Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Leads will always separate in a story .. but so long they stay loyal to each other and not married to other folks .. there is hope ..See in upma .. Shruti was there for the longest time .. but since Anuj had not married her .. there always was hope ..Bigamy is a big blunder and it becomes difficult to bring back the leads ..The whole concept of yeh rishta is couple sorting other people’s problems . I don’t want triangle in leads . Better Madhav being a bigamist then Armaan

But Anuj is senior citizen. And armaan is young. Kartik nay bhi 3-4 times marriage Kiya tha. ITV main leads nay more than once shaadi nahi ki toh woh ITV nahi hoga na? To increase episodes they will have to either put them in hospital, jail or get them married to other people. Creativity toh ho hee nahi sakti ITV main. And if ruhi ko sirf side character banaana rehta then they would bring back Rohit and would have shown her moving on from him completely. Aap please expectations low rakhiye. Aapko disappoint kar denge yeh log. Their story is going to go in circles, without reaching anywhere just like lab rats.

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Anu234

And I don't think anyone dying her in this season ulta yaha ar sabko ko chorke abhira k sath jaate dekhta muje because he is slowing seeing everyone ka asliyat.

He came to know dadi ki asliyat of how she manipulated abhira but still he wanted abhira to come with him and he was sure he will manaofy dadi. Aap bahut optimistic ho ITV ko lekar but ITV has no story whatsoever. Their story changes daily according to trps. Unko hee nahi pata dikhaana kya hai unhe 😂 someone will definitely die this season because that's been the trend in the last 2 seasons. If they had to punish ruhi then that would have been done during rumaal revelation but usmay toh usko mahan banaa diya. Rohit reentry toh chances are extremely low as of now. Just like everyone in ph forgot about him in a week's time, waisay hee they will most probably make the audience forget that he ever existed. Right now toh ruhi is a girl who was wronged by her fiance in the wedding altar.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

But Anuj is senior citizen. And armaan is young. Kartik nay bhi 3-4 times marriage Kiya tha. ITV main leads nay more than once shaadi nahi ki toh woh ITV nahi hoga na? To increase episodes they will have to either put them in hospital, jail or get them married to other people. Creativity toh ho hee nahi sakti ITV main. And if ruhi ko sirf side character banaana rehta then they would bring back Rohit and would have shown her moving on from him completely. Aap please expectations low rakhiye. Aapko disappoint kar denge yeh log. Their story is going to go in circles, without reaching anywhere just like lab rats.

mera koi expectation nahi hai so long it is serving romance between leads it’s good . Jaise hi Aya bigamy I am out . Will watch something else

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Being a Second option is not something anyone will feel happy to know about.

Everyone feels insecure of a spouse's past. but pretty much everyone has a past- because even if one doesnt have BF/GF or ex husband/wife or even a child from first shaadi, koi na koi crush, infatuation hoga hi . and a spouse having/having had even a huge crush on someone else can be a source of insecurity for a person about their own looks, capabilities or personality being "less" or "inadequate" or it can get serious- because they feel insecure about their place and importance in their partners life when there has been a serious relationship in the past

Abhira only said- second option hona is difficult and so people want to be made to feel like priority. she hasnt said one should not have a past.

It was very well written.

Kaash Armaan understands what he has made Abhira feel.

Even without knowing about Ruhi being his pyaar, she felt like he was closer to her and saw her as BFF and felt insecure, jealous and now she knows its more than dosti and it was not a platonic bond ever. that is so deeply hurtful and even more insecurity inducing. he has said things like- Ruhi is perfect bahu, biwi , marrying her means one will be a partner not a babysitter/caretaker etc. after hearing all this, knowing how close he was to Ruhi- its really difficult to forget it and accept he now loves her. Infact she doesnt even know about so many more cringe moments like shiv-shakti, ganghor mein Ruhi ka Armaan ko corner karke uss seh flirt karna, and Ar promising her he'd talk to Kaveri about their shaadi after divorcing Ab, multiple instances where Ruhi straight up told Armaan she cant stand him with Ab and wanted him back in her life as her partner.

If vidhya jiske saath full family khada hai,for the time being Armaan's mother is dead for everyone, usse itna insecure hothi hai,toh it's too much for expecting from Abhira that she should not be insecure until Armaan do something impactful and believable to trust him jab ki his ex is present there,Family ka hate alag...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Krinya

N sorry I don't get the logic behind the '2nd option " .

Her father was her mother's 2nd option & she was happy as ever.

Although she is unaware, her maternal family only has 2nd 3rd options..

Sirat , arohi, naira , kartik, suvarna etc etc

Ye sab she doesn't know na..So may be Akshara 's diary may come back to save Armaan Abhira relationship...And I don't felt it's not about being second option...Armaan ne kya kya feel karwaya usse before divorce and marriage functions we know that and Madhav ka blunders dheere Dheere bahar aa rah hai...It's basically an insecurity that he will again leave her alone...

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I ff goenka scenes.. So Ruhi is not out of her delusional world yet even after Ar telling her what they had was not love at all??? What is Ar supposed to do now so that he is not accused of leading her on..

I thought now she would be dreaming about her jewelry designs..

is she still dreaming about ar? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Phir toh gayi 🤣🤣🤣
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If Ruhi need to have fb of anything it should be of how she was left at the mandap and then use that atleast to move on.... But i read that today she was again reminiscing of sangeet And other functions... It is not a good sign..just like how it was not a good sign when Ab empathized with her or Ar comparing his heart break to hers

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

If Ruhi need to have fb of anything it should be of how she was left at the mandap and then use that atleast to move on.... But i read that today she was again reminiscing of sangeet And other functions... It is not a good sign..just like how it was not a good sign when Ab empathized with her or Ar comparing his heart break to hers

Abhira is only having recall of betrayal while Ruhi remembers the good moments as per her even after being stood up at the altar ..what is the narrative being pushed here?

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

usko farq kya hi free loading mein kahi pe bhi jayegi 🤣🤣

Sab diary mein note karti hai Abhira. She is not a free loader 😂😂

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

I skipped her jhula scenes ..that’s why I am happy it is focussing on another triangle .. Armaan cannot really take sides .. on asli nakli mom .. he may need Abhira to balance him .. cannot say for sure

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago