guess Aamir ne hi kiya tha. Guests apni hudd mein behave kare to hi achche lagte hain.

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And I was wondering how come suddenly Kareena Taimur Saif Amrita discussion popped up, I thought yesterday someone said let’s stick to the show related discussion about what has been shown not what someone assumes.

And anyway Bollywood families are different, they can’t be compared with normal folks, else Amir Khan’s daughter’s wedding was a grand affair where both his ex-wives were present, one gave a musical performance, another was dancing.
Lekin koi bhi bhashan dekar decision making nahi kar rahi thi, wo I guess Aamir ne hi kiya tha. Guests apni hudd mein behave kare to hi achche lagte hain.

IKR! I’ve never seen Amrita getting cozy with Saif, not that I’m privy to their personal lives. But we have all seen how their kids hang out with their parents separately. So many examples from Bollywood, Hollywood and all things under the sun.

Nobody I know in reality or fiction is as shameless as Maa. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Am i discussing  about  cricket  or some politics  here  that it is Said i am not sticking with show 

When any example  match  witb anupama  situation  i don't think it it is wrong  talk about  them  when  example  match  them 

Yes can we talk  about  real life example  only thing situation  should match   with anupama  shoe 

Brw kareena  and Saif  divorce  or  not  but taimur will  be always  kareena  and Saif son and in no  case  Amrita  can visit to kareena  and Saif because  Amrita  in no way related to taimur 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I thought yesterday someone said let’s stick to the show related discussion about what has been shown not what someone assumes.

And anyway Bollywood families are different, they can’t be compared with normal folks, 

Show is about Assnupamaa who's a personification of hypocrisy. Saying one thing today and another thing the next day. 'Mishtar Shah mere bacchon ke acche pita hai aur hamara risssta atoot hai..... Woh mere koi nahi lagte

So the same can happen on the forum too smiley39

@bold, you need a certain cognitive skillset to understand this. Not everyone can. Hope this helps smiley20

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Am i discussing  about  cricket  or some politics  here  that it is Said i am not sticking with show 

When any example  match  witb anupama  situation  i don't think it it is wrong  talk about  them  when  example  match  them 

Yes can we talk  about  real life example  only thing situation  should match   with anupama  shoe 

Brw kareena  and Saif  divorce  or  not  but taimur will  be always  kareena  and Saif son and in no  case  Amrita  can visit to kareena  and Saif because  Amrita  in no way related to taimur 

Sorry, context samjhayenge?

Who is equivalent to who here?

SmithaRam thumbnail

I started watching the movie “Maharaj” on Netflix.  One of the female leads keeps mixing sh and sa. But somehow doesn’t come across as irritating as mahan Maa smiley8