Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Naagin kajal ki jabaan kuch zyada hi chal rahi hai aj kal.Earlier,she used to be scared of fufasa par ab bechara fufasa khud hi thoda bohut darta hai is aurat se.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Chuchi having FB of her Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya

and mendhi moments.

How did she miss that Armaan wasn't happy. After mendhi

he went upstairs to stuff his face with cake

I'm such unserious person

Laughing Kevin Hart GIF - Laughing Kevin Hart Lmao GIFs

I really tried to feel bad for her and Vidya, sach mein

Bhabhi ji is still stuck there? ๐Ÿ‘€

Mujhe kabka uske liye bura lgna band hogaya.... And I don't even feel like I should.... Itni buri hoon kya mai? ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Naagin kajal ki jabaan kuch zyada hi chal rahi hai aj kal.Earlier,she used to be scared of fufasa par ab bechara fufasa khud hi thoda bohut darta hai is aurat se.

she is playing her cards well now. Like her mother ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Charu will do the same when she marries a loser like her father lol
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Charu kahi pe hi,muh uthake chali ati hai for creating problems in dusro ke zindagi.Fufasa ghar mein bekar hi pade hai why heโ€™s not finding a guy for that dayan charu so that audience ko use aur jhelna nahi padega.Isme advantage fufasa ka hi hai charu ke shaadi ke baad fufasa aur unke jamaisa milke poddarโ€™s ko especially dadiji ko bankrupt kar sakte hai.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Papaji ne furniture bacha liya. By the way rent pe Ghar lene pe furniture kab se replace hone laga ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Landlord ne to sab kuch rent mein add kar dena tha na.

usko farq kya hi free loading mein kahi pe bhi jayegi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

I wish she blasts him for hiding the truth. Half of her problems with Armaan would have solved if he didn't stop her . Abhira and Armaan would have enjoyed best moments of their life in mussoorie.

Thatโ€™s true they would have got remarried.. properly and come back which eliminates the divorce process of zabardasti ki shadi

Natasha0404 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Todayโ€™s episode fully dedicated to oldies ka love story.Sabke alag point of view thi dialogues bhi thi phir bhi,baki sab logo ko furniture banake rakh diya including the leads.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Todayโ€™s episode fully dedicated to oldies ka love story.Sabke alag point of view thi dialogues bhi thi phir bhi,baki sab logo ko furniture banake rakh diya including the leads.

all gave different views like how ruhi. Ar. Abhira were on different views. Same parallels.
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree with what you are saying .. Abhira is rational but now even she has a secret with which Armaan can accuse her .. itโ€™s better she come out and tells Armaan about it

As per India forums, Armaan will bring his mother to PH. So Armaan will get to know aout this soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_0KSNWmw3E

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

all gave different views like how ruhi. Ar. Abhira were on different views. Same parallels.

Has the leads of Rishta gen4 changed to shivani, madhav and vidhya in place of abhira armaan and ruhi.