Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i agree

but Armaan will always value and have a soft corner for the person who was there vs the one who was absent even if the one who was there has been emotionally manipulating etc

thats just human nature.

Plus Vidya does DDP and nautanki a lot more than M whos just goes quiet

Rohit had a better childhood and upbringing than Armaan but Armaan included him when he spoke of how they both didnt get papa ka pyaar the way Abhira is getting now. So Rohit and Armaan had each other and that was a really pure bond until the grahan called Ruhi entered their lives.

thats clear...armaan values vidya....and totally ignores madhav.....to yess...no matter what the reason b...madhav being absent from armaan's lie durig growing years....has caused him to pay...in the form of a doori with his son.....

Vidya ko itna maan deta hai...as his mom...to what good has vidya done? until abhira showed her the mirror, armaan was treated as sautela...she lets dadi call him as ganda khoon loud and clear...uss samay y does she not say...Ki i will not come out of my room until u stop calling him ganda khoon...kahan hai woh pyaar and mamta...

and again without talking to him...just fixed his marriage with ruhi...and did not even want to hear his side.....shaadi tod kar mandap per aaya to she insted of realsing she has done wrong to rush for his shaadi....armaan per gussa ho rahi thi....

I cant c any good parent qualities in vidya.....she is just a chamchi of dadi...to get the tag of a good bahu...and this is what makes amdhav not very happy......

waise he armaan just wants a tak of good pota....and sweets from dadi...and madhav wants this to b changed.....

he is not strong enough...but has taken a step in that direction.....

rhit ke liye bhi...i dont find vidya asa good mom...warna she would not b cool with ruhi.....how can she not feel the pian that rohit might have gone thru...

madhav acche papa nhai the....he was absent....vidya to bilkul acchi mamma nahi bann payee...she was to present for her som/sons......

vidya and madhav bothaccahe spoces nahi bann payee..filhaal to aisa hi hai..😂

and madhav does not want this....

if armaan and abhira..ab saath aa jaayeen...and have a kid...and then dadi with her manipulations separate kar den dono ko..as she has doen with madhav and shivani...to kya accha hoga...madhav is trying to avoid that....so that another shivani vidya madhav armaan rohit r not there because of kaveri....😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I had pointed exactly this out early in one of the edt and kind of got a backlash..

There has been references of Ab's ego/ zidd in episodes/ actors iv .. Which is fine as a character trait because we don't need perfect characters is what I believe even the FL.. Every character need an arc to make their journey interesting..she is one of the better characters in the show( and the character which hooked me on to the show) do not mean she is without flaws

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I had pointed exactly this out early in one of the edt and kind of got a backlash..

There has been references of Ab's ego/ zidd in episodes/ actors iv .. Which is fine as a character trait because we don't need perfect characters is what I believe even the FL.. Every character need an arc to make their journey interesting..she is one of the better characters in the show do not mean she is without flaws

of course …why should anyone be perfect ..that doesn’t even make for interesting story telling …even avatars have flaws as told in our epics..humans are fallible …
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Having 2,3,4,5,6 relationship or whatever is not an issue, but when your past clouds your present it is a problem. Staying at your ex-wife's home, for whatever reason, is an issue, especially when you know the insecurities of your current partner.

exactly

and actually I have found writing to be good with regard to this whole theme so far.

Kaveri did the pehli dusri reference deliberately to hurt Abhira. But Abhira is very rational

Her issue has not been about Armaan having a past but her being in dark about it especially when it was Ruhi with whom he claimed he had only platonic dosti waala relationship which was a LIE. and so when she says yesterday it was Ruhi, today its me, tomorrow it may be someone else its just to express her frustration over his indecisiveness and pendulum behavior,

Similarly in todays dialogues she clearly says that a woman will feel insecure when they learn of spouse having a past and Vidya having to deal with M having a wife/love and even a child from first rishtaa is a lot. and so its important that he makes her feel secure, loved, prioritized

Even dealing with spouse having a huge infatuation for another person or having been in a serious relationship before can be insecurity inducing so shaadi/bacche toh is pretty extreme.

Having past is not the issue, its being able to convince your current partner that you are committed only to them.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am not justifying that at all ..it is domestic violence ..I already said Papa should’ve have arrested his mother and his son for the same ..but let us remember, not to be outdone, Abhira made him wipe off her sindoor..and he dutifully obeyed ..so basically he was giving both equal opportunity to command him to do hurtful stuff smiley37

Wohi to...

