Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

These plus Vi foreshadowing and Ruhi foreshadowing plus MG foreshadowing all together... Don't get too invested in abhimaan as a couple.. Take what you get till you get for folks who are here for their story as a couple...

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

is she still dreaming about ar? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Phir toh gayi 🤣🤣🤣

Usey bolo Heere ki mandi jaye .. apne heera beche

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I would love to know he is related to one gen 2 or gen 3 characters who has an issue with Goenkas

Since Sanjay and Aditya from gen 2 share the same surname (Bansal) they should definitely be related as Baap Beta etc. Fufa can avenge Goenka’s for mistreating his father.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

If Ruhi need to have fb of anything it should be of how she was left at the mandap and then use that atleast to move on.... But i read that today she was again reminiscing of sangeet And other functions... It is not a good sign..just like how it was not a good sign when Ab empathized with her or Ar comparing his heart break to hers

[/QUOTE maybe Ruhi has to another kaand..so Armaan and abhira can see her true colours.and they can stop seeing her as bechaari. Because writers have shown all Ruhis manipulations to us viewers..so we don’t think of her as a victim..and now even podaars don’t think,so ..because they know she married rohit ŵhile being in love with his brother..the only people who still feel sad for Ruhi is Armaan and abhira. So Ruhi will probably do another manipulation and Armaan and abhira will catch her out this time..and then Armaan will stop feeling guilty that he hurt her so, much. Armaan told abhira that he’ll love her for 700 life times and he’ll wait for her ..so Armaan and Ruhi won’t be angle again..but maybe Ruhi will do one last manipulation before abhiras revelation. Once abhiras revelation happens..they’ll move Ruhi into sister mode..

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hope so... I have not been getting good feeling with the narrative from rumaal revelation...
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Makers log ar ke mom ke badle,ar ke bhai ko bhi la sakta hai.But writers are now interested in triangle.

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Beech mei aur kuch nhi mila inlogo ko? Faltu ka M-V drama dikha rhi. I'm so freakin bored, I skipped all parts of M-V today. Especially Madhav irritates me a lot. Kya zidd pe ari hai, abhira choti baby hai kya? 22 Saal ka hai, once she gets a job, she can handle everything or atleast learn to. I'd rather watch something fresh than this 20 year Old stale drama.
warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

one of the most imp track was the ema reveal track, but it was so underwhelming and disappointing, I can't. It should've been given the importance it deserved, uski jagah 20 Saal purana drama dikhna pdh rha hai. Im curious of armaan's mom and her past with the poddar family and all, but not of Madhav and Vidya ka drama which is going nowhere cuz Madhav is a stubborn 6 footiya who wants to keep babying abhira and nibhaoing his responsibilities (god knows what responsibilities) and Vidya who keeps crying all day instead of taking some action. Ugh
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Makers log ar ke mom ke badle,ar ke bhai ko bhi la sakta hai.But writers are now interested in triangle.

arey ar se badla lene ke liye uska bhai aake ab ko pataneki koshish kar sakta haina...why always two girls-one boy...it can be two boys-one girl 😁😁😁.... equality ka samaana hai yaar...itna toh banta hain...🤭🤭🤭
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think equality leap ke baad hogi,like previous generation.Leap ke pehle two girls will run for one boy jaise duniya mein aur koi ladka nahi hai.But leap ke baad shayad jaisa ap ne kaha two guys will run behind one girl.And pl will become furniture and season ke end mein marne se pehle she will try to unite the leads.