Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
I really hope they show an introspection like that from both sides and make some sense of this track...
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah I look at my old crushes fondly .. and would love to catch up with them 😂😂

tell me about it ..you don’t have to hate people you were with in the past..even after bad break ups, you can heal and become cordial with each other ..it is what normal people do ..you don’t have to swear not to see each other’s faces or not talk to each other ..it is so childish and immature to have such expectations even..

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Without discussing the previous season, could someone please just tell me when Abhira’s Papa (not the newfound one but the biological one)got to know of her Mama’s past history ..just the timeline is enough ..like from Day 1 or Year 6 or whatever ..

I think it was after the leap.

@boldsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i agree

but Armaan will always value and have a soft corner for the person who was there vs the one who was absent even if the one who was there has been emotionally manipulating etc

thats just human nature.

Plus Vidya does DDP and nautanki a lot more than M whos just goes quiet

Rohit had a better childhood and upbringing than Armaan but Armaan included him when he spoke of how they both didnt get papa ka pyaar the way Abhira is getting now. So Rohit and Armaan had each other and that was a really pure bond until the grahan called Ruhi entered their lives.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Having 2,3,4,5,6 relationship or whatever is not an issue, but when your past clouds your present it is a problem. Staying at your ex-wife's home, for whatever reason, is an issue, especially when you know the insecurities of your current partner.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I would have agreed to this in vidya's ms todna in ps, but the scene where dadi asks armaan to todo Abhira's ms & he obeying her without even having a second thought, was total disrespect from his side & no dadi bhakti can justify that action of his

I am not justifying that at all ..it is domestic violence ..I already said Papa should’ve have arrested his mother and his son for the same ..but let us remember, not to be outdone, Abhira made him wipe off her sindoor..and he dutifully obeyed ..so basically he was giving both equal opportunity to command him to do hurtful stuff smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Place where I laughed out loud today between the ff Ar saying Maa ka pyaar...Could have just left at Maa ka suhaag or sthg.. 😀

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exes can be friends is not universally applicable.

It takes time , space and maturity to genuinely move on and get into a friend space.

And its best if people maintain boundaries because not every partner can have the same tolerance threshold for dealing with past baggage of their spouse

If both partners have same amount of baggage it maybe easier but if in a couple one person has more baggage and other doesnt- that can create problems and insecurities.

Armaan Ruhi relationship should never go to the "dosti" phase again because both of them are clearly not the type of people who can keep clear boundaries, especially Ruhi.

Its best if they maintain a clear distance from each other wishing well from AFAR.

After all they have done for 10-11 months playing dosti game but having thoughts of more than dosti potentially in future because Rohit died and Abhira was seen as "deal" (Ruhi much more than Armaan, but Armaan didnt shut it down firmly either), now they should stay the F away from each other

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

He never asked. But post the leap I think 5-6 yrs , he knew everything coz everyone started showing up one by one , but even then , he never questioned her

clearly that level of magnanimity and broadmindedness was accidental ..going by the current writing …I think even in Season 1, Devyani never shared that she had two biological children with her ex ..
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Found armaan's bhaari bharkam dialogues funny today. He took stand for vidya seeing her aasu - said meri maa ka pyaar jeetega.

What about his maasa, who even after watching his emotional outbreak, told him - mujhe ab bhi nahi lagta abhira tumhare liye sahi hain.

Maasa is acting like a teenager throwing tantrums .. Lolsmiley37. Charu should have consulted vidya after her & dev's breakup & should have done some melodrama with dupatta & pair pakadna & allsmiley36

vidya is like love suck puppy mere suhag lautado as if dadi held her chocolate and she threw ms at stn none knew it. Ammo khaand ki janani hi ywh toh