Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Lagta hai next 1to2 weeks tak,rishta mein anupama ke plot chalne wali hai where boring shakal wali vidya mata gonna play the role of anu aunty.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was waiting for a montage change to Ab- Ar only, don't tell me we are going to get Madhav - Vi
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I don't get this..

Either shivani is alive..phir toh papa ka Banta hai ghar chodna etc ...we can say he's not over his first love & he's cheating on vidya emotionally ..he might be looking for shivani all these years .

If shivani is no more & that too, 30 years , is he living with the memories of a dead person ?smiley5 he needs treatment then . Or is he that frustrated with vidya ke he prefers his dead ex ? I mean phir toh vidya madhav ki marital problem ka shivani se kuch Lena Dena nai hona chahiye ? He kept his 30 yr old dead love alive ? Pagal Hai kya ?

N how is this a parallel to abhiman ? smiley37

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : this is what I'm waiting to see.

Agree!!! Humans have flaws, it's common. But when it goes above a limit, it can't be justified, they need to be punished, example dadi ko hi lelo, I need a proper 2-3 month long redemption for her, aise hi ek din ka realisation won't be justified

if you see the narrative they are all saying kitna bura kiye hi yeh log abhira ke sath, ar kiya hi etc. Why did it arise first. Is it not her own deal jaap, 1 yr shadi, jimmedari, bhoj, chitta likhna what all she did. Ar never told out anything to save her from these. Fufa caught and blurted out. Why didn't she get where she went wrong either going against dadi Or challenge dadi everyday against ar stopping her not to intrude or intrude into matters. Will she accept it. Na. Fl won't realise baba . Where I didn't like ar is pull ms rest all its their own flow of deal and zeal.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

Abhira ko jab pata chalega pyaare papaji ne toh divorce nahi hone ka itna bada sach chupaya hai tab kya hoga?

Pyare papaji has the card that he wanted to tell her but she fainted and then doctor said she is not well .. that’s why he kept her back but things went out of hand

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

I don't get this..

Either shivani is alive..phir toh papa ka Banta hai ghar chodna etc ...we can say he's not over his first love & he's cheating on vidya emotionally ..he might be looking for shivani all these years .

If shivani is no more & that too, 30 years , is he living with the memories of a dead person ?smiley5 he needs treatment then . Or is he that frustrated with vidya ke he prefers his dead ex ? I mean phir toh vidya madhav ki marital problem ka shivani se kuch Lena Dena nai hona chahiye ? He kept his 30 yr old dead love alive ? Pagal Hai kya ?

Pehle the narrative was such that everyone thought Vidya was letting a ghost intrude into her personal life.. ab aisa Hai that Madhav has kept that ghost story alive all these years.. Kal ko pata chala ghost kahaan poori insaan hi zinda Hai smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Agree with everything! But apparently we cannot speak for all characters alike! One has to pick a side and stick by it!

I'll say it again! Madhav is doing right by Abhira now! Doesn't mean he's rectifying mistakes.. he's just got some far fetched half baked and illogical theory of how to make things work! Divorce ke baare mein Nahi batana Hai na sahi, but why can't you open your gob and speak to Ur goddamn Beti and say okay I'll go to PH but U have to promise me not to leave Udaipur?? Will she say no because she can't live alone?? In any case, hasn't she just registered to become an independent lawyer in Udaipur the other day?? Why would she just leave??

Par pooch lo tho we have issues with Abhira? Arree this isn't about her at all.. It's about Madhav doing disservice to the very people he claims to be helping!!

but tell me, if we are all about the truth and transparency etc, how is Madhav justified in keeping the truth about the divorce a secret ..he is breaking the law and the rule of relationships which is to let people handle their mess and never interfere unless specifically invited to
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Pyare papaji has the card that he wanted to tell her but she fainted and then doctor said she is not well .. that’s why he kept her back but things went out of hand

Pyare Papaji ki ek hi funda hai in life ..chit bhi meri pat bhi meri ..no wonder he’s living with two women, one in his thoughts and one for real
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but tell me, if we are all about the truth and transparency etc, how is Madhav justified in keeping the truth about the divorce a secret ..he is breaking the law and the rule of relationships which is to let people handle their mess and never interfere unless specifically invited to

Absolutely.. his biggest fault is he's not having an honest conversation! With anyone relevant.. Abhira, Armaan or Vidya

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

I don't get this..

why is he pagal .. if he was the ML would we call him pagal ..for being Loyal to FL

In Lost S1 .. the ML thought his wife was dead for 7-9 years .. he was also married off to his toxic ex ..

The family was exactly like this .. emotionally gaslighting him to give a chance to his second marriage ..

The toxic ex herself thought FL had died and they were Bringing up an adopted child .. who incidentally was the Ml FL child ..

She was happy with this paper marriage .. because she got everything on paper . A child to show off and the satisfaction that she is his wife .. even though they were sharing separate single beds in the room and everyone in the house knew about this

She became hysterical when she found out the FL is alive .. and she has a child .. then she started demanding more in the relationship..

In that ways Vidya should be happy she also had her own son , step son from previous marriage both sons loyal to her .

if you want more .. then you should walk out of the marriage stop playing the victim card .. if the husband does not want to give you more .. he will not give it to you .
Face it it’s over ..either accept it with a straight face and smile or walk out giving him a divorce

Vidya had no qualms in throwing Abhira out of the house citing contract marriage.. she even hysterically pressured Armaan to sign the divorce papers and aided Kaveri to push Armaan Ruhi engagement..infront of Abhira

Kaveri n Vidya both deserve to see shivani back in madhav’s life ..even if for a short while .. and Madhav regretting not having a chance with her .,

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago