Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

I don't want either to happen. I do not want Runak marriage at this point at all. With the way Ani is doing PDA and insulting Jhanak, I, in no case want a girl to marry the man who romances with other girl to show you down and to make you express,,, then the relationship will be very toxic.

And with this Ani, who is so moody and treats her so bad, I don't want Jhanak gets any help from him. I want her to achieve on her own. Only if Ani behaves well only then she should take his help/

And point 2 - I do not want J to marry a Ani, who had married Arshi in front of her while hurting her. 

All I want is no marriage now and for long time.

Same here!

I want Jhanak to become successful on her own and let Anirudh realize her value.

I'm glad she'd already thought about it 'mauqa laga to apsey alag roop me mulaqat hogi'.

Abhi koi bhi usko value nhi derahai. Ani has steeped so low k usko nicha dikhny k lye Arshi ko use karahai hai...so cheap 🤬

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Runak ka journey toh toxic hai but i m thankful to have found some wonderful people here !  Tag me ppl  if you will be watching other shows, so that we can continue our bonding sessions!!❤️

Ever since the annulment episode, I m not able to connect with runak.. Show ka toh thik hai( mein sambhal lungi😛)  par how am I gonna stay away from you , wonderful girls and ladies😳

Oh vidya... Sorry for late replies I was in moment of winning of worldcup moment so no checking on forum as raunak especially aniruddha give me small heartbreak 

And yup after annulment episode some raunak was broken 💔...

Currently watching my horror show gener on colors n star bharat... Tag me too if you make private forum for all our girls to chit chat ... I am giving marriage episode what will outcome ? If forceful marriage happened I m in or seperation... Not much fan of bhaishaa n bhaishnee wedding completed..... M to addictive to forum n could not live without it u all witty n humourous beautiful 😍 girls .... 🥹

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@ pearl , Jiya , Goddy  .....tagging you too

We too love you 🥰🥰🥰... We will surely staying here... smiley1

Hum aniruddha kyon chodhne bhala smiley2....

Yup... Maya though I nt replied u some times but you detailed analysis post I read whenever u post it... So true all 7 beautiful girls made this show something another deeper level connection to show n ani character smiley31

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Guys , koi in actors ko batao people are pissed with this wedding track , although they look beautiful in the attire people don’t want to see THE WEDDING LOOK !! 😡😡😡😡😡😡 

Reading so many messages on the forum that feels like goodbye to jhanak show … but I love you ladies we will find a way to connect ! I hope 🤞 this show doesn’t keep disappointing us more and more and we won’t have need to find a new home! Because iTV se I am “do haath and tisara sir” shat shat pranam door se! 🙏

ITV was good before COVID 19 but after covid the degradation of ITV serials started much faster...

I also  praying I don't want lose my home ie u all 🥹🥰. ....

THE WEDDING LOOK se jyada wedding will happen or not that's important smiley35.... Seriously I commented on star plus post yesterday to reduce my frustrations...

Show disappointed started with last 2 r 3 episodes where ml character change drastically without any humanity traits which show earlier smiley38

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode starts with Bipasha asking J to do dance.

She dances and faints...Chotton tends to treat her wound.

Scene shifts to Bansee house...Banshee friend asks her about Honeymoon( took Bipasha Job). She says..they are planned to goto Switzerland.  Later Banshee calls Ani, while talking to Banshee Ani dashes Jhanak who is carrying tea tray..tea cups falls on ground...Ani humiliates her, followed by Bipasha and their relative. To hurt j, Ani says I love Arsi on phone  and kisses her.

Ani had some monologue. 

Later Jhanak got ready in maid uniform to take valuable gift to Arshi's house. 

Appu di wanted to go along with jhanak to Banshee house .

Thank you Mayuri... smiley20So I can skipped yesterday episode arram se... Nt interested ani ultra pro insulting showsmiley19...

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

It seems they started wedding shooting...

Not so surprised 🙀 😯... I am in a wait if they continue with shaddi nonsense till end or fl r ml whoever halted like in yrkkh at last moment smiley44

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But why such a track , that is degrading the male lead naa..

Lift your titular character , but why degrade Anirudh. Isn't he your lead character too ....

Wasnt he the one who told her  she was talented  in the whole family...wasnt he the one who gave her ad modelling ...

Just rubbish story telling ...

Cant they show him same supporting her than degrading him....

Just uplifting titular character and parallel lead and degrading male lead is so off ...

He was an adorable male lead in ITV .

I didnt watch so many episodes now ,just reading updates looks like he is being shown bad ...

Channel and makers sucks.....

Once he marries Arshi why show him realise Jhanak was precious , that is hell more degrading him...for him was it necessary that she has be famous when he could help her and has done it ...

This is not female empowerment ..makers and channel need to differentiate ....

Tagged all  even though its nothing worth discussing by us ..but irritated with Anirudh being blamed all over social media 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

It was in past n present to show degradation of ml character to uplift fl .. but here fl also degrading by looks confused with too much doormat quality.. why people blame only aniruddha here ... Maybe here channel doing interface to show make same story like a other two show as that time it has generated more trps so may be this formula apply here ..

+1 to underline smiley20

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Watched some parts of the episode so I get clarity … my conclusion is the following ! 

Jhanak hated Ani properly now … loves him but hates him ! I still don’t get why the hell she is here in BH… she is irritating me to another level ! She is dancing , doing maid duties … I have no words !! She also is decided to leave BH and wants to make her own way I guess and meet ani in different form. She also thinks so far whatever ani did for her , defended her was just presence 😆 … I don’t like this lady !! 

Anirudh also hates jhanak properly now , because she hurt him, rejected his feelings and did not even acknowledge it, she is agreeing to everything everyone is asking of her and participating in the wedding way too much … 🙄 not the Ani Bose we all know him to me. He is being a coward, ready to go for marriage , and is decided what he needs to do. In his anger he is ready to loose jhanak as he says if she is going to leave the house why is she agreeing to everything they are saying!  

Both are right and both are very very wrong ! 

Basically gayi naiya pani me ! These two are on hatred track … the relationship is damaged , and it won’t be resolved with a simple sorry or a hug! Samajh lo the Runak we knew and loved is lost. This episode worked as antidote to remove the remaining Runak nasha… if anyone wants to do that watch it and get over it ! 💔

Nasha ye pyar ka nasha hai....

Ke baato yaaro mano..

Naahe yaaro dobo jao ...

Raho hoshe mai deewano...

Is the ans for your upper line conflicts where j was not leaving the BH in her Nasha of love n hatred n ani is not also told to jk clearly to leave but instead hurt her in Nasha of rejection but can't live without her...

But all this nasha of online fans are coming of their lala land of jk where r too detached from show...💔😒

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

thanks a lot for ur wishes smiley31smiley27smiley31

smiley31smiley31.. welcome ji

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Jhanak : woh kya hota hai sirji koi new recipe hai? maine abhi suna nahismiley37smiley37

smiley37kaunsi recipe