Not even a single character to blindly stand by in this show. Everybody has their own flaws( not including goenkas, I have no words to describe them)smiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

thats clear...armaan values vidya....and totally ignores madhav.....to yess...no matter what the reason b...madhav being absent from armaan's lie durig growing years....has caused him to pay...in the form of a doori with his son.....

Vidya ko itna maan deta hai...as his mom...to what good has vidya done? until abhira showed her the mirror, armaan was treated as sautela...she lets dadi call him as ganda khoon loud and clear...uss samay y does she not say...Ki i will not come out of my room until u stop calling him ganda khoon...kahan hai woh pyaar and mamta...

and again without talking to him...just fixed his marriage with ruhi...and did not even want to hear his side.....shaadi tod kar mandap per aaya to she insted of realsing she has done wrong to rush for his shaadi....armaan per gussa ho rahi thi....

I cant c any good parent qualities in vidya.....she is just a chamchi of dadi...to get the tag of a good bahu...and this is what makes amdhav not very happy......

waise he armaan just wants a tak of good pota....and sweets from dadi...and madhav wants this to b changed.....

he is not strong enough...but has taken a step in that direction.....

rhit ke liye bhi...i dont find vidya asa good mom...warna she would not b cool with ruhi.....how can she not feel the pian that rohit might have gone thru...

madhav acche papa nhai the....he was absent....vidya to bilkul acchi mamma nahi bann payee...she was to present for her som/sons......

vidya and madhav bothaccahe spoces nahi bann payee..filhaal to aisa hi hai..😂

and madhav does not want this....

if armaan and abhira..ab saath aa jaayeen...and have a kid...and then dadi with her manipulations separate kar den dono ko..as she has doen with madhav and shivani...to kya accha hoga...madhav is trying to avoid that....so that another shivani vidya madhav armaan rohit r not there because of kaveri....😂

Yes correct Madhav knows both Armaan n Abhira are good for each other and they both love each other .. but he does not want a repetition of the past happening with Abhira

And he knows his mother is vile enough .. she had no inhibitions to break a marriage 30 years ago when divorce was still frowned upon .

So why will she have right now .. I hope Madhav comes inside the house gives some home truths and walks out

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi to...

Not even a single character to blindly stand by in this show. Everybody has their own flawsflaws( not including goenkas, I have no words to describe them)smiley36

if everything is yes ok alright what's there in life yaar nothing. Flaws should be there in character or a person but it should be realised and rectified.
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Makers toh unki favourite sirat ki legacy ko whitewash karne ke chakkar mein,leads ke character ko barbad kar rahi hai especially fl ki.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Dekhoji everyone is acting contrary to what they're preaching...

Except Arman, I can't see any clarity in anyone..I can't believe some time bk it was the opposite ..I lost all hopes on him ke woh ek decent character bhi banega .

Abhira thinking of going into the same daldal , I mean how stupid is that ? She is living with her ex's father , she has everything to do with his family , everyday she will come face to face with her ex or his family member n she thinks main kyun phir usi taraf jaa rahi hoon ? 😑

Papa thinks abhira chali jayegi toh Abhiman door ho jayege ? What bs is this ? He knows they're still married , abhira musoorie mei ho ya udaipur mei....& he isn't giving a chance to arman so how will they reconcile ? When Arman broke off with ruhi , that's enuf proof that he can go against vidya and kaveri ..plus , let the couple decide , who is he to tell them anything when his marriage is in shambles ? Gyan woh do na jisko khud woh follow Kare. He is Def setting a bad precedent. Bas run away and hide .

Vidya mummy wants Ms on odd days and even days she throws it away .

Now the issue is , if papa and his beti return to ph , beti ka toh bahut hi bada phuski hoga..papa ka toh ghar hai , he can come and go anytime ...if he disclose the divorce papers truth at Sawan milni , and abhira will be like huh what why how when smiley37, will that be OK with him? Ladki ko time toh do sochne ka what she wants to do

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Makers toh unki favourite sirat ki legacy ko whitewash karne ke chakkar mein,leads ke character ko barbad kar rahi hai especially fl ki.

did they not wash ruhis mom amd changed narrative as she was selfless to unite leads always 🤣🤣