Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Is it possible for any mother to be so happy at the wedding of her son's widow? She can be happy fir Dimpy, nothing wrong in that. But, putting on heavy make-up, flirting with every men, dancing her heart out kind of looked insensitive to me. She did not have memories of Samar once. Her own son has become a closed chapter for her.smiley19

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

What in the world? I’m confused is Anupamaa mother(muh boli) to Dimpy or mother in law (thru her late hubby Samar) ? What role is she playing in this wedding?

Anuj is a classic example of begani shaadi mein Abdulla. smiley29

She’s playing the role of - shaadi kisiki bhi ho, khullamkhulla sasti suhaagraat to mai hi manaungi 🤮

AAMP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Mandatory dance of Maa and buddha buddhi cringe dream dance….everytime she dances, she reminds me of Deepika Singh - from Bhabhi show and the reels she shares on insta smiley39

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1807586330139852842?s=46

imagine my horror when out of nowhere Maa dance karne lagi.. Arre abhi to Anuj ki engagement tudvai hai, kal tak to rone dhone ka naatak kar rahi thi, Aaj apne fav child ki widow ki shadi hai.. 

and she started her cringe dance with the same 3 hand movements she uses for all the dances 🤢🤢

🤮🤮

jaa jaake catering ka kaam dekh behen.. Abki baar cockroach lizard ghus gaya to kisko blame karegi.. 

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In this Dumpy Titu marriage Anupamaa and Anuj are romancing like Aishwarya rai and Salman khan of HDDC.

Anuj galti se puppy denga to Maa bolegi.। Nahi Mai.. Maa ban gayi to 😂

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AAMP

imagine my horror when out of nowhere Maa dance karne lagi.. Arre abhi to Anuj ki engagement tudvai hai, kal tak to rone dhone ka naatak kar rahi thi, Aaj apne fav child ki widow ki shadi hai.. 

and she started her cringe dance with the same 3 hand movements she uses for all the dances 🤢🤢

🤮🤮

jaa jaake catering ka kaam dekh behen.. Abki baar cockroach lizard ghus gaya to kisko blame karegi.. 

Blame karne ke liye logon ki kami thodi hain, koi nahin mila toh Adhya toh hain hi. Aur maze ki baat yeh hogi ki isi bahane Adhya ko orphanage bhejh denge ya phir jail. Peecha choota. Sasti aashiqui chalti rehni chahiye.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This woman looks like a clown while dancing n still is forced on us with her pathetic dancing..smiley11

Preksha09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can the cameraman and director/s not realize during or even after the shots are done that there is ZERO chemistry between the so called leads? That what is coming across to the viewers looks trashy not classy? How blind/unaware can they be when this is their profession.
STPrincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preksha09

Can the cameraman and director/s not realize during or even after the shots are done that there is ZERO chemistry between the so called leads? That what is coming across to the viewers looks trashy not classy?How blind/unaware can they be when this is their profession.

Makers are purely catering to Maan fans which happen to be nibba nibbis - I don't understand why nibbis are interested in watching 50 plus year old couple romance when there are real sweet storyline available on OTT with much more smooch and age appropriate flirting. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Kiske saath manai hui suhaagraat ka fb aayega simp ko considering he has slept with so many ladies yet he only loves his Annuuuuu smiley9

na ohysical relation and actual louu is separate for me

haan for anuj though true love means being spineless waste of oxygen so cant wait for him to die

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

This shameless dumchalla Fartnuj Crapadia wants to do kanyadaan? But for 5 years when these same shameless Shahs had made Dumpy an unpaid maid, then where was this so-called Baap? Beti ke liye iska mooh kyun nahi khula. In any case he always betrays his relations par tamashahs ki chamchagiri karne aur inke mamlon mein taang adaane aa jaata hai while doing cheap romaanch with his ex wife. 

Even now shameless shahs are doing all this only to get another yet another unpaid help in the form of Tattu. Once DumTu wedding is done, both of them will become slaves but then foolish Dumchalla won't open his mouth for his 'Beti'. As he'll be busy chasing after his 'Meri Anu' 

Episode was mostly around criminal Shahs pretending to be a normal phemli with all their rasams. And no Dhongi Dukh-muck, not everyone deserves a second chance. Least of all this Apmaan cringe couple.