Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

This is the mindset of characters in the show, humare bolne se kya hi badlega. They have used the term 'dusri' multiple times in past few episodes.

And in a show where ms is disrespected, usmein it's not a big thing to refer someone as the second one just to insult her

arre yaar ..MS is not some God ..its value is dependent entirely on the relationship ..where there is none, MS has no value..this is my stand ..these writers are stuck in the eighteenth century smiley7
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yeah I look at my old crushes fondly .. and would love to catch up with them 😂😂
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : till this point comes in show, she will treat herself as dusri, that is what I told in my comment. And this is the fact at this moment from abhira's pov.

If he left ruhi, also doesn't change the fact that, as of now, that abhira is dusri.. That's what she accused him of, said he might even go for teesri alsosmiley36

Just bec pehli thi Matlab doosri hogi and teesri bhi smiley36 Kitni choti soch hai. Ye papa ko nai poocha ke koi teesri kyun nai pakdismiley36 aur doosri bhi kyun pakdi ?

It's all in the mind..a person can choose to live with the insecurities forever or choose to trust . Trust never comes in absolute form.

Vidya has every right to retort. Somebody who puts in all efforts in marriage , raise her children , both her son & step son & also craves for husband's attention, woh toh drama karegi hi when she gets nothing in return ..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

arre yaar ..MS is not some God ..its value is dependent entirely on the relationship ..where there is none, MA has no value..this is my stand ..these writers are stuck in the eighteenth century smiley7

I would have agreed to this in vidya's ms todna in ps, but the scene where dadi asks armaan to todo Abhira's ms & he obeying her without even having a second thought, was total disrespect from his side & no dadi bhakti can justify that action of his

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agreed. I also am glad to see him be there for Abhira . I love their bonding.

but madhav's newfound realizations and good deeds dont negate his prior inactions and indiscretions. after so long he is trying to right his wrongs but V, and Armaan, even Rohit have suffered his absenteeism for long. he may not have deliberately been absent but he was not there for many moments that they needed him for emotional support.

Abhira case mein she has an independent equation and bond with Madhav which is not colored by his past stuff. thats why its easier. she knows very little about the past and therefore she is able to be non judgmental and she is able to see and more easily accept Madhav's acchai , see his love for V, Rohit and ofc Armaan and his attempts now to be there for them. Thats why she is able to understand where he comes from and also speak honestly with him and call him out too.

He definitely has not been a great parent to Armaan and therefore Armaan is unable to accept even the good advice Madhav gives now because Kaveri, V trump Madhav in his life. He is finally beginning to see Kaveri's scheming ways etc which he used to turn a blind eye to. but Madhav has never been there for him.

Madhav knows first hand all the crap Kaveri can do and he himself has gone through a similar situation of love vs family pressure and family disapproval of his love. and he has also gone through the aspect of moving on from first love to now loving his current wife. so everything Armaan is feeling in terms of stress of love vs family and 2 women in his life, Madhav has already suffered it all and at a much bigger scale

For Armaan, Ruhi was just an infatuation, no intimacy/children etc. For Madhav he had a really serious relationship with Shivani. It was genuine love and likely she was his first wife and they even had a child together.

So madhav has already seen and endured much more intense version of the things Armaan is facing and thats why he doesnt want him to make mistakes like he did.

agree...he had made mistakes.....abhira ke maamle mein...was mute....BUT now, when he has realsed he is trying to work on them....and has accepted his mistakes.....he mentioned today,...peple there do not even realise that they have made mistakes...I have realsed, let me rectify them!

arman rohit ke case mei....I find both parents lacking...kya hua...reason for madhav ka less involvement..cannot say...

BUT vidya defo was an important part of both their lives...BUT what has she done? Rohit ke case emin she did not even think ki how wring ruhu is in marrying rohit with armaan in her heart!! kaise ma hai yeh?

So, again I find Vidya more wrong in many scenarios...agar madhav absent tah....Vidya presnt thi...to kya kar liya Vidya ne?....ignored rohit ki plight....went ahead with armaan ki shaadi plans with ruhi without talking to him...yeh kaun si acchi parenting hai? when armaan considers her soo important...Isse accha madhav hai...atleast what he thinks right, he says that....armaan na mane to he cannot do much...what cause his absense in theor growing years, it unknown...IMO kaveri ka koi manipulation hi lagta hai mujhe...😂

madhav cannot say uch to armaan as he will not listen...so he is trying abhira to underhand....but again not forcing her....

madhav ke POV se...armaan ki shaadi mein he was hospitalised...but no one cared and went ahead with the shaadi....what sort of a family is this? vidya usko MS nikal kar de deti hai..and then wants him to aply sindorr....kya baat hui yeh....So, i u=in a way can understand his disappointment with his family...i can understand his guilt for abhira....and his protectivess for her.....

baki to lets c....hota kya hai...

I dont think ki ruhi kaveri sanjay will b left aise hi...zaroor out to honge sab kaands....kaise and kab...😂 yeh jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye...Rishe...😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Without discussing the previous season, could someone please just tell me when Abhira’s Papa (not the newfound one but the biological one)got to know of her Mama’s past history ..just the timeline is enough ..like from Day 1 or Year 6 or whatever ..

He never asked. But post the leap I think 5-6 yrs , he knew everything coz everyone started showing up one by one , but even then , he never questioned her

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Just bec pehli thi Matlab doosri hogi and teesri bhi smiley36 Kitni choti soch hai. Ye papa ko nai poocha ke koi teesri kyun nai pakdismiley36 aur doosri bhi kyun pakdi ?

It's all in the mind..a person can choose to live with the insecurities forever or choose to trust . Trust never comes in absolute form.

Vidya has every right to retort. Somebody who puts in all efforts in marriage , raise her children , both her son & step son & also craves for husband's attention, woh toh drama karegi hi when she gets nothing in return ..

double post
Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I believe papa & his love story is brought up as a live life lesson for abhira & armaan. Abhira not be a vidya, comparing herself with his past & feel insecure and armaan for not to bring in his past in his present married life

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

see the issue is Vidya was more focussed in being thr best bahu of piddar house .. all these issues were brought in at earlier episodes..manisha was mocked at by both kaveri n vidya and made to look like a fool.Kaveri wanted the best bride for Rohit so that she can be the main bahu in the house

Kaveri wants the children’s spouses to be loyal to her and not to each other such is the case with Sanjay and so was Vidya ..

Manisha focused on her relationship with Manoj today she has a voice because she is in a safe space in her marriage..

Kajal has got this because Sanjay slipped up and she covered up well for him so Sanjay is giving her a voice without rebuffing her ..

Vidya has lost her voice .. because she did not give her husband a chance .. either you break up at the start . If Madhav is being a terrible husband walk out of the house don’t have to do fake drama of being the bahu of house ., your loyalty was with maasa ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

the dialogues were very well written

the "second option" reference today was not in a derogatory or stupid way.

People have pasts but when we are in a position where we feel like insecure because of our partners past we crave being prioritized and being clearly made to feel that we are loved, valued and appreciated and that past will not impact the present/future.

Thats all Abhira said.

There were no rubbish dialogues by anyone today.

Armaan also made sense- he said to M not to put his shaadi with V ke issues ka zimma on others and essentially to stop being egotistical and work on fixing things with his wife instead of asking things like why cant she come talk or bringing up how family behaves etc.

And yesterday also Vidya confessed that she was too fixated on comparison with Ar bio mom because she has felt insecure of her place in his life when he essentially told her that he will never love her the way he did Shivani in the beginning.